How old are you?

I'm 42, I've know I was a dl since my early teens although I didn't know that was a thing till much later, I do not identify as ab.

New2This said:
Hey!
I’m fairly new to this site and was wondering how old everyone here is? How long have you known you were ab/dl?

thanks 🙏🏻 😊
I'm 47 and been in diapers almost all my life. i got out and potty trained by the age of four but i had a sister who was still in diapers. my ant was over one Nite and cough me getting a diaper and trying to put it on. so she said you want to be in diapers ill put you in them. so ever since the i have been in diapers and hiding my diapers from mom and dad until my sister found them at age 8 so my parents thought id out grow it and it was a phase well it's not lol. here i am years later diapered still.

I am 37 years old. Wore diapers for comfort and security (if you want more details feel free to reach out.) up until 2 years ago. I started having problems with urge IC, OAB. Started with night time accidents and then had problems getting to the potty. So just decided wear 24/7. Been througj all types of tests, physical therapy, medicine, but nothing helped.

This has brought out a lot of ABDL feelings, and is also a good way to accept this new chapter. It is interesting to have the ABDL feeling growing up and trouble excepting it, then things change and you can accept the abdl side and wearing diapers, but then struggle with the IC side. I

MarieSue said:
When you posted when you got ear pierced, I thought our ages close. I got mine done in 1974

Reactions: MarieSue
I'm 26 and I've been attracted or pulled towards diapers since i was 3.

Reactions: Sidewinder
At present, I'm 35, going on 36, chronologically, but 17, emotionally and yet, intellectually, I'm much older than that.

Last edited:

Back