How tight do you tape?

I personally always try to get a nice and snug fit, where the tapes are decently tight but not too much where it gets uncomfortable. It also depends on the diaper that i'm putting on. Some i tend to tape tighter then others.

After experimenting with diapers for several months, I’ve learned to tape them snug but not tight.

I go as tight as I can around the waist. It always seems to loosen up some as the diaper stretches. But around the legs I just get the tapes snug so the diaper isn’t cutting into me.

Generally, I try to tape as tight as I can around the legs. I can usually run 2 fingers around the leg gatherers snugly, but not too tight. As for the waist, I leave it a little looser than the legs, enough to where the elastic waistbands are still effective.

A big thing for me when I tape a diaper on is giving myself enough room “down there” to breathe and whatnot. I can usually get about an inch gap between my skin and the diaper lining, with the legs still sealed snugly. It makes the diaper sag more when wet, but I prefer a saggy diaper.

I tape so it is snug and I wear plastic pants.

Back