How do you order from Privatina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterflyfairy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I really really reeeally want a cute clothes from Privatina and me and Caregiver tried to buy it, but it didn't work D: I saw some people here talking about that they ordered from Privatina, and I tried to but after I made my order, and it was like "you did a order :)" there was no button where you press it and it goes to PayPal and you pay for it, and I heard that the payment was tricky, is it that you have to go to PayPal by yourself and send the money to them? pls halp

They don't accept PayPal, only bank transfers. If you have online banking, it's as simple as going to your bank's website, signing into your account and putting in the details they send you.

Shadow456 said:
They don't accept PayPal, only bank transfers. If you have online banking, it's as simple as going to your bank's website, signing into your account and putting in the details they send you.

oh, so I just send them the money from the bank? How do they know it's for my order... ;-; They said in de email "Please just let us inform you about currently available payment methods:

1) Paypal: [email protected] or
2) Bank transfer, according to the following data:" and then they wrote the bank details :3

If it's any help, typically you'd put the order number in the payment reason/comment when you pay, either by bank transfer or PayPal.
When I've ordered from Privatina in the past, I've received an automated email with the order details, including the order number.

Hope this helps :)

If I may ask, what did you order?

Chrisb said:
If it's any help, typically you'd put the order number in the payment reason/comment when you pay, either by bank transfer or PayPal.
When I've ordered from Privatina in the past, I've received an automated email with the order details, including the order number.

Hope this helps :)

If I may ask, what did you order?

oh okay, I've never had to do it like this before so it's new and scary, thankyou very much for your help C: I ordered overalls dress with a cat pocket :3

I’d like to hear how your whole experience with them goes. They have a bunch of stuff I’d love to order, but I’m kinda hesitant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back