Huggies finally has size 7's

kratox said:
i have a feeling they will be limited to boxes online. Bags will probably be in store only.

Sucks because as far as I know baby diapers are never shipped discreet. They seem to love to slap their logo and scream it to the whole neighborhood.

Goodnites always shipped in a like visible form which I never understood.
I live alone and in a big apartment complex so it honestly doesn't bother me that they ship directly in the diaper boxes. Plenty of families with toddlers in the building. But I see how it would be a huge red flag if you had roommates/family living with you. Amazon usually gives you the option to ship in plain packaging but sometimes they don't actually follow through on that.

I’m curious to see what the tapes will be like, if they will be like luvs or baby dry or if they will be more like some of the brands that have switched to a less stretchy material lately. Can’t believe these are finally coming out and we may have some answers soon!

kratox said:
i have a feeling they will be limited to boxes online. Bags will probably be in store only.

Sucks because as far as I know baby diapers are never shipped discreet. They seem to love to slap their logo and scream it to the whole neighborhood.

Goodnites always shipped in a like visible form which I never understood.
It aggravates me that the larger sizes are box only, I can't see the practicality in the first place compared to the individual packs.

Totally agree on the boxes, I go out of my way on Amazon to ensure my Goodnites are shipped as a gift and to a locker. Luvs, those are easy to buy in the store though, no one would assume they just might be for the purchaser

Just got a shipping update and they are now coming ... tomorrow. So I will come right to this thread with some photos.

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies
A review has been posted on amazon. They are saying the size is actually larger than the pampers size 7. They said about a size half larger so like a 7.5 maybe?????

I am still skeptical though. I imagine they are bigger but not that big.

1614299509634.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Limabean, Littlebabybecca, TigerDL and 1 other person
kratox said:
A review has been posted on amazon. They are saying the size is actually larger than the pampers size 7. They said about a size half larger so like a 7.5 maybe?????

I am still skeptical though. I imagine they are bigger but not that big.

View attachment 50597
Interesting. Yeah I'm skeptical but cautiously optimistic! Either way I'm not fitting into anything smaller than an XL goodnites, I just like to collect baby diapers ... but holding out hope and hopefully some insight soon for you smaller folks.

Last edited:
They look like they could be the very best!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
-
I'm not back, just japing.
-
BW

Huggies very well could have made an actual size 7.
Pampers size 7 was more like a 6+.

not a bad diaper, I barely fit them. Bigger than pampers by like an inch.

They came in the mail today! Took some immediate photos. My first impression, bigger than the Pampers Size 7 but still smaller than the store/private label brands. Ridiculously cute designs. Front of the diapers is super soft, not like the earlier Little Movers which were a little more rigid. Overall, I think these are going to be very popular, especially with the Lion King prints.

• Love
Reactions: Sheepies, TigerDL, eddy200 and 2 others
hanzertas said:
They came in the mail today! Took some immediate photos. My first impression, bigger than the Pampers Size 7 but still smaller than the store/private label brands. Ridiculously cute designs. Front of the diapers is super soft, not like the earlier Little Movers which were a little more rigid. Overall, I think these are going to be very popular, especially with the Lion King prints.

I assume they still have the stretch of a brick like all their other diapers?

Reactions: pampersguy827
DiaperedMoo said:
I assume they still have the stretch of a brick like all their other diapers?
Yeah the stretch is basically the same. Not as good as the Luvs stretch.

hanzertas said:
Yeah the stretch is basically the same. Not as good as the Luvs stretch.
Dear god, I love that Luvs stretch!

Reactions: pampersguy827
Just put my quick unboxing video up if anyone is interested!

Reactions: KrankyPants, babybobby, neophyte and 1 other person
They need a size 8-14.

Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and pampersguy827
Can I wear size 7’s? I have a 36 waist

The best part is that the back tapes and waistband cleanly separate from the diaper itself. Cut in half it makes the perfect extenders!!

3E4588D8-C76D-4FA8-B490-15C1E5367D09.jpeg509D7A82-3438-4CA2-86C0-A2E3CBF39DE8.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: pampersguy827 and hanzertas
Anyone have any updates on how the huggies 7’s are?

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas and babybobby
Dipluv said:
Anyone have any updates on how the huggies 7’s are?
I can't actually fit into them but they are awesome. Super soft, extremely cute Lion King designs. Been using them as stuffers and the absorbency is really good, the dry touch liner claim is very real too.

Back