I Finally Have Diapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scamander14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, long story short, I realized I had to have some kind of diapers. I have a small history of mental illness (one 3-day hospital stay, hey that rhymes) and I realized that in order for it to not happen again, I have to be myself and accept myself for who I am.

My family is going through a tough time and I need to be able to be there for my family and that means making sure I —can be there. Also, talking to people on here had helped. :)

But I tried on one of the diapers and it is perfect; for now. When I’m living on my own in the next three or four years, I’ll buy actual AB diapers. What I have now are pull-up style Depends.

Yikes. Mentall Illness. Hospital stay. Trust me bud, I know that too well. Too, too well. But yeah, you have to accept yourself and be comfortable in your own skin. If wearing diapers makes you happy, then go for it!

Back when I first started having mental health problems I had it bad too and almost got hospitalized twice for self harm; maybe I would have been better off and the only thing that kept me out was being manipulative because I was really scared; but its years in the past now, I am much better off and Diapers do make me a much happier person too.

When you get some real good diapers and find out what you are missing out on you will be even much more happier yet; going from decent diapers to really good ones feels amazing and is really satisfying.

Yeah, I can’t wait! I think it’ll be more worth it to save money over the next three of four years. Then when I have my own apartment, I don’t have to worry about a rommate. For now, I’m sticking with the pull-up style depends.

BabyTyrant said:
Back when I first started having mental health problems I had it bad too and almost got hospitalized twice for self harm; maybe I would have been better off and the only thing that kept me out was being manipulative because I was really scared; but its years in the past now, I am much better off and Diapers do make me a much happier person too.

When you get some real good diapers and find out what you are missing out on you will be even much more happier yet; going from decent diapers to really good ones feels amazing and is really satisfying.

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely! I’m going to save up money over the next few years and when I get my own apartment, I’ll splurge a little and buy real AB diapers.

kik91 said:
Yikes. Mentall Illness. Hospital stay. Trust me bud, I know that too well. Too, too well. But yeah, you have to accept yourself and be comfortable in your own skin. If wearing diapers makes you happy, then go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back