Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
Alright ya'll. It's cold outside, and I want to know, how do you all handle cold weather while wearing, especially if you gotta poop or go change a diaper? Do you brave the cold weather and go to the bathroom to do business or do you just go to your bedroom or living room, if you live alone, and go in your diaper, then change.

I crank all 4 of my heaters up to "ludicrous heat", and do "business" as usual :p

Reactions: MaximusWolfheart
Me, personally, if I'm alone, I'll put a diaper on if I don't have one on already, and go in it and then change in the floor in the livingroom, but if mom is home, then I'll put the heater in the bathroom and then wait 15 minutes for it to heat up in there, then use the toliet.

If I actually used my toilets, I'd totally invest in a heated seat.

Cold weather makes wearing diapers and plasticpants in a warm bed so much more enjoyable. When you use them you stay warm amd have added warmth around the build of swell in the diaper. The smooth plasticpants just make the entire event so much more secure and keeps the warm close to body.

This cold weather is giving my bladder plenty of grief, I just need to wee all the time and every Nappy only lasts a short while as any fluids just go straight through and the Nappies are not the most absorbant, guess I will have to break out the big guns and use my Tena Nappies.
Can't wait until it warms up and my bladder returns to its usual grumpy self !

Reactions: Lethdale and NappiedTruckDriver
Colds are making my incontinence issues worse. But I like winter anyway ☃️. At the moment their is plenty of snow and I love it ;-)

I usually don't voluntary go in my protections. Especially when it's cold. Because I find that a quick trip to the bathroom is less burdensome than bearing with the wet protection and change after a while anyway.

By the way, I recommend not to keep your wipes in a too cold place ❄️ 😅..

So maybe I don't skip the bathroom breaks but if it's very cold I change maybe less often. And tend to change faster, very quickly without wiping or particular skin care.

Last edited:
Napincolove said:
This cold weather is giving my bladder plenty of grief, I just need to wee all the time and every Nappy only lasts a short while as any fluids just go straight through and the Nappies are not the most absorbant, guess I will have to break out the big guns and use my Tena Nappies.
Can't wait until it warms up and my bladder returns to its usual grumpy self !
Same here , 5 min walk back from the Dr’s with a sight urge at the start turned in to a flood on my door step

Reactions: Lethdale
All I want is a mommy and total regression to babyhood

Diaper up and three layers 😁😁😁

Attachments

• 20240115_070339.jpg
    20240115_070339.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: littleolivia
Not nearly as well as I did in the ‘80s. Back then I used to spend between 4 to 6 months a year in Alaska driving the haul road (the Dalton and the Elliot highways). I’ve seen actual temperatures of -75F and windchills exceeding-100F but I had the appropriate equipment and clothing to deal with it. I was out yesterday in -5F weather with a 15-20 mph wind and I was a real puss about it so, again, not nearly as well as I used to!

ME? I DESPISE COLD weather!

Since Jan 18 2004, I have spent in excess of 700 days hospitalized with more to come sadly. OF those 700 days, all except maybe 40-50 of them were between mid October and the end of April!

A great example, maybe the best I can offer, is my 24/7/365 "headache". Just to make this short this is NOT a regular "headache" at all. I had those and still get those even today. They won't even slow me down. No, this is entirely focused around my eyes and my eyes will look like Mike Tyson beat the shit out of me for a week or two when at my worst. That's how this presents to people who aren't me as that, along with worsening shades of red-purple (worse it gets, more purple my head and face become) are the two signs I'm in fucking AGONY! The pain feels as if something is inside of my skull trying to press my eyeballs out of their sockets! I have seen THREE different ultra-rare Nero-Ophthalmologists. All 3 swear the problem is NOT my eyes and miraculously, my vision is STILL 20/20 though when the pain exceeds a 7 my eyes begin to go out of alignment (Diplopia) and I see 2 of EVERYTHING. Worse than that is those images will begin to move (items that can't possibly be moving, such as a road, wall, tree etc.) will appear to be moving, ALWAYS left to right! The pain can be INDESCRIBABLE and I have attempted to (never succeeded sadly) to knock myself out as you don't register pain while asleep, at least nowhere near as badly, when unconscious! I've left blood splattered across my basement wall and floor and had to swear to my Dr's I'd never try that again or else they were sending me to the Psyche ward! I tried explaining to them WHY I did what I did but they wouldn't hear me. I've never been "insane"! Crazy maybe, but I always knew exactly what I was doing and why. One thing I did learn is why no one was ever able to stop me in a fight. Dumbest thing anyone can do is hit me in the face/head as all that seems to do is piss me off badly but it never hurt. Yes there is pain, but nothing you can't look past.

Right now I'm hurting like a mofo. Went from mid 40s Saturday to teens this morning. Cold fronts kick the ever living shit out of me. Secondary (usually at least) to the head is my lower back/Coccyx and that is always worse with colder weather. Pain levels I *almost* never see in the summertime are COMMON from Oct - April at the minimum. I've had the brutal pain extend well into May on cold years.

I was never a real big fan of wintertime as I can't fish! I grew up LIVING IN the Susquehanna River near Pittston, Pa from the age of 11 through my mid 20-s though every year after 18 saw less and less time to live in the river! By living "IN" the river I mean wading. I used to start wading in late April (definitely STUPID as IF you fell in, you were probably dead in short order from hypothermia but hell, youth knows no bounds!) as I'd cross the river to an island as there were better drop-offs for cold water bass and walleye on the island than there were on the bank. I know a 5-7 mile stretch of river like the back of my hand, literally! I certainly LOVED snow but not for the reasons most people do. I started making real good money from the age of 8 up shoveling snow. I made over $100 (which was REAL money in '82!) in a day for the 1st time when I was 11. My best friend and I each began shoveling (for customers) at 7 AM. We both had to shovel out our own houses before we were allowed to go make money though so we likely started before 6. We worked until 7 or 7:30 that night and when we split the cash we each had just over a buck & a quarter, each! I never got to go sleigh riding or stuff like that unless the snow stuck around awhile after we shoveled. Still, even then, I HATED being cold! My body has never reacted well to being cold. Hell, even when we'd cross the river through water in the high 40 degree range we'd build HUGE bonfires to warm up next to, right on the bank of the island wherever we happened to find the bass & walleye that particular day. We had fires blazing until the air temps were into the high 70s at minimum!

So yeah....cold weather sucks moose cock! IF I could make it JULY here, year round, I'd live in a utopia of sorts! I tried living down south in '19 but spring and fall weather fluctuations down there are wildly worse than they are here and it slammed me in bed for weeks to over a month at a clip! The worst day to day change I've ever seen was in Tn in November '19 as there was a day in the low 80s with wicked humidity (which I love!) and the next day was 50 degrees colder and that was all she wrote for that experiment for me! How I managed to not wind up hospitalized through that is one of those small miracles I see from time to time but talk about being in fucking PAIN!

Waiting for July!
CptKirk

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
NappiedTruckDriver said:
Same here , 5 min walk back from the Dr’s with a sight urge at the start turned in to a flood on my door step
God, I know this feeling!

Cold weather is always a challenge for me because of my IC. Then I limit my outings to a minimum and only when I have to. A wet diaper then becomes cold and unpleasant very quickly, which can lead to health problems, so when the diaper becomes wet when I am outside in cold weather, I immediately return home or change the diaper to a dry one.

Generally speaking, I don't like the cold, I get cold very quickly, so I always wear tights under my pants, which I really like and is the only advantage in cold weather.

Back