How do you take your coffee?

hub121

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When you go out to get your coffee (for example, from Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks) do you get the same order every time or do you switch it up? Also, what is your favorite coffee?

I get my coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I prefer iced coffee over hot coffee. When a new flavor comes out, I'll be adventurous and try it to see if I like it. Sometimes, if I really like one of the seasonal flavors, I'll stick with that until it gets taken off. Year-round though, I tend to gravitate towards french vanilla flavored iced coffee, as I find french vanilla to be nice and sweet.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I like bourbon, sugar and cream in mine😛

• Love
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, PinkDiaperSissy, tails1234 and 1 other person
Crisp lol

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Rarely ever go out for cofffee, usually just make a quarter pot and fill my sippy with it to 240ml and the rest with creamer.

Black. I like my tea black, too. Even my green tea is black, lol. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: slimjiminy, Seasonedcitizen, dous and 2 others
Black. I detest sugar in my coffee and cream is for the faint of heart. In the afternoons I like my coffee black and iced.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, dous, Mal8 and 2 others
Folgers Classic Roast for me. I brew 5-6 cups in a Mr. Coffee each morning and normally that's it for the day. I rarely purchase coffee away from home (it's expensive) unless I'm on the road and need the caffeine. As to how I take my coffee, it's "a little coffee in my cream and sugar." Ha Ha.
Seriously though, I use half and half and splenda (with just a bit of real sugar). Sometimes after a large dinner, I might drink a cup black, but not very often.

First thing in the morning after waking up ... heaping tablespoon of instant coffee in 16 OZ of very warm water ... dump in 1/2 tablespoon of sugar ... stir ... guzzle whole thing at one time ... wait for brain to boot.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Paddy2020 said:
Black. I detest sugar in my coffee and cream is for the faint of heart. In the afternoons I like my coffee black and iced.
Ma dude!

Tho i prefer either espresso or cold brew coffee, when i go out for one

Black as heck. You don't need cream or sugar in a good blend!

• Love
Reactions: chamberpot, theancientmariner, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
In the morning black instant coffee half hot water and half cold water

KitsuneFox said:
First thing in the morning after waking up ... heaping tablespoon of instant coffee in 16 OZ of very warm water ... dump in 1/2 tablespoon of sugar ... stir ... guzzle whole thing at one time ... wait for brain to boot.
OMG, I know the feeling! It's my brain fuel, without it I sort of just drag myself around all day 💤

I like my coffee with a little bit of honey, it's a dynamic-duo of delicious diuretics 😝

Lily 🌸

Last edited:
Its funny. I won bets in collage drink/eating a tablespoon of Tabasco and had no problem. But if I drink coffee, eat dill pickles or real acidly strong foods, I am on the floor crying with MAJOR gut pain.

Black with Splenda

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
DanielW said:
Depends on the coffee:

Espresso: 2 shots straight up
Drip or Pour-over: Black
Cold-brewed: Iced

Muck in a cup: usually won't bother

Well-roasted and well brewed coffee doesn't need anything, no sugar, cream, or "candy bar" flavors.
You are entirely correct, sir. I feel the exact same way.

Black with a splash of honey

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Hot coffee black as the ace of spades with two ice cubes to cool it down

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, chamberpot and Seasonedcitizen
Paddy2020 said:
I resent that lol

Creme is for us folks that can't stomach black coffee in the morning. I would definitely drink mine black but I need the creme to protect my guts, otherwise I'm writhing in pain.

Reactions: diddles and Mal8
I'm not a psychopath, so I can't drink it black. I take mine with Milk and Maple Syrup! 😋

Last edited:
Back