How to combat clumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThePhotographer said:
So recently I got a couple packs of abenas, which I now love, but I have run into a issue that I’m not so knowledgeable with. Whenever it gets wet the padding just seems to fall off from the plastic shell and move to the bottom. I know it’s probably common for this to happen, but is there any way to make the diaper last longer before it breaks down completely? So far I’m thinking less movement to cause it to break up and maybe compression shorts to hold it in place. Again I don’t know much, so if I’m using the wrong diaper or there’s no way to avoid this or even if I’m over thinking this please let me know.

There is a Belium based company bringing out an adult version of pampers 3 tube system (there is a link in the "Pampers" thread) it will not clump but instead pull closer to your body as it becomes wet! due out this year, it will be a game changer i think!

Last edited:
Jamieboy said:
I am always mystified that people don't figure this stuff out. I just bought a case of Abena's M4 pullups, and I've been wearing them for several weeks, no clumping. Wear an tightey whitey undie (or whatever), or a snap-on onsie, over them. It's that simple. You keep them from sagging, and then they don't clump. The M4's hold 1900 ml, so nobody can really bitch about them not holding enough.

It most certainly isnt, I've worn M4's with snug Abena bodystockings and they still clump.

It's just a really bad product (now anyway, it was much better in the past).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back