Huggies finally has size 7's

It could just be a matter of time, especially considering how big of a year it’s been for changes in the diaper industry as it is.

thegamer408 said:
I find it kinda interesting they advertise the Night-Time pull-ups on the box, when those only go up to a 3T-4T (which is equivalent to a Size 5 diaper), these are probably closer to a S/M Goodnite in size
It's probably for that very reason, to avoid cutting into Goodnites sales.

I finally got ahold of a couple of these from someone on eBay, they are definitely on the small side as far as size 7s go so I’m glad I didn’t buy a whole pack, but I was able to squeeze in to them and it was fun to wear huggies again!

dancerboy said:
I finally got ahold of a couple of these from someone on eBay, they are definitely on the small side as far as size 7s go so I’m glad I didn’t buy a whole pack, but I was able to squeeze in to them and it was fun to wear huggies again!
Glad you got some. Using one as a stuffer currently.

Reactions: dancerboy
1618872261434.JPEGFound them at a Tops in PA. Strangely, I didn't see the size 7's at the other store in town, even though the stickers indicated they were coming.

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas, WillFord384 and KrankyPants
I got me a pack of size 7 Huggies. I was so excited when I spotted them. I also got me some new parents choice size 7

• Love
Reactions: BigKid25 and hanzertas
Just found a package at Walgreens, also picked up my first package of the new XL Goodnights. So the Covid shot really paid off today.

• Love
Reactions: hanzertas
Sounds like they are rolling out a little bit more this week!

Found these at a Target in Pittsburgh. They must be rolling out more now.
70466CAE-1491-4CD8-A030-1B82F528523C.jpeg

Reactions: hanzertas and WillFord384
Does anyone have the measurements for the 5T-6T and the Huggies size 7?

Here are the new Huggies Little Movers 7 compared to Pampers Cruisers 7 (circa 2010) and Huggies Baby Steps 5 (circa 1994). Note the bottom of the ruler is not exactly on "0" when looking at the measurements.
I can, and do wear both the Pampers Cruisers and Huggies Baby Steps 5, however the new Huggies Little Movers 7 are just a wee bit to small. They only stretch in the back, if the front had some stretch I would be wearing them right now...
P.S. I can wear 4t/5t Pampers Easy-ups and look forward to trying the 5T/6T. The only downside is they don't come in Hello Kitty like the 4T/5T:(

IMGP0001sm.jpg
IMGP0003sm.jpg
IMGP0004sm.jpg
IMGP0005sm.jpg
IMGP0006sm.jpg
IMGP0007sm.jpg

Reactions: fakename, TigerDL, DLScottsman and 2 others
do they look bigger than Huggies size 6

Back