How often do you use your diaper?

How often do you use your diaper every day?

• Total voters
Rita said:
I would been happy to pick one, but I don't really know for sure how many time I wet !!
I can feel the flow ! Can tell ya that I do use from 2 to 3 diapers in a 12hr day .
I can feel this too. I change twice per day and once in the early morning (wet and dirty). So ~3 per day. Always with a booster while sleeping and sometimes during the day if I know I'll be out for a long day. (Confidry24/7)

Reactions: Frungie
When I’m wearing my diapers
I averagely Wet about 4-5 times a day and Mess about 2-3 times a day.
So on average I probably go through around 6-8 diapers a day.

Reward said:
If by "use" your diaper you're asking how many times do I "go" during the day?
So I'm using around 4-5 diapers in a 24 hr cycle, 3-4 diapers during the day plus 1 heavier duty one overnight.

I'm approximating but 3 ish times per diaper x 5 = 15
I find I go in small amounts but more often.. and can't save up or flood like so many people talk about.

Overnight last night for instance was at least twice, I could tell I was wet when I woke up, and when I stood up out of bed, I started going- I think it's a gravity thing.
My doc says he hears that same complaint frequently from long distance truckers.
i sleep in rubber pants over either cloth or disposible diapers. zi love that warm feelog, withno leaks.

DavyJ said:
When I’m wearing my diapers
I averagely Wet about 4-5 times a day and Mess about 2-3 times a day.
So on average I probably go through around 6-8 diapers a day.
That's a lot, what diapers do you wear? I'd be lucky to mess at least once a day. Sorta happy for that because I only buy high capacity diapers, and if I were to mess, I'd have o take it off and hope it tapes back up without having to use tape. Or if I can time it right, I can mess my diaper and stay in it for around 3 hours and take it off, not concerned about not fully using the whole diaper.

Antientmariner said:
That's a lot, what diapers do you wear? I'd be lucky to mess at least once a day. Sorta happy for that because I only buy high capacity diapers, and if I were to mess, I'd have o take it off and hope it tapes back up without having to use tape. Or if I can time it right, I can mess my diaper and stay in it for around 3 hours and take it off, not concerned about not fully using the whole diaper.
Well those numbers are more of an average it’s usually only around 4-5 diapers a day and I technically only wear diapers and get them changed by my wife/caregiver only 4-5 days each month, and some months we don’t do it at all depending on how busy we are
But I wear the ABU little kings and alphagatorz mostly
And if we for some reason we don’t have them
Which we usually always do, I’ll just wear another alternative Adult diaper

I go about 5 times in an 8000ml diaper. The lower the capacity the sooner I'll change.That's all I can take cause it gets feeling wet irritating.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude
I can only wet my little kings and alphagatorz up to 3 times maybe 4
Before it starts to leak

DavyJ said:
Well those numbers are more of an average it’s usually only around 4-5 diapers a day and I technically only wear diapers and get them changed by my wife/caregiver only 4-5 days each month, and some months we don’t do it at all depending on how busy we are
But I wear the ABU little kings and alphagatorz mostly
And if we for some reason we don’t have them
Which we usually always do, I’ll just wear another alternative Adult diaper
Holy crap, you go through 4-5 lil kings and alphagatorz a day? I have NRU str8ups and Rearz caraboose and don't get to wear them as much anymore. I carpool to work so I need a day off just to wear a diaper. Can't wait for it.

I wear 24/7 so change when nappy is wet or messy or 4 hours in day time has elapsed
Night time nappy don’t get changed till morning after breakfast

Tough question: per diaper it is probably around 4 wettings on average… 🧐

Last edited:
Antientmariner said:
Holy crap, you go through 4-5 lil kings and alphagatorz a day? I have NRU str8ups and Rearz caraboose and don't get to wear them as much anymore. I carpool to work so I need a day off just to wear a diaper. Can't wait for it.
Well honestly not really, that’s only when I’m not working 2 out of the 5 days that I’m allowed to wear
The other days I usually go to work so really I’ll be changed in the morning, then I won’t wear my diaper until I get home from work so usually on my workdays
I’ll only go through 1 maybe two diapers

Reactions: theancientmariner
I usually use 2 diapers. Megamax in the day and an Abena M4 for the night. Throughout 24 hours I probably have around 10 wettings. In the morning I have a pretty large wetting and sometimes another smaller one before changing. Then during the daytime I wet between 4-8 times. How many and how much at a time varies a lot. My diaper is always quite swelled up by the end of the day no matter what though. Then I change for bed but only rarely end up wetting before going to sleep.

Last edited:
I voted 6 but it does vary for me… in the morning I tend to wear a better dry or tena maxi, will see about 3 times and have a bm so need to change then put on north shore which I can go 12 hours plus

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
I wet my diaper throughout the course of a day. I don't keep track how often I wet, but I can be in my wet diaper with confidence at times for as long as 12 hours. I mess my wet morning diaper and this is usually the only time I mess, typically once a day.

At least 6 but that is 6 diapers

Last edited:
CheshireCat said:

How often do you use your diaper?​

Loaded question gets loaded results!
Breaking news! Heavy question gets heavy results! We’ll have more at 6.

Anyone ever find tena Ultima only lasts one wetting

I tend to wear about four diapers a day and I go usually between twice and four times per diaper...so on average about 12 times.

When I'm not in diapers for a spell, that number is often significantly less.

Last edited:
I didnt vote, as I have no idea how many times, being IC i change when its needed.

Realy at night i've never known if i wet 1 or more times, just wake up with a wet diaper.

During the day , i have some control and could maybe figure out how many time i use a diaper, but that would vary as sometimes its a tiny bit and others its a lot more.

I use megamax diapers, with them i can get a good 10-12 hours usually if needed, so if i can make the bathroom a couple times when at home i change 2 times a day, else its 3 times, i wont let a diaper get too full. except when out, then it is what it is, as going to usually change when get home or worst when get to the van i'll change, as finding a family restroom is not always easy, i use a wheelchair when out so need room for that, and if i've been out for awhile i'll need some help with things, so having me, wheelchair and my pca in a single handicap stall is NOT an option, so family restroom in minimum needed, and really i just plan ahead and change before going out into a fresh diaper with a booster in it and then will change when i get back to the van or home if possible.

Back