I'm 26

lol I am going to celebrate my 30th birthday for the 40th time in a month

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy, MikeRotch, denimchicken and 3 others
Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and Stefie
Under 30 here, 23 turning 24 in June

Reactions: KBoy and MikeRotch
I’m 21! Although developmentally I’m probably even “younger” than that. I feel more like a teenager if I’m being honest. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 19, I don’t drink, I’m a virgin, and I’m socially nowhere near my peers.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, KBoy, MikeRotch and 1 other person
I was not one bit surprised at the number under 30 as one only needs to follow the Introduction Forum to know that there are many! For me, I am well over twice the age.

I am 24! :)

I am a childish 29 ...months. So there! :p

Joking of course on the months part, but I've never really felt grown up.

NihilisticPuppet said:
I’m 21! Although developmentally I’m probably even “younger” than that. I feel more like a teenager if I’m being honest. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 19, I don’t drink, I’m a virgin, and I’m socially nowhere near my peers.
I feel the exact same way. We are in the same boat. Never had a relationship, Virgin, Don't Drink, Still only have my permit, and I just feel childish a lot of the time. I'm trying my best to mature at a normal rate but sometimes it feels hopeless. Like i'm playing pretend...

DoeBunnie said:
I feel the exact same way. We are in the same boat. Never had a relationship, Virgin, Don't Drink, Still only have my permit, and I just feel childish a lot of the time. I'm trying my best to mature at a normal rate but sometimes it feels hopeless. Like i'm playing pretend...
I often feel like I’ll never catch up to everybody else. Like I’ll always be a little girl no matter how old I get.

NihilisticPuppet said:
I often feel like I’ll never catch up to everybody else. Like I’ll always be a little girl no matter how old I get.
Yes, exactly! Just perpetually a little girl... Sometimes I don't even like to be called a "woman". I'd rather Young Lady, or Young Girl... 😅

lillen said:
How many of us under 30yo? just wondering :) always se ppl .45, 50, 60+ never fond anyone in around my age 😅
this thred is inspired of
How many of us are "retirement age," say 65 plus?
by oldpppants

you dont need to tell my exakt age if you dont like to :)
but in 26yo... well for another 4 days that is :)
I’m 21 next November! I have been in the TBDL/ABDL culture since I was 15 years old

Reactions: KBoy, MikeRotch and DoeBunnie
Close I'm only 384 months old!

1996 over here :3

I'm in my early 20's.

In my mind, I mean really I'm the same kid inside I was in high school but I applied for Medicare today so no I'm two mounts shy of 65. Damm! There has always been a a lot of younger members here, it's good to see you carrying on the diaper thing. Don't worry someday you'll get old too, it's not so bad.

Reactions: KBoy, chamberpot, MikeRotch and 1 other person
22 here

….18 here. About to turn 19 soon (couple weeks).

Reactions: MikeRotch
20 here!

Back