How long before you wet?

Once I am wet I stay in a wet diaper until the diaper can’t hold anymore

Reactions: littleluvs
Depends on the situation for me. If its the first diaper after wearing underwear all day. Usually it's right away. If its changing Into a fresh diaper from a wet one. I usually make sure my bladder is nice and empty before putting my fresh diaper on so that I can go longer between changes. If I'm drinking. I'm just constantly peeing the whole time anyway 🤣

When I'm wearing, it usually doesn't take me long before I wet.

Most of the time it is about 15 minutes to a half-hour before it gets wet, but I can still wear the same diaper for a several hours, or all night if I am wearing an overnight diaper.

Last edited:
Usually it depends if I'm wearing intermittently and just for the day or if I've been wearing 24/7 for a while for #1. Either way I just let it go as soon as I first feel my bladder twinge. It usually between 3-4 hours after I first put the diaper on.
Now if I have been wearing 24/7 for a while, it's happened as soon as like 5 minutes after changing into a new diaper. After a couple weeks of wearing 24/7 for #1, wetting happens more often and randomly, with different intensities/volumes for me.

Last edited:
Never in a dry diaper long, it’s almost like my bladder knows I just changed into a dry diaper :)

usually as soon as I put it on :)

Normally within a minute or two my body goes into diaper mode it’s conditioned 😁💦

I'm the same, Doesn't matter if I have to go or not, I'm so use to peeing in my diapers now that as soon as I get one tape fastened I start peeing. I mainly just wear at night because my body never seems to have to go during the day but as soon as the diaper gets near I feel an urge to go.

Interesting question, I have had daytime accidents in the day until I was around 13 and worked out when I may need to go to the bathroom so I would not wet my diaper. It depends on quite a few different contributing factors. How tired I am, if I am focused on a task and kind of the most paradoxical if I am in a diaper.

Normally it is about 90 minutes but if I am tired or focused it is quite a bit shorter and may even wet due to rather mild incontinence. Being in a diaper not only is the time shorter but I actually can not stop wetting until I pull down my diaper or just fully wet my diaper. I generally do not want to leak (I assume this is true of most people) and will not stop even if I want. If I want to stop wetting my diaper that is leaking I have to walk over to the toilet and use the restroom as most people do only wetting the whole time.

It varies as I don’t usually get to make that choice but if I’m around running water I can guarantee that my diaper’s getting wet. Stay padded, you never know when you’ll spring a leak!

Last edited:
I try to wait long as i can so I can fill the diaper up quicker with a bigger load - However most the time anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 Hours, I've put a diaper on before and not needed to go for 10+ hours, a very sad day that was

Usually go right after putting one on.

Reactions: chamberpot
Since I've gone 24/7 I'm just trying to let stuff happen when it does. I don't like to be wet for toooo long, so I usually change after a half flood or so.

It could be anywhere from seconds to almost an hour. I have wet while leaving the bathroom stall after a change and sometimes while changing.

osirisboi15 said:
How long do you have a diaper on before you wet it?
I like to enjoy the comfiness of my diaper before I wet it so usually just an hour or more. Sometimes I wet out of desperation (just for funsies) so it can be sooner.

bigboymatty said:
Almost always right away. Doesn't matter how little I needed to go before, once the diaper/pull-up is on my body know that's where to go.
I agree, I can pee in the toilet just before diapering and in less than a minute I am wet, gotta say I just love being wet tho, it's so comforting and comfortable!

Reactions: bigboymatty and chamberpot
Strangely for me, I've found if I have to go a little before I change for bed, I find the urge goes away? Like my body says "ok, nevermind, thick diaper ready, we can deal with this later!"

Back