How do i get diapers without my parents knowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustyshackleford

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I will state a few facts to narrow the possibilities down. My house is 1 story,
I have my own room, i have a brother, non tolerant parents, good hiding places, cannot go to store. I can only buy them online.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: CherryMiku, DiaperedUmbreon, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Rustyshackleford said:
I have my own room, i have a brother, non tolerant parents, good hiding places, cannot go to store. I can only buy them online.

If you can, get a PO box. They will be stored there (probably behind the counter at the post office) for you to pick up whenever you can. Then take them into the house whenever your parents or brother arent around, and then hide them wherever you see fit.

Rustyshackleford said:
If you're an adult, move, if you're not, then you aren't allowed on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: AComputerGuy, DprEffect, SoakedinTexas and 4 others
rennecfox said:
It's not that easy for someone to get up and move so that's not a helpful suggestion at all. I live with my parents to save money during university and many people have various reasons they stay at home while 18+

Reactions: twinklesx3, LittleMissPink, ChristianDiaperLover and 5 others
Rustyshackleford said:
Try to order to a UPS or FlexDelivery pickup point if possible. It usually doesn't cost anything extra and then you don't have to pay for a PO box. I'm in a similar situation and have used these methods exclusively while ordering online and living at home (with the exception of when ordering from Rearz picking up from their warehouse)

rennecfox said:
Not everyone can move out the second they turn 18.

Reactions: tiny and TyphaHare
I understand the sentiment if you are underage. Having been booted off the site for a few years when they suddenly changed the age rule without notice.(still a little salty about that)
But I waited till I was 18 to return like your supposed to.
But if your of age as we must assume...

It really is nobody’s business but yours what comes in the mail. Amazon and literally everyone ships in plane brown boxes that do not indicate the contents of the box. So just ship them to your house and get them. Try to pick a day nobody will be home if you can. As posted by others , try ups or fed-ex ship to store. Amazon also has drop boxes in some cities. So try that

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony and tiny
Applejack said:
It really is nobody’s business but yours what comes in the mail. Amazon and literally everyone ships in plane brown boxes that do not indicate the contents of the box. So just ship them to your house and get them. Try to pick a day nobody will be home if you can. As posted by others , try ups or fed-ex ship to store. Amazon also has drop boxes in some cities. So try that
In my experience parents don't tend to care what's their business and what isn't. Shipping to the house is risky especially since things can come up. What if the parcel is delayed or comes early? What if you have another commitment which comes up? What if your parents end up being home--it's not always possible to control when something gets dropped off. I'd definitely recommend pick up points and not even consider doing this

Topex said:
In my experience parents don't tend to care what's their business and what isn't. Shipping to the house is risky especially since things can come up. What if the parcel is delayed or comes early? What if you have another commitment which comes up? What if your parents end up being home--it's not always possible to control when something gets dropped off. I'd definitely recommend pick up points and not even consider doing this
Pickup is definitely the least risky and best option if available.

Although 2 day guaranteed prime shipping has worked out pretty well for me when I know nobody will be there but me on certain days. Not recommended for every situation I suppose but it has be working for me.

Have you heard of college? I stay at my parents place because the community college is ten minutes away.

Rustyshackleford said:
Well my friend I was in the same situation as you once. Surprisingly you probably don’t need to worry about it though I always seem to get nervous every time I get diapers online even though my parents know now. My mother always knows when I buy them but before she knew no one had a clue. If your not there to pick the package up directly before anyone else sees they will most likely ask you what you got and all I did was just make a lie up even though I hate not telling them the truth. I usually buy plush toys, action figures and other stuff for collectibles not for my ABDL side. Anyway diapers usually have some wait to them so try to think of something reasonable and believable. I still buy online and only have to worry if my package comes when my older sister or older brother is home. My sister once bugged me about what I got in the mail and I just tried changing the subject. It was hard but she wasn’t paying much attention to me to actually care what I got. Anyway you should be safe depending on your family.

If you have a car you can do some chores around the house for money and then go to a pharmacy nearby and purchase some. Do it while your parents are at work so you don't have to worry about sneaking them in the house.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
How does someone (presumably under-age) get or afford a PO Box?

Here in NZ, there is no age requirement for renting a PO box. The smallest one would be about 140nzd per year, which is around 100usd. Should be pretty manageable for most.

You have more options than you think! Stop worrying about parents, siblings, and such ( I'm not saying flaunt it btw). If you can order things on amazon then you could always order diapers there. I'm, of course, assuming you're not sharing your profile with anyone else lol. So, you can order on amazon (prime or no dice) and get discreet packaging for everything (except for goodnites) and it will be no harm no foul--just a normal package. you can also do what others are alluding to and ship to a specific location. Most areas allow for you to ship to UPS, FEDEX, or USPS to hold your packages. To be honest I've never done this, but it is an option. In any case, Just be you, don't let others get in the way because otherwise it'll just be torture if being Abdl is what you really want.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
DanielW said:
1. Use the search feature here - this question comes up every week or so.
2. Buy a bag of your diaper of choice, a duffle bag or backpack, or other luggage to hold them.
3. padlock or cable-tie the bag shut
4. Have your order delivered to an amazon locker, have it held at a local delivery point until you can pick it up.

5. Wait until your old enough to either act like an adult and order them openly - or wait until you move out on your own

[SO TIRED of this question coming up over and over again]
Yes, well, there is a problem with that. What if you live in kearney nebraska like me? The nearest amazon locker is about 3 hours away from my house, and I can't go that far in my day, it's just not possible for me. Think about this situation for other people.

I second the wait until your parents are out for the day and schedule it for then, worst case they see the box, it's ok the first, maybe second time but if you revive the same box each month or so, they will start to get supscious. You can use this method if you are absolutely desprete (saying you are stuck in isolation or something) I personally use this if I'm in isolation and I need more nappies (I use for my OAB, so I will need more each week) my parents wouldn't notice me ordering for nappies if I only order and have it delivered to the house every now and again, unless I did it excessively and then they would worry that I was hoarding or something. One thing about the diapers I order are the Tena ones and they come in a small package so they won't wonder what I ordered each time it comes to the house,

Another option which I use (I'm 22 and I still live with parents), is that I go on eBay and order my diapers, when I go onto the checkout section, I click on "click and collect" and choose my location and then pay like normal, after that you will get a email saying that you placed the order and that you can't pick up the order without a barcode (you will get an email when it's ready to be picked up with a barcode that the cashier will scan before getting your parcel) I use a carrier bag and carry the box home and just go upstairs (it's really not noticable unless you order a big order!) this is my go to method getting my nappies whilst living with my parents and I almost use it every week. This way you are guaranteed not to get caught since nobody knows what's in the package but you and your parents are not answering the door.

By the way, EBay does sell ABDL diapers, pacifiers and clothes, you just need to look and more often than not, with a bit of scrolling you can find cheaper diapers! If you want to get some toys as well, I use the same method, but I'm more likely to get them delivered to the house.

TheMatrixIsComing said:
Yes, well, there is a problem with that. What if you live in kearney nebraska like me? The nearest amazon locker is about 3 hours away from my house, and I can't go that far in my day, it's just not possible for me. Think about this situation for other people.
Are you really dredging up a thread from a year ago? Come on man. Let dead threads die.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Another way you could bring diapers into the house is if you have a car, I would just go shopping when you need them, buy them and put them into your boot/trunk (preferably inside a zip up bag or something, in case you forget that they are in there!). I would then wait until your parents are sitting in the younger watching TV on something and then bring in the bag and put it upstairs in your room. That way your diapers could just sit in the car locked and nobody would bat an eyelid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back