How many pacifiers/dummies do you own?

I’ve only got the two Dino pacifiers from Rearz I wish I had something bigger like a size 10 then it would fill out my mouth more.

Reactions: ILuvDiapers
Diaperboy27 said:
I’ve only got the two Dino pacifiers from Rearz I wish I had something bigger like a size 10 then it would fill out my mouth more.
Rearz just had a 60% off sale this Black Friday. Not everything was 60% off, but pacifiers were heavily discounted across all styles and sizes, and were included in the sale. I know this because i took advantage of the sale. If you sign up to their mailing list, then they will email you in advance of each and every forthcoming sale.

I would imagine they will have a sale again in the January sales, though i can't be sure of this right now, but i can confirm, that if you are on their mailing list, you will be notified in advance of every sale, so you don't miss out. (y):giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27
PuffPuffPaci said:
If it helps I wrote this review of places and their products

I posted the wrong link! Here's the right one

• Haha
Reactions: ILuvDiapers and CodyBaby
PuffPuffPaci said:

I posted the wrong link! Here's the right one
Useful, sadly most of theses companies are in USA or elsewhere, so the prices are in USD which is a big issue, add the shipping cost and the prices get insanely high, some people are more lucky than others.

I own 5-6 adult sized pacifiers.

CodyBaby said:
Useful, sadly most of theses companies are in USA or elsewhere, so the prices are in USD which is a big issue, add the shipping cost and the prices get insanely high, some people are more lucky than others.
Rearz are based in Canada.

About 8 but I have one that is favorite and that is the cherry dummy very large. When I sleep it never comes out because its so big.

ILuvDiapers said:
Rearz are based in Canada.
Yup, those are the ones I know the most, and are quite frankly good, just wish they offered something between their size 6 and size 10 at an affordable price.

CodyBaby said:
☹️ Wish I could be more helpful

I 4 pacis, but only one of them is a comfortable size for me to use lol so the other 3 don't get used. Plus, I have 2 Fixx pacis I'm planning on using for my fursuit when I get it finished someday lol so technically 6 pacis total

PoofyDiapeeBunny said:
I 4 pacis, but only one of them is a comfortable size for me to use lol so the other 3 don't get used. Plus, I have 2 Fixx pacis I'm planning on using for my fursuit when I get it finished someday lol so technically 6 pacis total
I, next to 4 meant i initially read "14", :giggle::ROFLMAO: Agreed, though it is important that they are comfortable. Otherwise it just defeats the purpose of using one. (y):giggle:

CodyBaby said:
Yup, those are the ones I know the most, and are quite frankly good, just wish they offered something between their size 6 and size 10 at an affordable price.
Yes, it is true that Rearz tend to stock mostly size 6 as the default size. Maybe you could ask Jacob from Rearz who visits here regularly if they could source and stock more size 8? :unsure: Or Email the customer services and see what they say?

Back