How Do Furry And Little Intersect For You?

TryssGoldear said:
I definitely find it harder to connect with furries who aren't also into diapers. Diapers and littleness are such a big part of my identity that I literally feel like a cub trying to talk to an adult when someone doesn't at least have an interest in them.
I find this often, too. Its easier for me to open up when I know we're on the same page about that. I'm really still just a kid who ended up in a body that gets treated like an adult and I don't mesh well with "adult expectations". Diapers and being little are sort of lenses for me to view the world, since I can also connect with other autistic furs who have special interests that overlap with mine. I'm sort of a Tommy Pickles type little, in that I have a big imagination, am good at fixing stuff and coming up with solutions, love adventuring and love my friends. Feeling free to be little brings out all my confidence, especially when the others around are also littles- there isn't that dynamic of a kid and an adult at play which I don't like.

Reactions: wolfieblue, CrayonRocket, mistykitty and 1 other person
TryssGoldear said:
I definitely find it harder to connect with furries who aren't also into diapers. Diapers and littleness are such a big part of my identity that I literally feel like a cub trying to talk to an adult when someone doesn't at least have an interest in them.
I agree with this 100%

SnepperStepper said:
I find this often, too. Its easier for me to open up when I know we're on the same page about that. I'm really still just a kid who ended up in a body that gets treated like an adult and I don't mesh well with "adult expectations". Diapers and being little are sort of lenses for me to view the world, since I can also connect with other autistic furs who have special interests that overlap with mine. I'm sort of a Tommy Pickles type little, in that I have a big imagination, am good at fixing stuff and coming up with solutions, love adventuring and love my friends. Feeling free to be little brings out all my confidence, especially when the others around are also littles- there isn't that dynamic of a kid and an adult at play which I don't like.
This is a good summary of my vibe, except I’m maybe a little bigger than Tommy, more of a Chuckie or even Angelica just my special needs mean I still need diapers.

mistykitty said:
I agree with this 100%
Glad it resonates!

Reactions: mistykitty, CrayonRocket and SnepperStepper
I am mostly a DL, but I do like wearing cute t-shirts and having a pacifier. I think it goes well hand in hand.

Reactions: mistykitty and SnepperStepper
It was when an old friend of mine had drawn my sona as a baby
That's when a lot of stuff started

Reactions: Winnie
Interesting post hehehe.

I agree with many here. I cannot relate with all the furry community, but not because of diapers, but usually because of yiffiness... I'm asexual, and many furries read 'baby and asexual' and think: 'why is she even here in the first place?'

I identified myself first as AB, and used the furry community as a mean to indulge in my fantasy without feeling guilty. The pedophile boom was there at the time, and even in my mind seeing myself as an anthro was safer.

Now as adult and having identified myself properly, as a trans woman, kitsune, little and asexual, something that at that time was not posible... I feel complete.
I'm a kitsune woman that has an adult life and is asexual. Then I have my little that is a kitsune baby of 1-2 yrs that can be feral, anthro or neko as she feels/needs.

Reactions: Winnie
caitianx said:
Good Afternoon!
I am both a "Little" and a "Furry".
I am Autistic and I know a lot of Autistics who are Furries.
I have been a "Furry" forr 50+ years.
Before the Furry Fandom even came together.
I know about autism and the furry fandom — they’re both a part of me. It’s nice meeting you.

I have had both furry interests and diaper interests since I was a kid, though of course I didn’t know what to call them at the time. But really these interests have largely remained separate. So really I am only a babyfur in the sense that I am a furry who also likes diapers. In fact, I have been around the furry fandom in a non-babyfur capacity and started a second babyfur account to keep certain things separate.

Back