How to plan a Fully Diapered Weekend?

Fafnir789

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
So, due to some good fortune, my roommates will be gone from Friday morning till Monday evening, giving me a rare opportunity to go fully diapered for entire days. Usually I only have a few hours of privacy so I haven't been able to wear overnight much before. I had a diaper weekend one prior time, with changes once or twice a day. Since I got advanced notice a few months beforehand, I wanted to try wearing a diaper for multiple days without a change, and have fun in my messy padding. I plan on using multiple diapers, with slits cut on the inner diapers, and boosters to prevent flooding. I will be messing and wetting.

Any advice on how to make the most of this opportunity?

Goals:
1. Fall asleep in a messy diaper at least twice.
2. Diapered from Friday evening to Sunday evening. Finish up on Sunday evening so I can air out the smell.
3. I want to mess heavily and be able to stay in it without worrying that someone will walk in on me.
4. I want the layered diapers to be so thick it is hard to walk normally.

Questions:

1. What diapers do you recommend? I was thinking Str8Up Blue from Tykables.
2. What food should I eat for maximum messing?
3. Should I wear plastic pants?
4. Should I use laxatives and/or cranberry juice?
5. Is there anything else you think I missed?

Thanh you to anyone who can offer me some advice on this topic. I've always lived with others and have rarely had the privacy to wear a diaper overnight, much less for a whole weekend.

So I’m currently in the middle of something like this!!

The wife is away for just over 24 hours and I decided to go all in. I’m quite regular, so to speak. I usually go religiously in the mornings, but I hadn’t been to the toilet at all for about 50 hours before I put 2 Rearz Daydreamers on, with the inner one cut up to soak into the second. I also have plastic pants on.

I’ve been eating fibre gummies for the last 4 days, increasing the dose each time. I’ve also been eating a lot of food that usually makes me ‘react’ like KFC. I had 4 laxatives this morning, and 3 more once they wore off. I also had half a glass of prune juice for the first time… this tastes disgusting 😂

Needless to say, I’m about 8 hours in and currently LOVING the results 🥵 I can hardly walk and my diaper is like a slush puppy. I’m planning on sleeping like this as well 😉

Gumballs said:
So I’m currently in the middle of something like this!!

The wife is away for just over 24 hours and I decided to go all in. I’m quite regular, so to speak. I usually go religiously in the mornings, but I hadn’t been to the toilet at all for about 50 hours before I put 2 Rearz Daydreamers on, with the inner one cut up to soak into the second. I also have plastic pants on.

I’ve been eating fibre gummies for the last 4 days, increasing the dose each time. I’ve also been eating a lot of food that usually makes me ‘react’ like KFC. I had 4 laxatives this morning, and 3 more once they wore off. I also had half a glass of prune juice for the first time… this tastes disgusting 😂

Needless to say, I’m about 8 hours in and currently LOVING the results 🥵 I can hardly walk and my diaper is like a slush puppy. I’m planning on sleeping like this as well 😉
How did you prevent yourself from messing from the fiber gummies for over two days?

Fafnir789 said:
How did you prevent yourself from messing from the fiber gummies for over two days?
Honestly, just sheer will power. The first 24 hours was pretty easy, but by 48 hours, it was borderline desperation

Back