How tight

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
I've been a solo abdl now for most of my life but I only started using actual diapers (mostly abdl style) about 3-4 Yeats ago and I've been trying to find a good middle ground between tight and loose but I run into the Same problem each time I either put it to loose or I put it tight so i was wondering if any of you can help me find a good middle ground and obviously still have the diaper do what it supposed to.

A good diaper tape fit comes with practice I still sort of mess em up sometimes with plastic backed abenas m4s. Just make sure your choosing the right size for waist and hip measurements or else it won't fit properly or if your a little on the chunky side love handles will wreck havek on the fit of a diaper. It also comes down to the brand every different brand has a different shape it will accommodate. People come in all shapes and sizes so don't be afraid to try different brands to see which on fits the best. Good luck 👍 and have fun trying different brands I know I did.

My take on things: I’ve used ABDL diapers and medic ones (often with a stuffer) double tape style. Always get the waist tapes balanced and reasonably tight, so will hold everything up, and can stand up and move around without things shifting. Then I do leg tapes somewhat tighter (having run a finger round to ensure the leak guards are not flattened).

Once all cosy, I often add a pullup as extra padding, but also holds everything in place. The pullup doesn’t get wet and so can be reused. Then a mesh slip over the top for tidiness. Everything stays in place all day, or all night.

With experimenting and experience, you learn to place the tape tabs in the right place first time. I always find if I have to reposition them, they never stick quite as well as the first contact, so frustratingly resulting in a looser fit. So tape up once, tape up right!

Hope this gives you some insights.

Get padded, and enjoy life!

Back