how many diaper changes in 24 hours

2-4 changes. I can’t remember if I ever went beyond that. Depends on thickness and how much I drink. These days I roll with thick diapers for the day. So I don’t leak while at work. Mind that I’m not incon. I do wet myself sometimes, but it’s still controllable to some extent.

Reactions: Diprs2, Kellycares and chrischrischris
I tend to do two. I pee in the toilet if I can make it. When it is cold My bladder leaks.

Reactions: Diprs2 and chrischrischris
usually 3to4 now if I eat something bad 4 me i Thai food specially when it's super spicy but it fucks up my colon that's usually 5 or 6

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Probably like 6-7? It kind of varies based on how much I drink and if I'm in a situation where I have to wear thicker diapers and change less often obviously it's less.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Kellycares
If I’m in a stint of wearing 24/7 usually three, sometimes four - morning after getting up, early to mid-afternoon, and just before bedtime. If for any reason I become wetter than normal or I need to mess during the day an additional change is needed.

Reactions: SoCalSwitch, Diprs2, Lyric and 1 other person
It varies depending on what diapers I wear that day. I always put on a fresh megamax for bed as my last diaper of the day. From there after I wake I go through 2-5 diapers a day depending on whether I choose to wear another megamax, cheaper store bought diapers, my air-supremes for discreet occasions, or a combination. I use diapers full time, and with my OAB, and coffee and cigarette habit, I wet my diapers a minimum of 12 times a day, so I try hard to carefully fill them full as much as possible, to reduce the number of diapers I need each day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Probably 3 to 4. When at work I don't use but wear often. Messing time is usually late morning/mid day but that is 6 out of 7 a toilet activity and not in a nappy every week either. At the moment on a free day if I am drinking more then I pee 9 times in 24 hrs, which on the safe side is 4 nappies for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Using Northshore Supremes I'll change about 3-4 times a day and usually get about 4-6 hours of use out of each one. I don't exactly time them, I just check my diaper whenever my butt starts feeling especially wet :p

I usually try to go #2 on the toilet in between changes but on the rare occasion I have a messy accident I'll change ASAP

Reactions: PaddedRita and Kellycares
Average about 4 or 5 diaper changes.

2- 3 diaper changes but 2-3 man pee pads as well.
My daily padding is my version of 2 piece system. Tena proskin Super with vivactive man pee pad which I swap out as required.

Last edited:
I use pretty high-capacity diapers so 3 per day is pretty standard for me- once in the mid-morning (or after waking up if its soaked), once in the late afternoon, and once before going to bed.

It really does varies at times ! Usually its 2 to 3 before bed time, but had a few time it been 5 .

littlebabydiapers said:
hi so just wondering how many diapers changes everybody here has in 24 hours?
So from the time I get up to the next day which is 24 hours I have about 9-10 diaper changes.
wear bettter brands, cost 35 to 40 cent each, only need 3 or 4 per day. Usally 3 changing every 6 tto 8 hours

Typically 3-5 a day plus an overnight diaper. If I am working in the office I will change a wet diaper sooner than I might if I was working at home.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Deleted member 39193
I usually go through 3-4 a day, night. I do not poop in my diapers too messy. I am urine Incontinent. On my night diaper, I use a booster as I usually wake up wet.

Usually I just go through 1 daytime diaper and 1 at night. Rarely I might use two in a day if I'm doing a lot and/or drinking a lot of water.
If I'm trying to just use Goodnites all day, I'll go through 4-7 in 24 hours. :ROFLMAO:

I use about 6 adult diapers every 24 hours.
Half of them poopy diapers.

Anywhere from one on up.

I usually go through 3-5.

3-4 but that is if I'm wearing medium capacity diapers daytime and 1 high capacity at night.
3 when only wearing high capacity diapers and drinking a bit more water than usual.

Those who use more either have bowel incontinence which requires very frequent changes or they don't want to wear a diaper that is wet for more than a few hours.

In nursing homes they use poor quality diapers so they need to change more often anyway, they do this because it's cheaper for them and most have bowel issues anyway (mental or physical) and frequent changes is needed, unfortunately they often lack the staff to do this in time.

Back