I got caught, again

Ghg789987

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I got caught again. I ordered a new little putfit on Amazon. However, it got delivered to my neighbor, not even in a box, just a clear plastic bag. He brought it to my door. Most embarrassing shit ever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: checkingoutall, PooMinara, Woncrinklz and 4 others
Ghg789987 said:
I got caught again. I ordered a new little putfit on Amazon. However, it got delivered to my neighbor, not even in a box, just a clear plastic bag. He brought it to my door. Most embarrassing shit ever.
Legit how it was shipped

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220731-162113_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220731-162113_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 257
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, littledub1955 and ShyBoo81
Ghg789987 said:
How do all these delivery companies do this? I mean yes I get it you want to save on packaging but not everyone needs to be aware what is in the package. Amazon unfortunately like many coporations doesn't care, as long as the item gets to you and they get the money that's what thier focus is. Better to find a site or store that is more discreet. Either that or have it sent to Amazon Locker and pick it up yourself.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Ghg789987
mistykitty said:
How do all these delivery companies do this? I mean yes I get it you want to save on packaging but not everyone needs to be aware what is in the package. Amazon unfortunately like many coporations doesn't care, as long as the item gets to you and they get the money that's what thier focus is. Better to find a site or store that is more discreet. Either that or have it sent to Amazon Locker and pick it up yourself.
Actually, Amazon ships the packages the way the vendor requests, or pays for. Some of our Rearz diapers go out in just a package, and some are shipped out in boxes. When the vendor fills out the contract they note how they want them shipped. Most choose the least expensive route, but others use discretion. The vendor pays for the box

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and GatoChihuahua
BabyHailey1977 said:
Actually, Amazon ships the packages the way the vendor requests, or pays for. Some of our Rearz diapers go out in just a package, and some are shipped out in boxes. When the vendor fills out the contract they note how they want them shipped. Most choose the least expensive route, but others use discretion. The vendor pays for the box
From now on with Amazon, I order multiple different things that arrive the same day. I know that they'll all be in the same discreet box.

Reactions: littledub1955, PooMinara, BabyHailey1977 and 1 other person
Ghg789987 said:
From now on with Amazon, I order multiple different things that arrive the same day. I know that they'll all be in the same discreet box.
hi wear my dresses and frilly panties from amazon

Reactions: Ghg789987
I can’t really tell from the photo what the item is, was it obvious from the package what was inside? Was it obviously something ABDL or could it be mistaken for a fancy dress outfit or something you could be buying for a family member?

Unless this neighbor already has you pinned for a weirdo in their head, they probably didn't even think anything of it. People are generally way too self-absorbed to notice very much about others.

Nice. I bet deep down you found it arousing to be caught

KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I can’t really tell from the photo what the item is, was it obvious from the package what was inside? Was it obviously something ABDL or could it be mistaken for a fancy dress outfit or something you could be buying for a family member?
I mean, it said lil for big in the package. But you've got a good point. They have no idea if it was even for me or not. And, I suppose there's no way they'd automatically think it was an abdl item. They'd kind of have to be an abdl to think that. Haven't seen my neighbor yet since, but you're probably right, it isn't as big of a deal as I think it is. Thank you!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Lortimer said:
Unless this neighbor already has you pinned for a weirdo in their head, they probably didn't even think anything of it. People are generally way too self-absorbed to notice very much about others.
True, if I put myself in his shoes, I honestly wouldn't think much of it. I'd think it was for a girlfriend or something.

piper23 said:
Nice. I bet deep down you found it arousing to be caught
Maybe a little bit. But I already suffer from severe social anxiety, so its been a nightmare for me.

• Sad
Amazon is pretty awful at delivering boxes around here. I mean, my street number is on the mailbox and on my house and I still get my neighbor's stuff. They don't even look.

If I got something like that and didn't know what it was, I'd think it was a kids thing or something probably. If they got a box of diapers or girly clothes of mine, well, they all know I'm weird anyway.

Bearcatz said:
Amazon is pretty awful at delivering boxes around here. I mean, my street number is on the mailbox and on my house and I still get my neighbor's stuff. They don't even look.

If I got something like that and didn't know what it was, I'd think it was a kids thing or something probably. If they got a box of diapers or girly clothes of mine, well, they all know I'm weird anyway.
My neighbor has brought me a box of diapers once. It was luckily in a plain brown box. If you order multiple different things, they have to ship it all in one box. It's been 3 orders in a row for me that they've delivered my packages to him.

Ghg789987 said:
My neighbor has brought me a box of diapers once. It was luckily in a plain brown box. If you order multiple different things, they have to ship it all in one box. It's been 3 orders in a row for me that they've delivered my packages to him.
Maybe you're my neighbor lol.

I just don't worry about it anymore. I always show up when I know any of them need help, but they all know I'm pretty strange. I'm pretty sure they've all caught glimpses of me in skirts, dresses or just my diaper, and I couldn't care less. I pulled up to one with my nails painted pink and my hair in a pony tail while brush hogging my field. Another time, I was helping him with his truck and I'm like 90% sure my shirt rode up showing my diaper waistband.

Who cares. Normal is boring. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Often Amazon will have an option for it to be packaged in a box during checkout even if the default it for it to be sent like that.

Alternately you could pay extra for gift wrapping to make sure it’s 100% safe to order (and also have a little gift for yourself too 😊).

• Haha
Reactions: Ghg789987 and jamiejamie
I kinda stopped seeing this kind of episodes as "being caught". I am me, this is my life. When someone encounters it by mistake, I don't feel ashamed (anymore). 🌸

Reactions: Ghg789987, mistykitty and BabyHailey1977
Bearcatz said:

It would help to make your name and address larger on the label.

Ghg789987 said:
Maybe a little bit. But I already suffer from severe social anxiety, so its been a nightmare for me.
BabyprinceS said:
I kinda stopped seeing this kind of episodes as "being caught". I am me, this is my life. When someone encounters it by mistake, I don't feel ashamed (anymore). 🌸
BabyprinceS said:
Bearcatz said:

hi got lot my adult baby things of amazon

Seasonedcitizen said:
It would help to make your name and address larger on the label.
yes it would help if you make your name and addresses large

Back