How much do you spend?

Littlebabyd

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Was just curious how much everyone spends on diapers (and if your 24/7 or not and if you are is it needed?) And other baby items. Just talking it over with someone else I trust and we're both curious.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
about 240 Dollars per month for my 24/7 diapering needs.

Jorelaxed said:
about 240 Dollars per month for my 24/7 diapering needs.
Is that for need for fun?

too much lately. need to tone it down a few notches. but I'm usually pretty good at spending just for special occasions.

Reactions: Sealander
I spend 40-50 hours in diapers each week (basically my workdays) and I average about $450-500/year on diapering supplies. About $200 of that is on disposable diapers, and the rest is on cloth diapers and cleaning supplies. I’m in cloth 80-90% of the time. It’s my preference for “little” reasons (I’m old; it’s what I grew up with), but it also saves a lot of money.

After that, I spend probably $400-600/year on miscellaneous other ABDL-related stuff, including bottles, pacifiers, onesies, babyfur art commissions, etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
Ive spent about $530 total this year. 16 packs of diapers. 4 from northshore and the rest from abu. I only wear occasionally.

Wow, I just looked at my lifetime orders for north shore (I usually buy from them) On average I spend <$150 per year total on diaper things. I know it was because of my living situation over the years so I'm certain that it will go up by a bunch next year.

Right now, money is tight and since I wear only occasionally, I'll spend less than $200 a year on diapers and accessories. Ri

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and WaddleKitten
Currently it is around $200 per month for casual 24/7 wear (Megamax at night, Abena M4 during the day, Real-fit when exercising, plus GN bed mats for nighttime leaks). I have no medical reason to wear, but I do wet involuntarily at night and can't hold it very long during the day without genuine accidents.

I also spend about $100-150 per month for abdl specific products and activities such as goodnites, vintage diapers, baby diapers, baby shampoo, sippy cups, crayons/coloring books etc. By far this is my most expensive hobby or activity.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Due to the supply problems, we just spent $145 on a case of BetterDry size Large ... the three of us ( myself and the 2 "children" ) do tend to prefer higher quality diapers even if it costs a bit more.
I seriously wish that ThrustVector would fix their on-going supply problems to the US .

Reactions: Deleted member 74558
400 every two months. Tykables. I’m 75 of the time diapered. Only time I’m not is at work.

Insurance covers my day time needs. I spend about 60 USD a month for my night time diapers. I wear for incontinence.

Can't afford it. So about $70-$80 a month on store brand pullups.

This post really got me interested in auditing my ABDL purchases!

I spent a total of $967 on diapers since January 2023. Other ABDL purchases (mostly on Amazon.com) include plushies, adult wipes, the self-help book “You’re Not Broken,” and baby powder came to around $280. The grand total of $1247 brings it to around $104/month on all things that cater to my little space. 😁

I’d guesstimate $300-350 USD a year

2289.04 or 190.75 monthly avg for 2023 and not counting samples and misc things like powders, perfumes and other personal care items. I budget myself 300.00 a month allowance, so I am well within this budget.

Btw, this is not considering any ab stuff, but incontinence supplies, but the diapers I use are abdl style (bambino stretch styles) with trest and megamax thrown in there.

Joey

I've spent about $600 on diapers in the 7 months I've been wearing them or so, though I also have probably about $200 worth in my closet.

As for clothing and other paraphernalia... well, I'd rather not think about how much I've spent since I really have binged. Fortunately that stuff is permanent and I don't expect I'll be buying that many more pairs of shortalls in the future...

patrick1776 said:
Currently it is around $200 per month for casual 24/7 wear (Megamax at night, Abena M4 during the day, Real-fit when exercising, plus GN bed mats for nighttime leaks). I have no medical reason to wear, but I do wet involuntarily at night and can't hold it very long during the day without genuine accidents.

I also spend about $100-150 per month for abdl specific products and activities such as goodnites, vintage diapers, baby diapers, baby shampoo, sippy cups, crayons/coloring books etc. By far this is my most expensive hobby or activity.
that is very close to my spending

Around 300 per year for diapers. Maybe 100-200 for clothes and accessories and 200-300 for weeks--ends with ABDLs.

This is a very light budget compared to what I spend for other activities like ski!

Very cheap compared to the level of passion/rewarding !

Reactions: depta99
Back