How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Abdlboy77 said:
I'm North West, not far from Preston
Nice to see someone from this region, I am in Blackpool and it is hard to know who is where. Do people meet up at any point?

Reactions: kg1994 and Andy86
im from east sussex!

Reactions: DiaperB26 and NappiedTruckDriver
crtv said:
im from east sussex!
I have some family down there, in Chailey! Always saw myself moving there when I was younger, less so now because there's less of a connection to it~

Near Cambridge

Reactions: Andy86
Boobalishious said:
Nice to see someone from this region, I am in Blackpool and it is hard to know who is where. Do people meet up at any point?
hey im also from Blackpool.

I'm not far away in Burnley

I'm in Oxfordshire.

Gushi said:
I'm from Rossendale
Hi there , I’m from Bury.
regards Steve.

Reactions: TreeLad
North wales love my nappies wish i could find others!!

midrobbie49 said:
I am from Dorset. Been around the abdl world for a long time 🙂
I'm in Dorset as well

Reactions: midrobbie49
Englandnap90 said:
My bestie lives in Durham! A place called Stanley! Hi
I live in Stanley!😁

Softypink said:
Hi everyone, I am curious to know just how common nappy lovers are in the UK. I live in Durham which is in the north east. Where abouts are all you other UK nappy lovers from? I hope so bad adult nappys will be more accepted in the years to come. Be great to know there are many people into it and I am very curious to know if there are any people living nearby too. I dont want to be just the only person in my town that does it.
I'm in Stanley wbu?

West Midlands, UK.

Lethdale said:
West Midlands, UK.
ever run down your leg, while wearing anytpe of pantyhose or stockings??

Sorry, not my thing.

Softypink said:
Hi everyone, I am curious to know just how common nappy lovers are in the UK. I live in Durham which is in the north east. Where abouts are all you other UK nappy lovers from? I hope so bad adult nappys will be more accepted in the years to come. Be great to know there are many people into it and I am very curious to know if there are any people living nearby too. I dont want to be just the only person in my town that does it.
Newport uk I love waering diapers

I'm in merseyside.

Abdl123 said:
Newport uk I love waering diapers
Newport Gwent or Newport Mids?

Back