How easy/hard would it be for you to become a 24/7 nappy wearer?

It would be VERY hard for me to have any diapers at all. Not because of cost because you can get those at walmart or the dollar tree (if they sell big enough sizes of baby diapers). But because I live with my parents and I also can't drive so I don't get to go anywhere by myself. If I could I'd at least put the packs of diapers in my purse backpack before my parents pick me up. But that's less likely to happen so there we go. Only excuse I could have is my period honestly (I wouldn't mind using them for that). ✨

FYI, @SparkleBunny, they are awesome for periods. You do not have to worry about a leak on even your heaviest day.

hoimi said:
FYI, @SparkleBunny, they are awesome for periods. You do not have to worry about a leak on even your heaviest day.
I always have pads that last me 24 hours and I'm a heavy flower too. But now, for some reason I'm running into the problem of some of my underwear wanting to destroy itself. And I'm like "No, you can't be doing this-I've got a WHOLE bunch of pads to use up before I can toss you and get your pull-up replacement." In all honesty, I never had enough underwear to last me the whole days of it to begin with (I have to wear 2 pairs). But I can't be throwing them away yet. I still need them. And they better stay.

hoimi said:
This is so true. I used to be terrible at managing my period and leaked through my pants constantly. I haven't had a single period leak since I started wearing 24/7. Pee leaks are a different story, but are related to the quality of the diaper I'm wearing. I've never had an ABDL or Northshore diaper leak on me, no matter how far I pushed it.

@SparkleBunny imagine underwear that you can dispose of when you are done with them? No fiddling with a pad. No need for two pairs.
Pull-ups are the jam, and you can get some really cute ones.

hoimi said:
@SparkleBunny imagine underwear that you can dispose of when you are done with them? No fiddling with a pad. No need for two pairs.
Pull-ups are the jam, and you can get some really cute ones.
Yes, but i have too many pads right now to even consider getting some pull-ups. But I might just get the always ones whenever I do since I live with parents. The small sizes aren't even that expensive anyway. Plus you get little printed flowers and bow so it's not like they're totally plain white pairs.

Those are really nice. They have a very light scent to them, which I love. Yay for bows and seriously easy to say you are having a bad month.

hoimi said:
Those are really nice. They have a very light scent to them, which I love. Yay for bows and seriously easy to say you are having a bad month.
I'm not having much of a bad month but I better not be having any bad days because my birthday is getting closer and closer now (it'll be on thursday). I don't have my period yet thankfully but you never know when she wants to start up.

I have been wearing at night due to bed wetting issues for a number of years now but in the last few months months have been having day leaks too so have gone 24/7. I am now more productive and happier as a result because although I need to have supplies i my car for changes, I no longer have to worry about embarrassing leaks as much. Hope that helps

I tried that wearing diapers 24/7 experiment and that lasted for only 3 days straight. I couldn't do it long-term, personally. Kudos to anyone that could do it easily and as comfortably.

Kayleigh said:
Psychologically I think it would be easy to go 24/7 ( except #2). To me it would be like succumbing to taking more drugs. Would feel great.
But my logical part of me rejects it because of, for me, the impracticality of it. Always carrying a diaper bag, finding places to change, fearing the humiliation of others finding out, the cost and the feeling of being controlled by the diapers along with a wife who would not accept it all outweigh the benefits. I’d rather leave it to a controlled pastime that I enjoy and look forward to as opposed to having it take over my life.
But then again, that’s me. I realize that others may in some ways want it to control certain aspects of their lives. That’s what makes us individuals here on adisc, enjoying diapers in whatever way makes us happy.
good point!

Reactions: Bikershaun
I want to do that as an incontinent dl. How to I become incontinent???! I really, really want this, so please do not discourage me!

i would want to go 24/7 after i get a job. the major hardship is money and privacy. i dont want to be "found out" but the idea of going 24/7 greatly appeals to me. the only thing is i dont know if i could ever go #2 in a diaper forever. its just not my thing.
i really do love wearing diapers. after not wearing for months and coming back to it i know that its whats right for me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I have the funds that I could go 24/7 if necessary but I don’t feel like it would fit with my lifestyle very well. I like to travel and I imagine having to pack diapers for the whole trip makes it tricky to go away for long periods - a two week trip would likely require 50+ diapers to be packed into luggage which would take up a huge amount of the allowed baggage on a flight. I like to travel to places like Asia/ Africa so I wouldn’t rely on being able to buy good quality diapers when there.

I also stay at friends houses a lot so I would feel paranoid about possibly leaking at their houses and about having to dispose of diapers - I don’t imagine I would be able to do it discreetly. It wouldn’t be easy to hide at work as I’m in a fairly active role so I think I would find it embarassing.

Obviously if I had genuine incontinence I would no doubt come to accept it and learn to be open about the condition and not worry about some of those things, but I certainly wouldn’t choose to go 24/7 willingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and mommysgirlthing
For me the switch was easy and within a few weeks it was just normal to wear nappies. I couldn't imagine wearing ordinary underwear now.

I had a 24/7 streak of 7 months recently ended due to going in for back surgery last month. Two days later I went back in. I’m lucky, in that I can afford 3-4 quality diapers a day and I have a wife who, while not a DL/CG (at all), is supportive.

I just don’t feel complete without them.

right now - would love to be 24/7 but too expensive (on disability so no way to afford it) and for whatever reason I totally lose the urge during my period ... something with the smell, constant pooping (and omg period poops in the toilet gag me so no way I would do that in a diaper), and i always get it all over the leak guards ... I just feel the furthest away from a baby then. And the other small (not .... Lol .) issue of living with my mom who does not approve of diapers at all, and home all the time.

so I wear goodnights when I want, and try to use the toilet for most pees so only use one a day. But been using 3-4 a day/night for over a week now and can’t stop ....

I recently took the next step, gathered up my adult undies and packed them upstairs. They're still in the house, but not even remotely convenient to get at. Removes the temptation to change out.

Back