1. Diaper Lover
1. I Feel wet. I don't like the feeling of wetness on my skin
2. After 4-5 hours for skin health even if I don't feel wet
3. Before a long flight to ensure I have enough capacity to last the flight
4. After a mess though its uncommon
5. I get itchy which happens when its hot and humid

How about you?

Reactions: BabyCyclist, Canadianfalls, KBoy and 2 others
Once I put a diaper on, I will only change it if 1. It's poopy. 2. It's full to the point of almost leaking. 3. There's some other reason for changing into a clean one or into big-boy underpants, or taking a shower.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, KBoy, Pelusos and 2 others
Once my bottom starts to feel damp it's time to change which means I've usually used 2/3 to 3/4 of the diaper, it just becomes more uncomfortable after that.

Some people like to say you need to wet the diaper until it's within 2 inches of the rear waistband or you are being wasteful or bad or not doing it right or some such other nonsense, I say change whenever you feel like you need to!

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Lethdale, KBoy and 1 other person
Generally I will change:
  1. When my diaper begins to leak
  2. Just before going to bed (I like to start with a dry diaper)
  3. No more than about one hour after messing
  4. Anytime my diaper is wet and I know I won't be able to change my diaper for several hours

Reactions: Canadianfalls and KBoy
I change my diaper when it it is pretty well wet or if I poop, I will normally wait about 45 minutes to an hour to change after pooping to make sure I am finished pooping.

usually when it seems to be getting close to a leak or if I mess

Reactions: KBoy and Pelusos
Definitely if it gets itchy or when it starts to leak. Definitely before a flight and before bed.

Usually change when i start to feel the wet around my leg gathers, or pretty soon if I mess myself. I always shower before bed and put on a clean and fresh diaper

Reactions: Lethdale and KBoy
I tend to change:

1. Around times I've scheduled.
  2. When I feel wet and uncomfortable around the bum and back leg gathers.
  3. After messing.
  4. After a bad leak.
  5. Before showers, water activities, and just before bedtime.
  6. Before long outings where I would rather not change.
Most of the time just changing on time during the day keeps me nice and dry. The remainder are prompts to change early.

Reactions: PaddedCub and KBoy
I change when I feel I need to it all depends on the day. If I start feeling itchy and start feeling that disgusting feeling I’ll definitely change other day I’ll change within four hrs depending on what’s going on, it’s all how you feel when you need to change I don’t let others make my choices

When I feel wet around the leg guards, or when I feel small drops run down my thighs. Or before bed.

Reactions: Huggieswearer
I try to change every 6 hours at minimum, but often I end up changing before then. I change if…
My diaper feels wet.
The wetness indicators fully change color in both front and back.
I have a bowel accident.
I feel itchy or have been sweating a lot then start to cool down.
It’s time to leave my house, I always try to go out in public in a fresh diaper.
I know I’ll be somewhere without a bathroom for an extended time (like a flight or sightseeing in a new place).

Reactions: scaifester and KBoy
When i feel i need to change.

Reactions: JunkyardDog1, Lethdale and KBoy
I change my diaper when I am
1. Poopy
2. Saturated
3. Feeling uncomfortable in the diaper
4. When I want to swim, shower, or go near water.
5. If the diaper starts sagging too much
6. The diaper fell off.

i am the same as the other adult babies here. Pretty much do the same things that you do.
If i am very wet or poopy, i change...
nice to have something in common with other people

Yeah I'll generally change when I'm leaking onto my pad I place on my chair to catch leaks. I only poop in my diaper when I'm using my adult toys, and it's always a shower and fresh diaper after that

I don't get to decide, my wife checks and changes me when needed...🧷🧷🧷

Reactions: paul484819
I change when i start to smell, or if I feel bulky and/or wet around the legs. I also change on schedule when I'm with people I know. When i know i am going to be out the house for a while and a fresh nappy would be needed, or when i feel yukky down there.

I change when I sit down and realise that I’ve just leaked all over the cushion that I was sitting on.

I’m not very good at this changing thing.

After I've worn for a couple hours whether it's used or not. Max of 2 hrs after small wetting or immediately after a large one. Immediately if messy. This all for smell prevention and health safety.

Last edited:
Back