How did you get into Pampers Baby Dry?

PawPatrolzz6634

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey guys on ADISC, today I will ask you guys another question. How did you get into Pampers Baby Dry? Like when you potty trained or had fun with these diapers, like that.

PawPatrolzz6634 said:
Hey guys on ADISC, today I will ask you guys another question. How did you get into Pampers Baby Dry? Like when you potty trained or had fun with these diapers, like that.
I wear Pampers Cruisers size 7 if that helps...

First baby drys I wore (as far as I know) were when the size 8s came out in the UK last year, and then I realized that I sort of fit in to the size 6s too

I grew up with Pampers Baby Dry until I got out of diapers in late 2004. I grew up with the ones with Fisher Price animals on them, along with the ones with Sesame Street characters on them.

MailCat581 said:
Those were the ones I wore when they were released. I was small and skinny enough for my age to be able to wear them.
How old were you at that time ?

I remember these diapers as thick and bulky ones.

I loved those Pampers as well as the Pampers Stretch XL diapers. My Mommy now is a Huggies Mommy, so shes always on the lookout for Huggies diapers. Mommy just recently got from a lady 7 cases of Huggies Ultratrim diapers that was getting out of collecting vintage items. Each bag has 32 diapers in it. I dont know a total count yet, as Mommy's an Accountant she's doing the monthly diaper inventory audit getting ready for year end Auditing and all. 2 years ago, Mommy made it where I could run around the house and her office in Huggies Ultratrim diapers. She did say that we're on track to having close 10,000+ baby diapers in the house, 450 diapers at Mommy's office. And Mommy is still changing 12-14 baby diapers a day

Attachments

• Polish_20211123_175512716.png
    Polish_20211123_175512716.png
    451 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Imma be honest here, that’s a very, and I mean VERY, narrow channel of discussion to be had. It’d be better to open it up to Pampers as a whole or diapers in general to get a better dialogue going.

I was always a Pampers kid. After being potty trained at 2 years old I was back in nappies when I was 4 due to psychological reasons (I didn't like using the toilet, so tried to hold it until I inevitably wet myself). I always remember my Mum buying packs the blue packs of Pampers. As I got older, the packaging changed a little but they were always gender specific. My sister is nearly 5 years younger than me and I always remember my Mum complaining that she had to buy both boys and girls nappies. When I moved to Pull Ups the Huggies ones had just launched in the UK so I wore those, however one the occasions where I had to wear a nappy due to more absorbency (long journeys etc) I'd always wear a Pampers. There was an occasion where I was at the beach with my parents and grandparents and I had an accident whilst playing. My parents forgot to pack any nappies for the journey home so my Dad went off and bought some cheap ones from a corner shop. I remember my Mum complaining that he should have got Pampers. I was out of nappies and Pull Ups by age 10 and in my teens when I my ABDL tendencies started the first nappy I "acquired" was a Pampers Baby Dry, from then on I started buying them in secret, hiding them in my room and wearing them at night even though they didn't fit properly.

I tried pampers baby dry size 8 one day out of curiosity as I was wearing drynites at the time and was amazed when I managed to tape a pampers on without having to mod it. Even more amazed when I found I could actually use them as intended.I wore them alot after that and a couple of weeks ago I decided to go 24/7 pampers baby dry wearer. I'm well into my third week now and still love them 😁

Reactions: Deleted member 56912 and WillFord384
interesting. would I get pampers dry on? I am 36 inch waist.

ben0510 said:
interesting. would I get pampers dry on? I am 36 inch waist.
Not without modifications...

I used to wear cruisers and luvs. I was 22 or so the last time I could actually tape them shut. I was very small.

Back