Husband and wife

Raylynn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I am curious, how many husband and wife relationships are out there? And if there are, are you a mommy daughter dom relationship? That's what my wife and I are. She was just curious how many more there are like our relationship. Have a great night.

• Love
Reactions: Daddydoo, fluffybutt46, Sissybabyminky and 9 others
Raylynn said:
I am curious, how many husband and wife relationships are out there? And if there are, are you a mommy daughter dom relationship? That's what my wife and I are. She was just curious how many more there are like our relationship. Have a great night.
My wife and I are mommy baby boy relationship and loving every min not being adult 😍

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, fluffybutt46, prettykitty44 and 14 others
I'm a Mammy's boy, 31 years
Since the beginning
Wife led marriage 💘

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, fluffybutt46, midrobbie49 and 14 others
mommy/toddler last 7 years. She is wonderful.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, fluffybutt46, diaperdude and 9 others
My hubby and I are daddy and babygirl. We started this journey about a year ago although he knew it was heading this way long before I figured it out but he didn’t pressure me into it. He just let me be myself and encouraged me to be my true self. It’s an amazing journey so far!

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, fluffybutt46, prettykitty44 and 13 others
we have this aspect to our relationship. my wife/life partner and i enjoy have an amazing life together. a strong part of your relationship is a mom and little relationship. it has its challenges as any relationship does, but for us the mom and little has created a deeper more intimate relationship. building a strong foundation because you trust and feel safe to allow yourself to be at your most vulnerable as actually an incredible freedom for experiencing love. each relationship is unique so finding balance important.

• Love
Reactions: fluffybutt46, sbmccue, ABDLlover and 8 others
Well said that the same way we are as well 👍

Reactions: fluffybutt46, prettykitty44, ianwee and 3 others
Yep.
Me (husband), loves diapers
Her (wife), go for it and enjoy. Imma pass.
😂

Reactions: fluffybutt46, puddlefeet, Lumos and 6 others
My wife wears the pants in the family, I wear diapers and rubber pants. My wife and I have been in love since we first met. Our relationship is more mommy son than anything else.

• Love
Reactions: nectar0001, fluffybutt46, Sissybabyminky and 8 others
Me and my wife are on the journey in between. Definitly no mammi - baby relationship. But she is supportive and we are on the way. 🙋🧸🦖

Reactions: fluffybutt46, Seasonedcitizen, Lumos and 3 others
charm92 said:
My hubby and I are daddy and babygirl. We started this journey about a year ago although he knew it was heading this way long before I figured it out but he didn’t pressure me into it. He just let me be myself and encouraged me to be my true self. It’s an amazing journey so far!
Hey me and my GF are heading in the same direction! She has always had little tendencies that I started pointing out to her over the course of our relationship. And she forsure sees it, but has trouble regressing and doesn't really know how? How did you discover in yourself that this was who you are? Were diapers apart of that in any way? I feel like my little, can and would like to lean into little space, but I feel like diapers might not fully be needed for her to have that experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: fluffybutt46, uknappygirl, ianwee and 1 other person
It's easy fun board games coloring books things like that.

Reactions: fluffybutt46 and Raylynn
Been married for over 20 years and am glad to say my wife/ mummy has been involved since we first met.🙏🏻🧷🍼👶🏻

• Love
Reactions: MYHubbyisABDL, fluffybutt46, TheWaddlingDad and 11 others
My wife loves me in nappies she only takes part because I like them but she wears sometimes also so she's cool like that I call her mammy when in baby mode but when I'm just wearing my nappies she's my wife

• Love
Reactions: abjr, fluffybutt46, Babytomneeds and 3 others
My wife of over 42 years will sometimes take part in picking out matching panties or leggings or tee shirts or jackets. We are often in matching clothes in the evening at home watching tv. But, diapers? No way. Other things related to becoming little? No way. I envy some of you folks with your spouse sharing a little side for one or both of you. But, life is choices, and happy wife means happy life. So, diapers stay in the closet, so to speak, only to come out when she is away for a considerable amount of time.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, rainbowpenguin, PadPhilosopher and 3 others
Honestly, it started with a bdsm test. My hubby and I took it for fun and it came out that my number one thing was little. At first I didn’t understand what it was or meant and had a hard time accepting it. I just thought I was quirky but somehow it just clicked bc me being “little” and age regressing really helped me cope with anxiety and stressors. I’ve always masked who I was and what I liked, trying to fit to society norms persay when I loved all things sparkly, rainbow, Disney, Harry Potter etc. My hubby encouraged me to just be my true self and it was like weight was lifted off me. It was hard to get in true little space at first as I am a mom and my hubby was deployed at the time so I kinda have to plan it and it doesn’t always happen. But I’ve always loved to color and pretend with my kiddos so I just took time each night when my “ mommy” duties were somewhat done meaning kids were in bed to let myself just be. So my hubby would FaceTime me and I would color or watch a show while in pjs and hair up and snuggling with my puppy and blankie ( which ive done my entire life) and suck my thumb or a paci. My hubby thought I would like diapers or at least pull ups and I agreed to try. At first I was very nervous about it but I definitely got into it quickly. It’s a huge comfort thing for me. Like it’s very soft and warm and calming- like I could take a deep breath and it very much gets me into little space. Again I have kids ( so this is done when they are in bed- I am mommy first always to my kiddos). But I very much love when I’m able to get into complete little space with footie pjs, blankie, puppy snuggling with daddy and just feeling small and safe.

I think the main thing is not to pressure but follow her lead.

BabyLink9 said:
Hey me and my GF are heading in the same direction! She has always had little tendencies that I started pointing out to her over the course of our relationship. And she forsure sees it, but has trouble regressing and doesn't really know how? How did you discover in yourself that this was who you are? Were diapers apart of that in any way? I feel like my little, can and would like to lean into little space, but I feel like diapers might not fully be needed for her to have that experience.

Reactions: fluffybutt46, Hell2DaNaw, Babytomneeds and 6 others
charm92 said:
Honestly, it started with a bdsm test. My hubby and I took it for fun and it came out that my number one thing was little. At first I didn’t understand what it was or meant and had a hard time accepting it. I just thought I was quirky but somehow it just clicked bc me being “little” and age regressing really helped me cope with anxiety and stressors. I’ve always masked who I was and what I liked, trying to fit to society norms persay when I loved all things sparkly, rainbow, Disney, Harry Potter etc. My hubby encouraged me to just be my true self and it was like weight was lifted off me. It was hard to get in true little space at first as I am a mom and my hubby was deployed at the time so I kinda have to plan it and it doesn’t always happen. But I’ve always loved to color and pretend with my kiddos so I just took time each night when my “ mommy” duties were somewhat done meaning kids were in bed to let myself just be. So my hubby would FaceTime me and I would color or watch a show while in pjs and hair up and snuggling with my puppy and blankie ( which ive done my entire life) and suck my thumb or a paci. My hubby thought I would like diapers or at least pull ups and I agreed to try. At first I was very nervous about it but I definitely got into it quickly. It’s a huge comfort thing for me. Like it’s very soft and warm and calming- like I could take a deep breath and it very much gets me into little space. Again I have kids ( so this is done when they are in bed- I am mommy first always to my kiddos). But I very much love when I’m able to get into complete little space with footie pjs, blankie, puppy snuggling with daddy and just feeling small and safe.

I think the main thing is not to pressure but follow her lead.
Congrats finding your little space it took me years and years to get over the fact that I had a Interest in diapers and would wear every so often till a few years ago I discovered the ABDL community and got our own place then noticed that it wasn't just me and I wasn't weird after all its now turned in to Coping mechanism for my stress and anxiety for me and able to sleep and live health as well 😀 ( im now 60/40 DL/AB)

Reactions: fluffybutt46, Raylynn and ianwee
The wife and I have been together since the 9th grade. We were High School sweethearts. She is very accepting of my ABDL side. She has tried it a time or two herself out of curiosity but it was not her thing. She has no problem putting me in a diaper if I was to ask. But I do not ask a whole lot because I do not want that to be a huge part of our relationship. I don't know just the way I think. She really does not mind. I wear almost every day and when she comes home, if I have already had my shower she always does a quick diaper check.😊 it's pretty great. We really don't do the mommy / little dynamic. Even though I wear onesies, footed PJs and from time to time have a paci. 🤪

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess, tempestcd, PadPhilosopher and 8 others
Im the wife of tomtomthedl, he has for a good bit of his child hood been DL, then it went away for many years of our dating and marriage but re evolved in past 2 years. He was scared to tell me at first but then built up the courage. I never once thought any less of him in any way, infact i kinda knudged him in the direction of not only DL but possibly AB as well. I love putting his diaper and onsie on him and tucking him in at night. No matter how far he should decide to regress i will always love him and be here for him. He is my ❤️🌍.

• Love
Reactions: abjr, fluffybutt46, ABdrew and 19 others
Yep
22 years we've been into this lifestyle.
I've worn 24/7 since birth due to incon.
We got straight into the mummy child part straight from meeting.
Humiliation is a big thing for me.
I've now been cuckold for 7 years she gets great sex i get humiliation in nappies whats not to love

• Love
Reactions: LucyMarie, fluffybutt46, tempestcd and 3 others
Back