How many diapers do you keep at a time?

I only wear occasionally so I will order 4 bags when I get down to 2 or three diapers left. So I will usually have less than 50 diapers at any one time.

I usually keep at minimum 1 pack around. Trying to keep 30+ at any given time, I might wear twice a week if I do.

Reactions: Davvyboy
3-5 as I don’t wanna get caught with them. ( I’m gonna be moving out soon aaaa but it’ll be stressful af)

I’ve become the master hider. I can hide up to 8 bags of 14 at any given time 😊

About 6 packs right now. Using about one diaper each night.

I have 5 packs of Tena Proskin Ultima as my back up and special outings store, then usually 8 packs of 28 iD mediums as my daily useage and at least another pack spread throughout the house and car, even have a few in the garage.
When the iD gets down to two packs I order another 8.
Fortunately I do not have to hide them so can go for bulk as the misses hunts around for the best bargains and boy does she do well with real savings that save us serious money over thevyesrs.

Last edited:
2300+
Keeping stock to maximum

• Haha
Reactions: Davvyboy, EcoIncon and Nowididit
wearforsafety said:
2300+
Keeping stock to maximum
This right here. I'm a so called doomsday prepper. You never know when the supply chain is gonna go to shit.

I keep about 2 cases maximum

I don't have a "stash" I have a supply that's shipped to me monthly

Last edited:
I typically keep 100-120 diapers on hand.

• Wow
Reactions: tails1234, Davvyboy and ChrisK
Historically Black Friday was a great time to buy diapers...

So last November I stocked up anticipating I'd be set for the full year...
  • I had 14 reusables with about 65 inserts
  • ~500 Prevail daytime disposable diapers (6 cases)
  • ~600 Depend pull-ups (6 cases)
  • ~400 BetterDry night diapers (7 cases)
In April, I unexpectedly moved. I've been really good about using my cloth diapers lately and haven't been traveling a lot so I still had about 16 of the 19 cases I ordered plus several dresser drawers full of cloth diapers... I wonder what the movers thought of all those diapers?

Side note: I've always wondered why diapers are so cheap on Black Friday... are more than a very select few going to give them as Christmas presents?

I just reached a peak of >2 cases worth due to some recent sales. I usually stop buying if I have >100 good ABDL diapers.

Nowididit said:
This right here. I'm a so called doomsday prepper. You never know when the supply chain is gonna go to shit.
You must have felt pretty validated over the last few years.😉

Reactions: LukeTheDeersky and EcoIncon
once i move out I think id like to have a years worth. as it stands now I have about 50 tabbed. and about 80 pullups.
which every day use. equals a couple months worth

I have about 50ish that are in the “I intend to use pile” and a couple singles of various styles that I have kept over the years. Would be nice to have more at my disposal but I currently don’t have much room to put additional packs.

hidden1234 said:
How big is your stash at any given time?
when i get down to 10 i buy more

Reactions: Davvyboy and ChrisK
Have probably three month supply in disposables which is 4 a day and have about 30 cloth

I have a diaper wall in my closet, which is about 250 to 300 diapers at any given time. I have auto ship set up for 2 cases MegaMax diapers and equal amount of booster pads, plus 2 packs of Crinkles, and random other ABDL diaps. I normally go thru 4 or 5 diapers per day. I'm also obsessed with not running out or my diapers being delayed due to supply chain issues or delivery issues.

Reactions: SAPexpanded and Davvyboy
hidden1234 said:
How big is your stash at any given time?
Normally I have something like over 100, but that is because I always like to have roughly one bag's worth of each diaper I like at any given time, and there are legitimately like 8-10 different plastic backed diapers I enjoy. I wear:

Rearz - Lil Monsters, Lil Bella, Princess Pink, Barnyard, and Alpaca
ABDL Shop - Carousel

Back