How to dispose of used diaper on holiday

KrankyPants said:
One time I threw my diaper out of my car window on a lonely highway. I immediately regretted it because I was one of those people who throw used diapers on the road. Don't do that. 😔
We live , we learn..

Whilst I never confirm continence issues I always am prep'ful vis a vis my disabilities (which are mine, my business and not really yours) ...I just flag up I have a few disabilities.
As would be expected I bag up or at least roll in a dispos' mat a nappy (I never stay away from home long, not my lifestyle) and put it in the toilet bin, I then add more than standard gratuity money at end-of-stay.
-
BW

AlmostHelBent said:
Whilst I never confirm continence issues I always am prep'ful vis a vis my disabilities (which are mine, my business and not really yours) ...I just flag up I have a few disabilities.
As would be expected I bag up or at least roll in a dispos' mat a nappy (I never stay away from home long, not my lifestyle) and put it in the toilet bin, I then add more than standard gratuity money at end-of-stay.
-
BW
I'm curious Almost hellbent. What does the BW stand for when you finish a post?

Kittyinpink said:
I'm curious Almost hellbent. What does the BW stand for when you finish a post?
Both Ways! I'm Bi-sexual but had a name alteration (long story), it's just my way of promising the message is true and (also) said with good feeling as I try to be friendly to all on here ...despite a few trip-ups with some social etiquette! As you may (have) notice/d if I'm a bit tetchy with someone f.i not following site rules
then I don't sign off.
There are others on this site who do it.
I like being present (? ...that sounds right) and a post from me now after more than a year wouldn't be as such minus said addition.
-
BW

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Kittyinpink
AlmostHelBent said:
Both Ways! I'm Bi-sexual but had a name alteration (long story), it's just my way of promising the message is true and (also) said with good feeling as I try to be friendly to all on here ...despite a few trip-ups with some social etiquette! As you may (have) notice/d if I'm a bit tetchy with someone f.i not following site rules
then I don't sign off.
There are others on this site who do it.
I like being present (? ...that sounds right) and a post from me now after more than a year wouldn't be as such minus said addition.
-
BW
Ok! Thanks for the explanation!

Back