How many pacifiers/dummies do you own?

A few but all of them are old. I need to get some new ones. Having a lot of problem finding latex rubber pacifiers nowadays. MAM used to have them in the USA, decades ago. Some supermarkets have the Nuk pacifiers in rubber. There are too many plastic silicone ones nowadays!!

I used to, in the mid 1990s, when I was in my early 20s, plenty of 3 and 4 year olds with them, even on airplane flights. There seems to have been some pacifier fad, as I used to see a lot of older preschoolers with them - in public and now not at all. I hardly even see younger babies with pacifiers anymore. Some of the kids that had pacifiers at age 3 or 4 in 1996 must be now in their late 20s or even early 30s at the present time! I'm actually probably older than a lot of people even here on ADISC -- I'm in my mid 40s. I remember when MAM carried a pacifier called the MAXI Ulti MAM. Babies R'Us sold it back in 1998 to 2005 or so. That was a huge one for preschoolers with a much larger baglet nipple.

I remember eating at a Chinese restaurant one time back in 2005 or so, and my mom and I saw this little girl that looked like she was 3 or so with a Nuk pacifier. My mom commented to me that it looked bad seeing her use it. She kind of snorted half smiling and said it reminded her of the murderer from the movie "The Silence Of The Lambs" from 1991, you know, where the murderer has a piece of cloth covering his mouth? 😁😁 And Chris Isaak had a cameo in that film. Around the same time, he had a big hit song called "Wicked Game". 😁

- longallsboy

Last edited:
6 but buying new ones every now and then, whenever i feel like it

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
I have around 30 ish

16 in counting :3

I have only 2 so far, both with "adult sized" nipples
Hoping to buy some more soon

Reactions: MetalDan86 and ILuvDiapers
TeddyJoy said:
Currently 8. 1 is hiding from me. All different colors to match either my outfit or mood.
Probably twice this number now. No favorite. Just depends on my outfit or mood.

• Haha
4 Mega 12 Plus. Hoping to purchase a Cherry Pop one sometime. its a little longer @ 3.03"

• Wow
I only have 2, a size 6 and a size 10. Oddly I love a bottle but pacifiers don’t do much for me. I like having one hanging off of me but sucking on one isn’t magic.

sissysissy said:
4 Mega 12 Plus. Hoping to purchase a Cherry Pop one sometime. its a little longer @ 3.03"
Size 12! 😲 OMG! :oops: Mine are size 6. :ROFLMAO:

i dont know how many i have , i have an old nuk 6 and a couple of the little for big ones but at the moment my favourite is the tommee tippee light weight ones in size 6-18 months they seem to stay in all or most of the night

Maybe a little off-topic here, but my pacifiers are size 6, and I got a size 10, the size 6 is a tiny bit too small for me and the size 10 is way too big to fit comfortably for long periods (its nice for scenarios like gagging is present), now I'm looking for size 8, but its like only specialized stores do them and they're quite pricey compared to the size 6 I got from rearz.ca. Ideally I need a Canadian retailer cause USD to CAD + shipping destroys my poor wallet.

CodyBaby said:
Maybe a little off-topic here, but my pacifiers are size 6, and I got a size 10, the size 6 is a tiny bit too small for me and the size 10 is way too big to fit comfortably for long periods (its nice for scenarios like gagging is present), now I'm looking for size 8, but its like only specialized stores do them and they're quite pricey compared to the size 6 I got from rearz.ca. Ideally I need a Canadian retailer cause USD to CAD + shipping destroys my poor wallet.
Maybe make a post, asking if anyone knows where you can access size 8 for a reasonable price? :unsure: I'm sure if you ask a specific question here, that someone within the community will know. Just a thought, :unsure:(y):giggle:

Last edited:
DummyAddict14 said:
View attachment 96908this is just my tommee Tippee collection there’s around 350
Sweet, you win for most collected. Don't think I have ever seen so many.

• Haha
I have 3, I often have to get new teats for them though...

ILuvDiapers said:
Maybe make a post, asking if anyone knows where you can access size 8 for a reasonable price? :unsure: I'm sure if you ask a specific question here, that someone within the community will know. Just a thought, :unsure:(y):giggle:
There from rearz u can get it on amazon

As of now. 3

littledinogoesrawr said:
As of now. 3
Now you need another 3. :ROFLMAO: Then you will have 6! (y):giggle:

CodyBaby said:
If it helps I wrote this review of places and their products

I have 5. I'm a chewer so I go though them quickly. My favourite is a large sparkly red one.

• Love
Back