Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hello! This is an update on where I am at in life:

Financially, I am in a tight spot, but am still able to keep myself in my apartment and not on the street. I can also buy cheaper groceries from smaller grocery stores.
My Mental state isn't terrible, but it could be better. If you didn't know before, I currently live about 30 minutes away from my closest family members, and they visit to keep me company.
My Physical state is normal as always. I don't look terrible, but don't feel great.

I hope you guys know I am doing fine, but there's potential I won't be on the site a ton anymore, and I might lose my apartment in the near future. I have to find myself some higher paying work, and also find a better living space for myself because my apartment is currently not doing great. I love this site, I love the people on this site, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: TrashPanda01, moorey, KBoy and 2 others
Thank you for your post, it’s making me think that I should be much more thankful for my situation. My house payment is $487 a month which is far less than I could even rent my 2 bedroom house with a heated 24’x 34’ 2 stall garage/shop for and with my Social Security and other monthly income totaling a little over $1600 I’m living as comfortably as I have for the nearly 20 years since I last worked. Compared with many this may not be that much, but you’ve made me aware of how good I actually have it. I pray that you can find work that will give you the security of not needing to worry about where your rent is coming from. I remember those days and I much prefer not to experience that rent day anxiety ever again.

Reactions: TrashPanda01 and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
Back