I Dreamt I Had a Mommy Last Night!

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Had the most wonderful dream last night! This young woman at a family birthday party was working as a Mommy to ABDLs! And of course I wanted to get in on it! She charged $15 an hour but we had to have all our own ABDL supplies, she didn't even provide us with extra Diapers. So, I paid her for an hour with my debit card, and I went into the house and got all my ABDL supplies to prepare for the full Babying experience! Surprisingly this was in front of all my relatives who were not bothered by it. They encouraged me to go have fun with the hired Mommy and other ABDLs.

So, while everyone else was enjoying the party I was walking around in nothing but a plastic crinkly ABDL Diaper getting my Onesie, Pacifier, Bottle and extra Diapers together and no one batted an eye. Not my real Mom, my Dad, my Sister, my Grandma, Cousins, or Aunts and Uncles! (that's how you know it was a dream) For the next hour I was gonna be held, Diapered, changed, fed, given a bottle, burped, suck on a pacifier, and basically be taken care of by a Mommy like a real Baby all for just $15! But I'm sorry to report that before I actually got to be taken care of by the Mommy...my Alarm went off and it was time to get up! :-( >:-( Here's hoping that I can make that dream come true someday!

So, ADISC Community do you ever dream about having a Mommy or Daddy to cater to your every ABDL Fantasy? And if you actually do have one is it as wonderful as I dream about? And is it expensive? Because I'm sure you have to pay the Mommy or Daddy by the hour. Let me know all the answers in the comments section down below, and as always...stay Diapered!🧷 :) and keep dreaming! 🛌

Reactions: Rainbow and Deleted member 56088
I see that the mommy bug bit you, I'm looking for mines but also a good partner first. It's kind of my dream and I get tortured by it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ABDElsa
Tinkerbelle said:
I wish I had an adult abdl daycare... Littles could come to play with other littles, be babied or if someone was dl, they could just get changes.
IKR

alexbug said:
I see that the mommy bug bit you, I'm looking for mines but also a good partner first. It's kind of my dream and I get tortured by it.
Yeah it did. It bit me. :-( I get tortured by it sometimes too.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Yeah it did. It bit me. :-( I get tortured by it sometimes too.
So were you Aro until now?

alexbug said:
So were you Aro until now?
Sorry but what does Aro mean?

SynthwaveDiaperBoy said:
I wish I had dreams like that all the time, I have occasional abdl dreams where I am in thick abdl diapers, playing video games, and using a paci. I mostly have strange dreams/ nightmares, thankfully they are not related to abdl, but won't get into details of my nightmares lol. I do love the abdl dreams I occasionally have, they get stuck in my head for days and makes me really happy!
IKR ABDL dreams are the best!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 56451
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Sorry but what does Aro mean?
You mentioned in an earlier post that you were aromantic, like you didn't want any romantic relationships along with being asexual. Did that change for you?

alexbug said:
You mentioned in an earlier post that you were aromantic, like you didn't want any romantic relationships along with being asexual. Did that change for you?
Oh no I'm still Aromantic/Asexual. I'm not looking for a romantic relationship with the Mommy. I just want a Mommy to cater to all my ABDL Fantasies (Diapering/Changing, holding, feeding, giving me a bottle, burping etc.) Even if I have to pay her to do it if she does it as a profession.

Last edited:
I have a partner who joins on with my ABDL side as a Mummy so I don’t dream about caretakers anymore. I used to a lot when this kink got me when I was a child.
I’d now love to have a dream where I wet myself so that when I wake up in the morning I have a soaking nappy. I have no interest in losing bladder control forever but once in a while would be nice.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
I've had more of a nightmare. I dreamt of being with this girl I liked at the time. He held me close seem to smile, but it was darker. It was more of a smile of malice. She carried me to a nearby playpen next to a huge window. I was kind of sad to be let go, but it got worse. She left the room, the house and then took a nearby car and left. I had to watch all this waiting to see if she would come back. She didn't I was left in that empty playpen for what felt like days, only wanting someone or something to hold.

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 56451 and ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Oh no I'm still Aromantic/Asexual. I'm not looking for a romantic relationship with the Mommy. I just want a Mommy to cater to all my ABDL Fantasies (Diapering/Changing, holding, feeding, giving me a bottle, burping etc.) Even if I have to pay her to do it if she does it as a profession.
Not even a partner? Just trying to get some perspective

alexbug said:
Not even a partner? Just trying to get some perspective
What exactly do you mean by partner? Because when I hear partner I immediately think romantic partner.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
What exactly do you mean by partner? Because when I hear partner I immediately think romantic partner.
Aromantics can have partners too. Like for emotional support and stuff

alexbug said:
Aromantics can have partners too. Like for emotional support and stuff
I see. IDK I never thought about that.

My partner is my mommy. She diapers me whenever she thinks I need my diapers changed, she dry nurses me at least 3 times a day and we are hoping she can re-lactate. She takes my diaper bag with us when ever we leave our home and changes me when needed. We love to have sexual play in bed in my diapers and rubber pants. On the other hand, we also have a normal life. I provide for her and her daughter and we have enjoyed many adventures together. We love to travel, dine at great resturants, and just have a great time in my retirement.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 56451, Deleted member 56088 and ABDElsa
Lyric said:
My partner is my mommy. She diapers me whenever she thinks I need my diapers changed, she dry nurses me at least 3 times a day and we are hoping she can re-lactate. She takes my diaper bag with us when ever we leave our home and changes me when needed. We love to have sexual play in bed in my diapers and rubber pants. On the other hand, we also have a normal life. I provide for her and her daughter and we have enjoyed many adventures together. We love to travel, dine at great resturants, and just have a great time in my retirement.
Wow that sounds amazing! You're so lucky!

Back