Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

How old are you?

• U18

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 18-25

Votes: 54 20.1%
  • 26-35

Votes: 72 26.8%
  • 36-50

Votes: 68 25.3%
  • 51-65

Votes: 43 16.0%
  • 65+

Votes: 31 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ozzy4605 said:
You just scraped in by the skin of your teeth.
Haha I sure did, although we've got a few 18 year olds in here. They've got me beat!

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, longallsboy and ozzy4605
I am SHOCKED at how many seniors there on the site according to this poll. Wow. And only 15% 18-25? Beaten out by the 51-65 category? It is, to be fair, a wider age range... But damn.
21 here.

• Thinking
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ozzy4605
I'm 22 and my little age is 2-11

Reactions: Diaperboy27
When I was in my early 20's, there was no such thing like Internet.
When I finally decided to meet other ABDL, I was over 50!
But I discovered that big age, while important in adult life, isn't so problematic in small age!
I met fantastic friends that were around the early 30's, I was more than 20 years older!
But in small mindset, we have the same age, play the same game and are all vulnerable.
I changed these babies many times, regardless of their big age.
I've been changed by them as often as I did!

I would not be happy to be changed by my childrens but didn't care being changed by an ABDL of same age...

This incredible freedom is unique. I'm 3 yo and play with others that are between 1 and 5. Regardless the real adult age they have.

This community is awesome, don't let age destroy who you are.

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and gmate1713
I decided to be age Nutial. So I don't have a age. Just to be that one Little that different. Hee, hee.

Anyway age is a mater of mind! If your don't mind it doesn't matter!

And I have it on good authority that if you haven't grown up by the time you are 50 then there's really no point.

Hee, hee

28, turning 29 next month

I am glad there is no U18 percentage

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and LePew
LiddieBear said:
I'm 35 but I don't identify with that age or are into adult stuff at all. My little age is 1-4, usually 4 and I will be little forever!
I also don't feel any connection to my chronological age whatsoever... I hate it ^^ I'm somewhere 4-9 depending on what I *need* to do.

• Love
Reactions: longallsboy, Diaperboy27 and LiddieBear
I turned 20

Umm...a lady never tells. And I may be just sweet Bobbi Sue Ellen but I don't tell my age.

Let's just say I'm still in diapers. 🤭🥰

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27, BBBen and LePew
Mid late 40s here, but I have Classic Autism, and I'm emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old. I don't even think you can estimate my little age, as I probably wouldn't even qualify as an adult baby. Most of the time, I don't even know consciously that I act like a child. But yes, I probably act like a 4 year old 98% of the time. I look like I'm 23 or so. No gray hair, no wrinkles in face. Dressed in long-alls and T strap shoes, I could likely even pass for being under 18. Maybe a very tall grade schooler. 🤷

Of course I like 1980s children's clothes / shoes or styles reminiscent of that period -- I am a child of the 1980s and grew up then!! Modern day kids do not wear long-alls or jon jons, and even overalls are rare. There's dressing like a more traditional child, like from the 1970s or 1980s and there's dressing like what kids dress like now. Even in the non AB world, it is mentioned about those 2 differences on Halloween websites if one is considering being a baby for Halloween. The old 1980s style on actual children nowadays is extremely unusual actually, unless you are living in the Deep South like Alabama, Tennessee, the Carolinas, etc where little boys still wear long-alls and jon jons to church on Sundays and sometimes preschool / daycare. Long-alls often paired with peter pan collar shirts, kneesocks, and T strap shoes for little boys. Sometimes saddle shoes. Smocked bishop dresses and Mary Janes or T strap shoes for little girls. You don't see this on the West Coast or North. Most kids on the West Coast just wear T shirts, perhaps polo shirts, and cargo pants, sweatpants, track pants, and sneakers or Crocs. Little girls don't even wear Mary Janes. Children (and most adults) don't even dress up to go to church outside of the South, that is, if they go to church at all ever!! LOL.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
21!

Reactions: Diaperboy27 and ajp22
Just curious, how many people here are males and over 30-35 and actually have a shoe size of European 38 (6 men's USA; 8 ladies) or under? I wear a European 42 (9 men's) and my damned feet are so sadly larger than the maximum size for most children's T strap shoes made in Spain, which is a 38, although even having a size 39 or 40 foot would give me much more leeway. But I don't even have that. Then again, I'm also nearly 6 feet tall. I know of guys (that are not adult babies) who are 5 feet 6 inches that do wear a European 38 / 6 men's USA. I'm not even going to ask biological females, as it is very unusual any ladies wear past a size 9 ladies (39 European). For one thing, most females are much shorter than guys, and even the ones who are tall tend to not have big feet.

I sometimes think if I had stayed the size I was in 7th grade that I probably would be able to wear the T strap shoes I love. I do remember being a size 7 men's / 9 ladies / European 39 at age 13 in 8th grade. I was already 5 feet 7 inches back then or maybe even taller. Height doesn't always have to do with shoe size, but a lot of times it does. On the other hand, my dad is 5 feet 6 inches and he wears the same shoe size as me (9 men's / 42). My brother too, and he's 2 inches shorter than me.

Anyone? I feel like I have been cheated out of getting the shoes I like. It's frustrating especially because I really genuinely do act like a 4 year old probably more than anyone here -- 98% of the time, I don't even know I act like a child. This isn't that uncommon with adult Autistics though. Numerous research papers seem to show most Autistic people, including even almost all college graduates with Autism, tend to be emotionally and socially around a 7 to 12 year old emotionally and socially. Emotionally and socially, not the same as intellectually. It's like a gifted 9 year old going to college, being able to do the academic work, but still being a child emotionally and socially. And that also does happen. I've seen a few full blown college students that are children in almost every community college I've been to.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Susbka said:
Just would like to know the age groups.
For people who want to connect it's best to connect with people of similar age
I’ve found that ideal is just incorrect . Vein individuals would turn away from anyone that is ABDL not your age . It’s not your physical age it’s mental . If your seeking dating age your on the wrong page ….

Reactions: longallsboy, Diaperboy27 and BobbiSueEllen
33 here

mightytoddler said:
I’ve found that ideal is just incorrect . Vein individuals would turn away from anyone that is ABDL not your age . It’s not your physical age it’s mental . If your seeking dating age your on the wrong page ….
Someone who is 23 is on average gonna make better friends with someone who is 25 instead of someone who is 58. Although yes I often have very good conversations with significantly older people, generally most peolle will want someone in their respective age group.
Just look at most friend groups in general.
They can be extremely diverse when it comes to cultures of the people involved but they usually don't have extreme age differences.

• Sad
  • Thinking

Susbka said:
Someone who is 23 is on average gonna make better friends with someone who is 25 instead of someone who is 58. Although yes I often have very good conversations with significantly older people, generally most peolle will want someone in their respective age group.
Just look at most friend groups in general.
They can be extremely diverse when it comes to cultures of the people involved but they usually don't have extreme age differences.
We’ve had different experiences in life . Most of my friends are 10 to 30 years older than me . My mommy wife is 5 years older than me . I found people my age were to self involved older folks are wayyy past that mind set and way more loving . 🤷🏻‍♂️

The 80s rules 🖖

• Love
Turned 25 in April so compared to everyone else I’m just a weee bab! 🤣

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back