How do I find someone locally that will change or diaper me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a minority it feels: I did rush into my first change as an adult BUT was still safe. I'd only been 18 a handful of months but for a few mental health reasons I needed a change ...and involving the NHS would still have been a fake-out.
I went to a scene nanny (money changed hands) with one of my parental group, the nanny who I saw and have seen enough since to install very strong loyalty (...) seemingly didn't have it as a rule then but does now that when you're 18 you're actually still too young for some sexual things and she now doesn't service below age 21.
This has been my lifestyle since such a young age that there is no doubt as to what I am and what I need.
I'd love to say I would be up for changing another adult (gender doesn't bother me) for free but realistically me getting stuck in along those lines means I'm going to be at a meet.
The only money I'd want would cover train fare.
Desperate people like the OP appear every few months, even if we've been changed a few times we understand your yearning ...that was so many of us at one time in our lives.
We - Adiscers - can advise but that's all we can do.
Best of luck to OP.
-
BW

If you trick health care workers to change you because you have a fetish, you are going to get caught and go to court and maybe jail.
People have done it and been caught and punished.
Aside from it being illegal its also pretty immoral. Taking advantage of health workers to satisfy your fetish is really gross and wrong.

Reactions: hanzertas, Lyokodl, FishDL and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back