How often do you cry?

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As for someone w/ ptsd I happen to cry allot. Good thing I have big doe eyes

Usually about once a month during therapy. Ive also got PTSD and major depressive disorder from military service and sexual abuse during childhood.

I cry really hard about two times a month. I am by myself more now than before. Without going into all of the details, I cry twice a month, usually while I am alone. Sometimes, I cry and don't understand what made me start, but I know it is okay to cry. I usually realize why later on, in the evening.

This is a very good question.

I have to admit… I’m a complete cry baby when I’m in little space. Sometimes the sad just has to come out. No better time to do it than when I’m all snuggled up with my stuffies!

Saltedcaramel64 said:
Usually about once a month during therapy. Ive also got PTSD and major depressive disorder from military service and sexual abuse during childhood.
:( hugs

SmolBearSof said:
I have to admit… I’m a complete cry baby when I’m in little space. Sometimes the sad just has to come out. No better time to do it than when I’m all snuggled up with my stuffies!
Me too ! I’ve just been staring into teddy and zoning out. Sometimes I feel an overwhelming amount of love and other times it’s just pure sadness cause the world is too scary

Reactions: Deleted member 65423
Usually a few times a week and sadly it's gotten a bit worse recently. It seems like it just comes on for a variety of different emotions.

Not as much as I use to. You can only cry so much before going numb

Very seldom. Less than once a year, probably. My dad died four years ago, and I think all the cries I’ve had since have been related to that. I tend to bottle up my emotions. It’s quite unbecoming of an adult baby, really.

Now as a widower living alone, I certainly cried a lot when my wife died over a year ago, of course.
But outside of any mourning tears and in trying to keep to the subject, I would say:
As a man, I cry too little.
As a feminine sissy male, I cry too much. (Say over movies and such like).
And as an adult baby, I hardly ever cry at all.

Cottontail said:
Very seldom. Less than once a year, probably. My dad died four years ago, and I think all the cries I’ve had since have been related to that. I tend to bottle up my emotions. It’s quite unbecoming of an adult baby, really.
Haha I like how you ended that, clever !

I cry when people tell me sad things. I think it's good to cry it show's you have emotions! A few of the post's i've read in the forums on here have made me cry! The World can be a very cruel place at times!

Reactions: keepitonDL, tiron101 and Happy2BeInNappies2
Some times. I'm mentally too finished most days though.

I cry at least once a week; it can be about anything. I never really cried in my childhood but now I'm a big cry baby and will bawl my eyes out if I watch a sad movie or see something remotely touching.

I seem to bit emotionless, but will cry at other people's pain/hurt if it particularly sad. I will be completely stonefaced with tears running down my face. I first noticed when I was watching JRE's episode with Yeonmi Park's interview. Almost like I realize how sad it is, but can't express it properly.

All the time. Been in combat and done a bunch of dirty deeds that happen in war. Have a hard time living with it and have thought on suicide often to get rid of it. Can’t because it’s the cowards way out but never thought that serving my country would make me hate myself in the end. If the mission hadn’t been based on a lie(wmds) maybe it would be easier to live with but I highly doubt it. The worst is when I look in the mirror and only see a monster in my reflection now. Makes me sad and it leads to a lot of tears. Normally wouldn’t be this honest with myself especially on adisc but I’m having a really bad day and my thoughts have lingered all morning on this topic. It never goes away and I keep hoping some day it will like so many other fucked up things in my life, but we all have a path to follow and I’ll trudge on down it until the bitter end. Fuck!! Now I’m crying again.

• Sad
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
It depends. Sometimes I’ll cry every day. Sometimes I’ll go weeks to months without crying even if I want to. I never feel fully in control of my emotions and this aspect definitely lends to it.

Almost never. I'll sometimes feel it coming but never quite get there. It is quite frustrating really because I do feel it is a good way to regulate emotional energy.

• Wow
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Back