How many of your friends/family know your wear diapers?

Everybody i know, knows that i wear diapers as i was outed on facebook by my ex best friend but nobody bothered i still have my friends and can wear now with not a care in the world xxx

• Wow
Reactions: safaridaze, PadPhilosopher, TrueHero and 2 others
No one maybe when I’m married though 🤔

Reactions: PearlandDL, PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
My wife and all of my ex-girlfriends. Nobody else, as far as I know & hope.

Reactions: tango79, PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
My wife is the only one that knows. Never told anyone else other than online folks like yourselves.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and DLJosie
nobody i hope

Reactions: DLJosie and Palle
Well nobody knows that I am wearing, well, not that I know of anyways, but on the other hand...
I do suspect that my older sister is still a diapered bedwetter and I know that my grown up daughter sometimes needs them at night when she has a UTI, and that happens from time to time. But nobody else from what I know or suspect...

Last edited:
Reactions: safaridaze and DLJosie
my wife, my 3 daughter, my two oldest grand daughters, my pastor, my doctor, 3 of my good friends and there wives, my brother and his wife, my sister and her husband, don't know if my wife told her siblings , i know her good friend does, only talked about it with 4 friends, my three daughters, and doctor, and pastor, pastor know a lot of details, just told my doctor dec. 8th. we will see if he says anything when i have a colonoscopy, would be a good time to wear one?? my daughters are fine and dont want to know anything, told my parents 34 years ago.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lyric, Lostdiapersboy and DLJosie
Ex Wife, my amazing GF (who also wears) and 1 friend but they don’t k ow to what extent, if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and DLJosie
The only ones that might now about me wearing diapers is maybe my mom cause she would find my diapers every so often when I lived at home but I think and hope that she thinks I grew out of that. Other than her the only other person that knows is this girl I’m close friends with or at least was close with for a long time. Part of me wants to tell my girlfriend about me wearing diapers every so often but I’m not sure how she will take it when she finds out.

• Sad
Reactions: Palle and DLJosie
The only ones that I'm aware of knowing is my wife and the pro Aunty Amy. I try to keep my private life private. And all you lot obviously 🤣

nobody, but i sometimes think about mentioning it. anyone else just feel so shy about it?

• Thinking
Reactions: chamberpot and Palle
padded1989 said:
nobody, but i sometimes think about mentioning it. anyone else just feel so shy about it?
I'm guessing here, but I would say most probably most of us. since people don't understand "what" we are, what are we? Heck, I don't even know what I am, except odd...

Nobody

Reactions: PearlandDL
My medical team members, my immediate family, and a few close friends know about my diapers.

Most of my immediate family knows but it’s never been brought up. I know that they know just because of my carelessness over the years. I have 4 friends that definitely know. I told 1, I wear around and other all the time and we have two mutual friends that I’m sure he has told.

No one in the family that I am aware of. Possibly my housekeeper as I had been careless a few times but she never mentioned anything. Considered telling my mom but am on the fence.

Mom and Dad caught me multiple times as a kid. Grandma did too.

Later in life, an ex-GF in my 20’s, a now ex-Wife and she told her BF. Now even later on, ex-GF and it ended our relationship. Since then, a 3rd back surgery in 2018 for degenerative discs that left me with nerve and continence issues, my parents, sister and nephew know I wear for need. A few close friends know as well after I told them. Nobody has ever judged me, except maybe my mom because she thinks she did something wrong when I was a kid and it was her fault. Overall, since 2018, it’s been positive and supportive from most. As far as future partners, that remains to be determined.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARBBB2
My parents and close family know probably because I started wetting the bed again while i was still living with my parents

My
Diaperluver10 said:
How many of your friends know you wear diapers and how did they react?
Wife is aware of nighttime wearing. My daytime is discreet. Wife not into it

Reactions: chamberpot
My family, and old friends know because when I was 13 I had a bicycle accident and since then I have been wearing diapers due to urinary incontinence.
In my new surroundings where I am now, only some people know. I don't talk about my problem right away, unless someone accidentally finds out in my presence, then I don't deny it and explain why I'm wearing a diaper.

Last edited:
Back