How to indulge when you don't live alone?

WOLFPUBBY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hiya! What it says on the tin. I have a pack coming in the mail here soon but I'm not entirely sure how to go about wearing my diapers this time around, considering my father's significant other is coming to stay, most likely, until we move to another state here soon. I'd say about a month or two?

My doors aren't traditional, as they are very old, and do not really block noise and leave cracks to peek through. Not like she would, anyways, if she were walking past, but I'm just concerned that she'll hear or see something I'd rather her not since she tends to linger in the living room outside my room most days she's here.

This coping mechanism means a lot to me and keeps me from being overwhelmed and upset, but I'm equally as worried about them finding out as I am not being able to wear. They would not try to understand or be kind about it, even if I simply told them I'm stress incontinent, (not even a lie, really) they would find some way to make me feel ashamed and demonize it.. Anyways!! I would greatly appreciate any advice!! Thank you! You're all always so welcoming and kind. ♥

Great thing about clothes they hide diapers quite well
But looks like you're not set up to just hang out in your room in a diaper

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
Invest in a couple onesies, maybe a pair or two of plastic pants. The combo of plastic pants and a onesie will seriously reduce the sound and shape of your chosen protection. The plastic pants provide a final security layer if you decide to push the limits of your chosen product.

Onesie, plastic pants, pair of boxer briefs, and a size up sweatpants, you won't make much for noise, and you should keep most urine smells contained.

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
FrenchFriedOnion said:
Invest in a couple onesies, maybe a pair or two of plastic pants. The combo of plastic pants and a onesie will seriously reduce the sound and shape of your chosen protection. The plastic pants provide a final security layer if you decide to push the limits of your chosen product.

Onesie, plastic pants, pair of boxer briefs, and a size up sweatpants, you won't make much for noise, and you should keep most urine smells contained.
sounds very warm honestly.. I already sweat just from wearing a diaper under my clothes while asleep, but the other response has a good point, clothes should work just fine. I should most likely save wearing for after everyone's asleep anyways-- And I prefer wearing at night :> Cozy.

Back