How often are you diapered?

Most of the time, I only ever wear at nighttime. Which is usually a full-on diaper that tends to be more of a 'thick' type. Otherwise, underwear all day.

On weekends, I'll usually go out camping/hiking somewhere, and then--more often than not--I'll wear something more day-wearable/thinner, and then change into a normal thicker diaper for bedtime.

I wear under wear as in pull-ups sometimes I use a light booster pad in them let's face it the best I could do at the time were depends and some tena that I have neither are really great but they will work just need to change more often fortunately I can take breaks so if I need to change I usually can with no problems

I also change my diaper as soon as I get home and use a tape up diaper and use these for the rest of the night if I don't have to work the next day I will just keep using tape up diapers as they work alot better anyways

Normally one diaper a day. Normally after i get off work. And i stay in them until the are soaked to the point they are about to leak or have leaked. On my days off though i tend to go through 3 or 4 diapers.

Last edited:
I wear 24/7

Every night

Until last summer, I only wore a diaper when I went to bed due to major back problems. I have a ruptured disc in my lower back. After I threw my back out last summer, I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent and had to wear a diaper all the time. I did manage to regain some control, but it is really hit and miss as to my level of incontinence. Lately, it has gotten worse again and I am having accidents all the time. So I am wearing 24/7 again.

jasonm03 said:
I’m 24/7 because I have to be not because I want to be. Don’t wish for it, it’s nothing you really want

Still I can't understand of Why someone wants be IC. In 2012 or 2011 I did full time diapered experiment around 10 weeks and... It was fun, but I realized how hard is life of ICs, because leaks, fault of space to change etc. Actually a few times and irregularly. Mostly because I haven't diapers or so lazy to put it on. Mostly is a pair of days, after that I'm satisfied for a while (weeks, pair of months max.)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
CrazySmoker said:
Still I can't understand of Why someone wants be IC. In 2012 or 2011 I did full time diapered experiment around 10 weeks and... It was fun, but I realized how hard is life of ICs, because leaks, fault of space to change etc. Actually a few times and irregularly. Mostly because I haven't diapers or so lazy to put it on. Mostly is a pair of days, after that I'm satisfied for a while (weeks, pair of months max.)
Well I always did want to be, and now am. For me, it is almost like a for of Body Identity Integration Disorder. I've always seen myself as being incontinent and fully diaper dependent, even when I wasn't. Now that I am, I am much more comfortable in my own body.

I enjoy the feeling a diaper, wet or dry, and always have. That said, leaks always were bad and uncomfortable, heck being urge incontinent was much worse too. I've never wanted or like that. Being fully functionally incontinent and using diaper I can trust won't leak have made things much more enjoyable for me too. As for space to change, there are restooms all around and it IS possible to even change in an airplane restoom. So diapers do not have to be a limiting factor on one's life, and for me at least have improved it.

24/7, thanks god its free with diapers in Sweden.

These days it's "16/7". Basicly wearing all the time, but not at work. Hardest part is the football. Really struggeling there. Just afraid someone is going to become to physical and notice.

I wear occasionally but not all the time , when i feel like i needed to diaper up i would wear one which range from 2-4 times a week to maybe few times a month.

I'm diapered almost every night. If I don't need to go see friends or family during the day I usually stay diapered. I still get a little anxious wearing in public but I do it anyway unless I know I'll be running or moving a lot.

When i am at the school and bed

Most nights, sometimes in the evening, and often all weekend.

All weekends or when I don't have work, all nights, I don't think I'll ever burn out of this, I just like it to much.

Every night and most days

Bedtime and naptime, unless I run out and have a hard time getting more😭

Rednaxela said:
I know some of you guys are diapered 24/7 (a little bit jealous if I might add) but for those of you who are not. How often are you padded? And how long do you stay in them?
When I get home from work. Would like to wear more often but I’ve had too many close calls at work to warrant wearing there anymore.

Last edited:
Back