How do you pee?

FluffButt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm asking this question because of my faith in diapers.

I don't know what kind of incontinence I am but I do have a mild case of incontinence. I've been poked and prodded for too many years to count, been prescribed a number of meds and it helps some but no matter what, I find it all mostly uncomfortable. However, diapers, overkill as they are, are my preferred solution and in turn has made me an DL and a want to be AB. When not in a diaper and I go pee, I will continue to drip for 30 minutes or more to the point that in regular underwear shows through on all clothes so normally I wear a padded underwear or some sort of collection device. I'm lucky enough to work from home starting 3+ months ago so I'm pretty much wearing a diaper 24/7. I've made a couple of cautious appearances publicly and realize I'm going to continue.

I wear a NorthShore MegaMax which is not the easiest diaper to hide but works above and beyond my needs. I feel secure in it. However, I've never let myself go with out starting and stopping and allowing the diaper to absorb. I worry about leaks if I let myself go. The more I wear, the more I see myself actually moving towards fully incontinent. I've let myself go a few times with some higher end diapers, Molicare and Abri and both leaked.

So how do you pee and what diaper are you using when you do?

I usually pee constantly, with no control. Most often when sitting it comes in small spurts evert 5-10 minutes, or when standing as a near constant drip. While sleeping it can be a near constant drip, or even small floods that wake me up ever few hours. I use Crinklz, and almost never worry about leaks, except overnight which happens maybe once a week. I otherwise find they last me up to 16 hours during the day, but often change closer to every 12 hours to avoid rashes and smells.

Slomo said:
I usually pee constantly, with no control. Most often when sitting it comes in small spurts evert 5-10 minutes, or when standing as a near constant drip. While sleeping it can be a near constant drip, or even small floods that wake me up ever few hours. I use Crinklz, and almost never worry about leaks, except overnight which happens maybe once a week. I otherwise find they last me up to 16 hours during the day, but often change closer to every 12 hours to avoid rashes and smells.
Thank you.

I take it you are 100% incontinent. I have a dentist appointment coming up the end of the month and I'm going to be pretty exposed. I feel I am going to need a diaper the way things have been going lately and I'm concerned about diaper performance. I am currently using the NorthShore MegaMax and it handles damn near anything I throw at it but I haven't let myself go but feel that due to wearing, my urgency and ability to hold it is getting less and less all the time. I would like to know if I could drop down to a thinner diaper to so I'm not so bulky in public but don't trust a lot of the thinner diapers.

It depends, when i'm diapered i often can only hold my pee for about half an hour, and i sometimes even wet while barely realizing that i am doing so. When i go to bed when i have to go i tend to wet my diaper as well :oops:. When i am not diapered i can hold it for a long time though! Which i'm really happy about since. I guess my mind has accepted that diapers are basically the same as a toilet, and well, sitting on a toilet when you have to pee is also a difficult task :p.
I use all kinds of diapers, but rearz Safari and the new MyDiaper diapers with the cute animals on it are my favourite, mainly since they make me feel little. When i'm not feeling little i tend to wear abena m4's plastic backed.

I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and when I need to pee or poop, as soon as I stand up, I have about 3 minutes to get to a bathroom or I wet or poop in my diaper uncontrollably. The pee comes out as a slow steady stream because I am trying to hold it in but can't. As far as pooping, if it is a solid poop, once it starts to come out on its own, it is too uncomfortable to try to hold it in, so I will just give it a small push to get it all out. If it is a diarrhea poop, I don't need to help it out because it just tends to explode into my diaper uncontrollably.

FluffButt said:
Thank you.

I take it you are 100% incontinent. I have a dentist appointment coming up the end of the month and I'm going to be pretty exposed. I feel I am going to need a diaper the way things have been going lately and I'm concerned about diaper performance. I am currently using the NorthShore MegaMax and it handles damn near anything I throw at it but I haven't let myself go but feel that due to wearing, my urgency and ability to hold it is getting less and less all the time. I would like to know if I could drop down to a thinner diaper to so I'm not so bulky in public but don't trust a lot of the thinner diapers.

Yeah, 100% urinary incontinent, and loving it. I'm thickly diapered to every dentist appointment and well everywhere else too. Just don't show up with an already soaked diaper and megamax should get you through it no problem. Better to risk being noticed by a slight bulge than by a large pee pubble too. Don't test out a thinner diaper at an appointment or even out in public either. I personally don't use diapers I absolutely know I can trust, but if you want to go thinner then get some and give them a test over a few weekends. If they don't leak then you can use them in public and at appointments or even work.

It's usually the same as if I were using the toilet in that I hold and release. Flooding or close to it is a more enjoyable way for me to wet, so that's how I usually end up going. There are times when I go just because I can, because I feel a little something there but that's not as common as the larger bursts.

Trevor said:
It's usually the same as if I were using the toilet in that I hold and release. Flooding or close to it is a more enjoyable way for me to wet, so that's how I usually end up going. There are times when I go just because I can, because I feel a little something there but that's not as common as the larger bursts.
What diapers are you using and do you experience leaks often?

FluffButt said:
What diapers are you using and do you experience leaks often?

My daily wear diaper is Northshore Supreme Lites and I almost never have leaks. I get a good sense of what my diaper can take and either I change soon after wetting or hold back enough that it will take it without a problem.

Trevor said:
My daily wear diaper is Northshore Supreme Lites and I almost never have leaks. I get a good sense of what my diaper can take and either I change soon after wetting or hold back enough that it will take it without a problem.
That helps a lot. I've been considering a few different brands for public use that won't be too visible. These Northshore MegaMaxs swell so much that it gets really hard to hide.

FluffButt said:
That helps a lot. I've been considering a few different brands for public use that won't be too visible. These Northshore MegaMaxs swell so much that it gets really hard to hide.

It's hard for me to judge of they're as good for incontinence or if so, what kind. I can hold a long time and stop when I want even if I can still feel pressured. In my experience, they're a reasonably priced, discreet diaper that holds a fair amount. They also feel nice but that's more of a kinky endorsement.

The Supremes are also good but they wind up being a bit more diaper than I need for how I wear. They were still fairly discreet but less so than the Lites. I think at that level, the discretion is more about my own comfort rather than what is readily apparent. Neither diaper is likely to be noticed by disinterested parties.

FluffButt said:
Truthfully it really isn't that hard to conceal a thick and swollen diaper. As long as you follow the usual advice then others around seriously do not notice- even when it seems completely obvious to us.

Try a betterdry or the printed version Crinklz borh are sold by northshore as well I have found them to be the diapers for preventing leaks as they are very absorbant and absorb quickly,

Back