How to wear an adult diaper (with tabs) discretely ?

heewxn

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Is there any adult diapers that is not too thick, but absorbency is not bad?
I want to wear it discretely under clothes.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Try Northshore Supreme lites

When you mean discretely, do you mean less noise because then most cloth backed diapers should suffice.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
AlexTerino said:
When you mean discretely, do you mean less noise because then most cloth backed diapers should suffice.
Yes and less bulky

heewxn said:
Yes and less bulky
I believe the American version of Tena Slips are cloth based so that might be good for discretion. I've also heard molicare super plus is good.

Reactions: KrankyPants
Try the Seni Super Plus diaper. They are very discrete and can hold a good amount of pee.

heewxn said:
I’m dual incontinent so I need a lot of protection and tab-style diapers, my personal go to for discretion too are the Tena Slip Maxi, they’re very comfortable, fit greatly, have a lot of absorbency and odor neutralising.

You could indeed go for Tena Slip, maybe not the most absorbent ones (Tena Slip Maxi) but rather Tena Slip Plus.

Sparrow75 said:
You could indeed go for Tena Slip, maybe not the most absorbent ones (Tena Slip Maxi) but rather Tena Slip Plus.
Personally in terms of bulkiness and discretion I feel like they’re the same, but the Slip Maxi just gives me that extra feeling of safety.

Reactions: Sparrow75
Sophy said:
Personally in terms of bulkiness and discretion I feel like they’re the same, but the Slip Maxi just gives me that extra feeling of safety.
I agree that the difference is not really obvious. Not sure the Super ones become unnoticeable compared to the Maxi ones indeed.

I wear compression shorts over my diaper. It helps hold it up , soften the edges , all but stops the noise and hides the diaper well. I just have to make sure to tuck in anything that hangs over the waistband. With that said I wear just about any diaper I want and go out and about. And now that it's cold weather here a longer jacket does wonders for hiding everything. Even the big bulge from use.

Reactions: Diapercutie and DiaperDiva
I wear the U.S. market Tena products and like their fit, absorbency and how discreet they are. Tena Ultra absorbency is discreet for daytime wear and is absorbent enough that I used to religiously wear it to bed, for bedwetting. If you have questions about their products I can offer advice since they are my brand of choice. I hope this helps! 😀

I have been using the Tena slip super lately. They do a great job with odor and the absorbency is really good as well. They are cloth backed and pretty quite.

heewxn said:
You might try the new BetterDry Day diapers. They are not bulky and have a pretty good capacity. I’ve been using them for about two weeks now and really like them.

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL, db80 and Sparrow75
Northshore Supreme is my choice

SofiaInPampers said:
You might try the new BetterDry Day diapers. They are not bulky and have a pretty good capacity. I’ve been using them for about two weeks now and really like them.
I second this. I usually wear Tena Active Slip, but switched over to Betterdry Day. They are excellent and discrete.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
Northshore AirPremium, Abena M3/L3, or Seni Super Plus would all be good.

Keep in mind no matter what product you decide to use the first thing that people think when they look at you is not "Are they wearing a diaper/pull up?". That's just in your head and not really

Your clothes can hide a pretty bulky diaper and if you act normal you'll most likely get away with it. Don't do things that draw obvious attention to the fact that you're wearing like pull your shirt down constantly, or look down there to see if it's obvious. Wear something a little bigger than normal and avoid doing things that might reveal it. Wear underwear overtop if you think it'll help and the waistband will cover the top. Lots of really obvious and easily searchable tips out there if you're feeling self-conscious about wearing.

But honestly the easy solution is to only wear in private and you'll never have a issue!

Reactions: Sparrow75
heewxn said:
Where are you in Asia? If you are in Japan, Livedo brand diapers are pretty good - "cloth" backed and quite thin. In China/Philippines, ElderJoy is a good plastic-backed diaper - thin but reliable. In Thailand Certainty is a good thin, plastic-backed diaper.

Back