How would you label ABDL for yourself?

ajp22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I really have no idea how I would define ABDL for myself if I had to put it in words.
Some words that are frequently being used to describe ABDL online are: fetish, hobby and alternative lifestyle.
For me fetish would fit at least a little bit since in the right situations ABDL can be a sexual thing for me, but that's like 5 to 10% of the whole thing so it does not describe it in total.
How would you define ABDL as it is for you if you had to?

It's a lot of things for me.

It's a comfort - both littlespace and wearing diapers provide a sense of security and relaxation.

It's a kink and a fetish - diapers are the fetish item, and the headspace with my partner is sexy.

It's practical, too - wearing diapers has helped make events more convenient - attending a huge concert, on a long road trip, etc.

It's social - I've made friends at an ageplay con, and even created elements of social connection about ABDL with some existing friends. I've had friends ask questions about it, wearing diapers with me, even participating in littlespace in the context of just hanging out together.

It's eased my aging. Though I'm not old by any stretch of the imagination, I'm not young either, and my changing body has reminded me that at any age, things can happen. Managing my light incontinence has been all that easier mentally because of my interest in ABDL.

It's a lot of great things for me, so when I get the occasional twinge of doubt or shame, I always try to remind myself of the positives.

Last edited:
Reactions: stinkape
I like to wear diapers and toddler clothes, as well as engage in some baby activities like coloring, drinking from a bottle, and watching children’s TV. It is partly sexual.—That is how I would describe it.

Some days it's the cute and fluffy edge of BDSM. Some days are Bluey, dino nuggies, onesies, and diapers. There there's days it's somewhere in between the extremes. I don't eat the same thing every day, I don't experience this the same way every day either.

Reactions: denimchicken
It's mainly a comfort and a fetish thing for me. Especially when it comes to wanting to wear diapers and wishing to be a toddler, preferably in the range of 2-3 year olds, as their worlds are much simpler.

Me just being me and doing weird stuff that makes me happy. It's kind of a kink but it's more like an extension of my natural personality.

I'm mostly just an overgrown kid.

I don't have a short term that would describe the multitude of aspects around being a DL for me. But then again, the same applies for other things.

For instance I'm also a man, and I'm also married. Most of the time it's just the way it is. I just am what I am, every day we work simultaneously from home, and I wear as a matter of principle. Sometimes it's practical, when when someone has to care for the kids, when I need to get things done which require muscles or an external bladder upgrade. Sometimes it's pretty exciting, but it's good that I'm not constantly aroused by living with my wife, having male organs or wearing.
All these things work just fine for me without a succinct definition beyond "DL", "man" or "marriage".

Reactions: Pelusos
teenie lol

Well it’s in the name Adult Baby, take to your adult responsibilities first to get your life stable & figured out ( need good foundation so the brick house doesn’t fall apart & all that), & then you can invest in your little side & have fun! Work hard play hard! As for the diaper lover side I would have to say it’s the more sexual side for me I’ve always been into it for as long as I can remember, simply put it’s an object of infatuation nothing more nothing less. Could I live without them? Definitely(I’d rather have the ability to pick & choose rather than have it run my entire life. It’s a small part of me like anything else, I’d rather it be that rather than an addiction) but do I like using them as a fun pass time when no one else is in the house? Of course I do.

Back