How many dry nights before you would try not wearing at night? Going on a trip for Thanksgiving

I have been trying to have a dry night. I am going on a trip next month too. My real concern is what happens if I wet the bed in the hotel rooms and I am not going to be able (I think) to bring my diapers. The rest of my family will be there too. I have tried both ways to not diaper at night and then to diaper at night. No matter what, I am waking up wet. This morning I was so wet that I had to change the sheets and my night shirt was also soaked in spite of the fact I was in a double diaper.

justmeP said:
I have been trying to have a dry night. I am going on a trip next month too. My real concern is what happens if I wet the bed in the hotel rooms and I am not going to be able (I think) to bring my diapers. The rest of my family will be there too. I have tried both ways to not diaper at night and then to diaper at night. No matter what, I am waking up wet. This morning I was so wet that I had to change the sheets and my night shirt was also soaked in spite of the fact I was in a double diaper.
How does a double diaper even work? Wouldn't the putter need to be huge?

UnderTheRadar said:
How does a double diaper even work? Wouldn't the putter need to be huge?
I used adult size cloth diapers. Double thickness and one single thickness pinned on like the old days then plastic or vinyl panties over top. I usually wake up wet, but the bed stays dry. This morning everything was soaked. Good think I have a water proof mattress pad on and only had to wash the sheets.

Attachments

• IMG_20230812_134817.jpg
    IMG_20230812_134817.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
justmeP said:
I used adult size cloth diapers. Double thickness and one single thickness pinned on like the old days then plastic or vinyl panties over top. I usually wake up wet, but the bed stays dry. This morning everything was soaked. Good think I have a water proof mattress pad on and only had to wash the sheets.
Ok gotcha

Back