How many of you have partners who are incontinent.

I don't, but my wife does ;-) Sorry...just a little joke.

This isn't really related to the question, but I'll share it anyway.

I did once offer to my wife, when she mentioned having a particular heavy period (we're both under 50) that if she needed something more than her usual coverage for bed time, that my products (our mutual euphemism - I'm good with it) would offer her complete protection and she would be welcome to use one. I also added "I understand if you don't want to go there". I guess my point is, I was kinda happy in a way when she said, "I'll see how it goes with my normal pad, but yes for sure I'll use one of your products if I'm worried". Fro some reason, that answer felt much better than the "ummm...no...thanks..." that I was half expecting :)

Reactions: Davvyboy, BlueCollarBoi, Diprs2 and 4 others
Long time U-IC myself and recently, my dear wife has been having some difficulties and has used pads with success. So, no!

Reactions: KBoy, BlueCollarBoi and Diprs2
Magz2000 said:
My long term partner is urinary incontinent owing to being paraplegic and I understand and support him fully. I started having bladder issues myself a few years ago especially when we are 'intimate' but we manage just by being understanding.
really surprised my partner wont even be intimate just for love making. I feel if she really loved me, she would try a couple times a month ( I need more) and try working thru this.

Reactions: BlueCollarBoi, Edgewater, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Magz2000 said:
My long term partner is urinary incontinent owing to being paraplegic and I understand and support him fully. I started having bladder issues myself a few years ago especially when we are 'intimate' but we manage just by being understanding.
what kind of issues do you share while being intimate? All i experience is a couple of teaspooons of urine, which is assorbed as lubrication.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Fireball44 said:
what kind of issues do you share while being intimate? All i experience is a couple of teaspooons of urine, which is assorbed as lubrication.
Timing and a larger thick under pad with her riding most of the time.

Reactions: Diprs2 and KBoy
My wife and I have been together for 10 years now and have four kids. We are both IC. We met in a support group for IC people through the VA. We are both veterans that became IC from injuries we got in the military. We have learned everything about IC together. I am one of the lucky ones.

Reactions: sissysissy, Diprs2, cantwait and 4 others
Frungie said:
Those who wet or mess their pants/diapers together, stay together! Changing each other could the ultimate foreplay.
I think you're just being funny. I'm IC and my partner isn't. An ultimate foreplay? Maybe in fetish world.

Reactions: EcoIncon, Diprs2, BlueCollarBoi and 2 others
greatlake5 said:
I think you're just being funny. I'm IC and my partner isn't. An ultimate foreplay? Maybe in fetish world.
I agree since being back in diapers what is foreplay?

Last edited:
Reactions: EcoIncon, Diprs2, slimjiminy and 2 others
archerstaley said:
My wife and I have been together for 10 years now and have four kids. We are both IC. We met in a support group for IC people through the VA. We are both veterans that became IC from injuries we got in the military. We have learned everything about IC together. I am one of the lucky ones.
What is the support group called? Do they have them everywhere or is this something that your VA is doing locally?

Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle and Edgewater
My wife uses pads daily due to minor IC issues. She calls them her "piss catchers" and hates the term "pads." While she is very supportive of me and (as I've said many times) is the one who told me to "just wear a diaper and get on with your life," she is determined to put anything like that off as long as possible for her. I think that her having to deal with leaks, etc. helped her understand what I was going through when this all started.

Reactions: Edgewater and Diprs2
Soggy247 said:
Both my GF and i are incontinent. We both wear nappies and plastic pants 247. We are very experienced in dealing with our incontinence so its really not an issue. We accept eachother for who we are and are very accommodating when the other leaks/smells and such things. . .
I’m friends with a few women that have incontinence problems. One has trouble with her bladder and does wear diapers when we go out
As well as when I visit her or she visits me we both wear diapers. I have another coworker who has trouble with her bladder, but also trouble with her bowels. Sometimes when we’re together, she does make in her diaper when we’re at home or out somewhere. So I help support her regarding that Situation.

She feels more comfortable that I’m fine if she is walking with me and Pees and makes a turd in her diaper. I just support her and we get back to the house where she can take care of everything.

I have urinary incontinence, but in the morning and late in the evening experience some trouble also maybe because of urinating a lot in the morning everything just starts moving along so I just end up making in my diaper then also

Last edited:
My wife wears pullups on long cartrips for those just in case moments. If she uses it, its usually minor leaks and she promptly changes into a new one.

My wife has in the last year or so developed stress incontinence. She uses pads to manage it and is working on kegals. If anything, it just annoys her, but we’re both understanding of our conditions. We’re both diabetic, so nothing surprising with the incontinence. We’ve got the spectrum covered; I deal with urge and she’s got stress. Just another day around the sun for us.

My wife occasionally wets her pants...resulting from child-bearing and menopause I think. At least three of her four sisters experience similar symptoms, so it may be hereditary too. Her wettings are infrequent enough that she does not feel the need to wear any protection.

Reactions: Diprs2, cantwait and Edgewater
PaddedRita said:
I been I C for tad over 18yrs now , been living with Abbie just pass 8 yrs now .
She did have difficulties with it at first . In time everything has work out just fanatic.
We always had a very caring, loving ,relationship and respected each other since day one !
Abbie has gotten very custom to me wearing along with my other issues the go with being I C !
Don't get me wrong , yes we do have our up and downs just like any other relationship, we always has work them out for the best of both of us !

(( You know if you really care for that person, anything can and will work for the best for both of you ))
Lovely reply Reet ❤️

Reactions: Edgewater
My wife has used seni pull ups for about 2 or 3 years now.

My partner is perfectly healthy. On the other hand, I'm the one who is profoundly incontinent. Always been. She's not bothered by the fact that I'm diaper dependent. I've never thought she might have some kinky interest about me being diapered. But I never asked.

Interesting thread, wow ADISC, I just feel better and better about all of this. My wife is incontinent, for a few years now. So many people responded, I really feel less alone.
As a couple we are ok, incontinence is a hardship on anyone and I hate watching my wife deal with it, it's not cool, it's not a turn on. I'm ABDL, that's a turn on. We have been together for a while, we are a very supportive couple. And it's gonna take a lot more than peeing in our diapers to slow us down

Reactions: Diprs2, sissysissy and Edgewater
In the IC Forum, one of our members have developed a term that may help your dear wife: I'm Okay with Diapers! The greatest difficulty we face is accepting that 'we've to wear!' It's difficult to accept and commonly takes time. Why Me? Is a question that sits heavy on our minds.

For me, I came to accept my reality of having to wear 24/7 to be able to support my family and my love of my profession. To be out and about, I had to wear and once I came to realize that no one really cares or are so busy with their phones to even notice, live changed for me. Now 45 years later, an old man, I am glad I accepted myself all those years ago!

Love her for the wonderful person she is!

Reactions: Diprs2, OnePiece and KBoy
Edgewater said:
In the IC Forum, one of our members have developed a term that may help your dear wife: I'm Okay with Diapers! The greatest difficulty we face is accepting that 'we've to wear!' It's difficult to accept and commonly takes time. Why Me? Is a question that sits heavy on our minds.

For me, I came to accept my reality of having to wear 24/7 to be able to support my family and my love of my profession. To be out and about, I had to wear and once I came to realize that no one really cares or are so busy with their phones to even notice, live changed for me. Now 45 years later, an old man, I am glad I accepted myself all those years ago!

Love her for the wonderful person she is!
Of course, and I have to say, her being incontinent and me being ABDL has by far Not been the biggest challenges we have faced.
We are a truly non conformist couple. My wife, a florist, is twelve years my senior. We raised a family, and abided by one another 31yrs last month.
Not giving up your life, profession and dignity was a no brainer Edgewater, but I know it has taken courage.
Thanks for the kind words.

Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle and Edgewater
Back