Huggies Size 8

HappyNappin said:
With enough side extensions they'll fit anyone.
I'd say 2 per side would do you
I wouldn't know where to get (or how to make) "side extensions"...

artemisenterri said:
I wouldn't know where to get (or how to make) "side extensions"...
Some one is selling on ebay

I'm having trouble following all these updates. Can someone one simplify it for me, what's the largest baby diapers available in USA?

IWANTHOTDOG said:
I'm having trouble following all these updates. Can someone one simplify it for me, what's the largest baby diapers available in USA?
I'll second that. And I'll add a follow-up question of "what maximum waist sizes can each fit?"

They just hit meijer stores near me

Reactions: babybobby
Nobu said:
Those luvs size 8 diapers ain't gonna be no real size 8, trust me. They'll most likely pull a sneaky move and make 'em just like the old size 6's. Can't trust those diaper manufacturers, always playing tricks on us.
They should have them all sizes. I would love to be in pampers with all the cartoon Characters I saw growing up

Found a box of the size 8 Snug n Dry finally. I’ll try to compare them to the size 8 Little Movers tomorrow. It’s already very evident they are constructed more like little movers than they were previously.

Attachments

• IMG_3604.jpeg
    IMG_3604.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3605.jpeg
    IMG_3605.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3602.jpeg
    IMG_3602.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_3603.jpeg
    IMG_3603.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 110
  • Love
Reactions: Nobu, babybobby, Littlebabybecca and 3 others
Take some measurements please

grst said:
Found a box of the size 8 Snug n Dry finally. I’ll try to compare them to the size 8 Little Movers tomorrow. It’s already very evident they are constructed more like little movers than they were previously.
Where did you find them?

Reactions: babybobby
martin6479 said:
So who is making the first size 9
ABU... :)

I wear them.

Reactions: ryan8710
aberrantlyme said:
ABU... :)

I wear them.
Me too lol 😆 size 9 alphagators

Reactions: aberrantlyme
So glad to have finally had the chance to try the size 8 little movers (I ordered a sample on eBay just to check the fit). I had high hopes and was a little disappointed but overall mostly satisfied. I haven’t measured but they seem to fit and function pretty much the same as the size 7 overnites for me. They don’t come up quite as high or stretch quite as much as I had hoped, but they stay secure for a few hours and hold at least one larger wetting. I don’t think they will really replace the pampers baby dry size 8s for me, but they are probably the best option available in stores in the US right now.

Scott729 said:
Where did you find them?
Meijer in Florence, KY. Visiting for a cousin’s wedding. We don’t have Meijer in Arizona.

Reactions: Scott729
deepdriftAD said:
Just saw these on Amazon.ca it looks like Pampers has competition now. Huggies will be releasing size 8 diapers soon.
Omg I believe I can fit into these

Reactions: eu38foot
Back