How did you get into abdl?

Lshpsp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’ll start, I was always a little interested, but the big inciting incident for me was when I had an accident on vacation when I was 12 or 13. I soaked my bed randomly after years of being dry and started doing it every few days for about a month before my mom got me goodnites and got me checked out by a doctor. They ran some minor tests but he concluded it may be just growing (I was going through a bit of a spurt) and it would likely go away. I wore goodnites at night every night and about 3 days a week I woke up wet. I pretty much instantly loved my diapers both wet and dry. It also beat the feeling of waking up in a wet bed and allowed me to not worry so much about siblings finding out. I was wearing them in early puberty and I think I always associated my wet diaper mornings with my developing changes. I eventually got dry, but had 2 bags of goodnites left over in my closet. I wore these intermittently for a year or so and even bought a few more bags after school before eventually stopping in early high school. In later high school when I could drive I picked my interest back up, grabbed some goodnites and have been wearing ever since.

Reactions: perlFerret and RedPandaDL
I have always been mildly incontinent and to be out of diapers I have to track when I have a drink and then try to go to the restroom whither I get the urge to go or not, I have also always wet the bed so I have goodnites and one day I decided to put on a diaper so I would not have to take breaks and found out I like it.

I'll narrow it down to a just a few key indicators

1. I vividly remember not wanting to get out of diapers when I was 3. There was one night when I was about 3, my parents let me put a diaper on as a joke, and because I kept begging... everyone had a laugh and I had a few moments of comfort.
  2. As a kid I used to take my sisters dolls diapers and use them; and I would put my moms paxi pads in my underwear and pee on them
  3. About 8 years ago I lived in a difference city, my neighbour and friend had ceberal palsy and I would help him out sometimes. I was in his room with him and i noticed his pack of diapers... IT HIT ME... I could fit into these. I totally took one.. or two

There are a few other things that happened but I never really got into diapers.

How did you get into abdl?

Then it happened, I randomly stumbled upon Rearz Rebel diapers. I was shocked and amazed, up until this moment I had no idea that baby diapers for adults existed. I visited the Rearz website... I realized they make diapers for adults WITH BABY PRINTS and I am not alone.

I quickly ordered some LFB diapers off of Amazon, I still remember the first time I put one on.

Then I discovered ADISC and AB which added fuel to my ABDL inner-self.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Around the age of 13 I I knew I had an unusual interest in diapers which I'm sure was connected to puberty. I was a late bedwetter and wore diapers and rubber pants every night until I was 16-17. My mother insisted that she diaper me every night because she didn't trust me not to hurt myself with the pins. Around 12 or so I started to become excited a little when she put my diaper on and powdered me and pulled up my rubber pants and started to get erections. At some point I would play with myself under my diapers after she left my bedroom and that was my first experience with cumming. For the past 60 years that love of wearing and wetting diapers and rubber pants never left, even though I hid my diapers from everyone, wore secretly when I could get away with it, went through the usual binge and purges, sometimes going years between wearing, especially when I was so busy building my career and raising our family. But after my divorce I vowed to enjoy wearing and using diapers and rubber pants to the fullest and I kept that promise to myself.

Very early interest with me . I thought I understood my whole ab/dl tendancies . I could give you all an honest and interesting account. Very plausible . But recently I have noticed that I think all my past experiences were more of a excuse to indulge in my very intense desire for nappies and babywear/toys. Gosh! Aren't we a complicated bunch!!🤣

When I turned about 15 or so, I first started experiencing depression and anxiety, and for whatever reason, I found that one way I managed to cope with it was by intentionally going to the bathroom in my pants. Whenever I'd have the house to myself or right before a shower, I'd poop and/or pee myself and it just felt so cathartic and calming. When I looked it up on the internet, I inevitably stumbled across AB/DL; I wouldn't get my hands on actual diapers until I was about 20, and I was exclusively a DL until I was about 30, when I fell hard into age regression and now I'm a proud little.

I didn't realize it until much later, but psychologically, it goes all the way back to my earliest memories. I was a late potty-trainee and I have a few vivid memories of wearing pull-ups, using them (including deliberately), getting changed and several accidents I had up until my teens; instead of being punished, I was comforted and coddled, so going in my pants and pull-ups evokes very pleasant memories and feelings.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I was extremely difficult to toilet train at the ages of 3-5 years old. I wasn't fully out of diapers until I was almost six years old due to bowel control issues. That was resolved before my 6th birthday though. In all honesty, I never really wanted to give up my diapers. I knew that since I was a toddler. I'd often think about getting the chance to wear diapers again throughout my childhood but it never got beyond the thinking stage. I had cousins who were in diapers when I was a kid, but it never crossed my mind to try and steal their diapers. I was envious of them though.

When I was about 15 years old I had a younger friend who still wet the bed and his pants during the day and wore Dry-Nites. I remember the day of his 11th birthday, we'd just got back from a party at Chuck-E-Cheese and I happened to need to use the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and did my business, then looked under the sink. Sure enough there was a big box with the words "Dry Nites" in big bold lettering. I looked inside and there was exactly one left. I ended up taking it home to try it on. Unfortunately it was too small and it tore at the sides. Out of panic I quickly shredded it up with my hands and flushed it down the toilet. How it didn't completely clog up I don't know.

From there on I made my my mission to get back into diapers somehow. I ended up wetting my bed on purpose a few times. It sucked having to sleep in a pee soaked bed but I made it work. It got my Mom's attention after my room started smelling but it wasn't enough to get her to put me back in diapers. After that I quit wetting my bed on purpose. I ended up using my weekly allowance and my bedwetting buddy to buy me Goodnites XL size which I had found out about online. I was too scared to go up to the cashier at the pharmacy to buy them myself. I wore that first pack over the course of about a couple months or so which I believe at the time came in packs of 9 or 10. This was in 1999. I was definitely in diaper heaven. I didn't wear them a lot for obvious reasons.

Shortly after that my parents and I moved out to the countryside since I was getting into a lot of trouble with the neighborhood kids and the maintenance guy of the condo complex I lived in. I wasn't happy about it since getting diapers would be harder to do as the nearest CVS Pharmacy was a good 4 or 5 miles from the house I moved to. I wasn't willing to ride my bike that far. I just started my sophomore year in high school in August 2000. Since riding my bike to the store wasn't an option nor was simply asking my parents for something I didn't need, the only thing I could think of was wet my bed a couple more times then tell my Mom that I'm wetting the bed at night.

One night before school I wrote my Mom a note letting her know my supposed issue and specifically asked for Goodnites. I left it on her desk before going to school. I remember that entire day I was nervous about how she'd react and could barely focus on my schoolwork. The school day eventually came to an end and I went home to see my Mom's reaction. It was a lot better than I expected and she asked me why I didn't tell her sooner. I flat out said "I was afraid of how you'd react!" She told me she bought the Goodnites or "things" as she called them and they were sitting in my closet. I wore them just about every night from 2000-2001. Between that time though I had my sister who was fresh out of high school buy me Depends Fitted Briefs after I found out Goodnites leak badly on me. She reluctantly bought me a package with her own paycheck. I didn't like them at first because they crinkled way too loudly. I went back to the Goodnites my Mom bought me from 2000-2001.

In 2001 I moved to Alaska where I live currently and continued to wear diapers that my Mom bought me, except by that time I was wearing Depends and Attends on a regular basis. This was when Attends were still decent. My Mom and Dad took me to a urologist and a psychologist but they were unable to find anything wrong with me because in all reality, I was perfectly fine and didn't suffer from urinary incontinence. I just wanted to wear diapers 24/7. By the time I turned 18 in 2003 I started working and my Mom stopped buying me diapers. I went on to buy my own which were mostly store brand or Depends. Sometimes I'd occasionally get a good score from a thrift shop. That was from 2003-2010 when I was in and out of work. From 2010-Current I managed to keep a steady supply of real ABDL diapers coming in. I remember how happy I was to get my first full case of ABDL diapers from Bambino. To this day I keep and wear them in private. I wear maybe once or twice a week or sometimes once every other week. It really depends when the urge comes up. I'm more a DL than anything else.

Last edited:
When sleeping over at my grandmothers house I found some plastic diapers in a closet. When I tried one on I was instantly hooked. I slept all night in it but didn’t use it. That was when I was nine or ten, maybe. I would sneak diapers out in my bag when I could.
When I was in high school and I could drive myself I got up the courage to buy some Depend Overnight diapers. I was SO nervous! I would wear them to bed and sleep in them. One night after putting one on as quietly as I could my mom came in my room. There was a small nook at the back of my room that she kept her sewing supplies. She had to grab some things there. Depends were so loud at the time and I was so afraid to move much so they didn’t crinkle. I am only a DL and have no AB tendencies.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Lyric
I've written my origin story before (which can be found Here) but for me I think I became an ABDL as a result of my childhood and the psychological issues I had in using the toilet. As a result of this I wore nappies and pull ups until I was 10 years old. As I got older I think I just missed how they made me feel so I started by stealing one from a family member when they visited and then progressed to buying them in secret and wearing them to bed. I used to hide them in the bottom of my wardrobe and under my bed. I don't think my parents ever found them, if they did they certainly never said anything!

Reactions: RedPandaDL and Lyric
I was a bedwetter till late teens about 16 or 17 , i was always in diapers and was potty trained late too at about 6 so i was in diapers 24/7 till i was 6 , shortly after being potty trained i begin to wet at night , i would say maybe something deep inside my mind doesn't want to give up my diaper. Fast forward to when i was about 15 or 16 im still wearing diapers at night for my wetting issues but as i was going through puberty and diapers being a nightly thing for me and me wearing 24/7 when traveling , the padding makes me want to wear it even more as it arouses me .

As a 16 year old , lying in bed with diapers on is very stimulating for me , the feeling is indescribable . Putting on my diapers for bed and waking up in the morning and realizing my diaper is wet makes me feel like a kid even though im 16 at the time , I still remembered my usual diaper routine lol , In the morning after taking off my diaper i would put on my school uniform for school which i always question myself at the time why am i still in diapers and often thought what would my friends or people say if they knew .

After i stopped wetting i begin to miss my diapers , i tried to put it off thinking it was weird but the feelings crept back and were getting stronger over time , it took me some time to accept myself and after that i knew i like diapers and i am a DL.

I have no memory of wearing diapers as a child. I started wearing diapers two years ago at age 43. I have had an underwear fetish since my late teens. I also started wearing padded bicycle shorts and riding frequently in my mid-twenties. I really liked the padding. It finally hit me to try diapers be putting one of my daughter’s diapers inside my underwear. I liked it, so bought some CVS diapers and then M4s. I like the soft padded feeling of a dry diaper. I then tried Rearz training pants and Super Undies. That is mostly what I wear now.

Now thinking back to my childhood, I remember putting socks and other types of padding in my underwear and pulling blankets around me like a diaper. It was about the soft bulky feeling around my sensitive body parts. I never had a desire to pee in a diaper or anything in my underwear.

Honestly, my story kinda goes back to my childhood. I was not potty trained until I was 4 and still have vague memories of being in Pull Ups. When I was as young as like 5, I would fantasize about being back in Pull Ups. I never was in diapers again as a kid, with the exception of the one time my mom's boyfriend forced a Goodnite on me against my will as a "joke." This memory did stick with my vividly though. Then I tried to suppress my diaper thoughts for years after my family told me it was weird. Then a few years ago, I began to have the thoughts again. I began looking at diaper stories online and things and began fantasizing about being in diapers and being a kid again. Then last year, I broke down and decided I had enough and needed to try diapers so I got some Goodnites. I fell in love with them and one nice effect is it made it all become less sexual and more comforting for me, which I like because of reasons. I believe this is a part of me that will always be ingrained in me, albeit I do not know the exact cause.

Ive always liked diapers as far back as I can remember I was a late potty trainer didn't get out of diapers till I was 3.5 I have some memories of using my diapers. One time this was summer of 1993 it was hot late afternoon my older sister by 2 years and I were being babysat by some lady and she also had a few kids too all around my sisters age were all playing in the front yard. I realized that I had to poop pretty badly and I was wearing a diaper but was instructed to tell someone i had to go potty so I could be taken to the bathroom to use the toilet. I told my older sister that I had to go but instead of taking me inside she told me your wearing a diaper go poop in your diaper of course I thought um this is wrong but my sister said I should and I always listened to my sister. So I squatted and filled my diaper in front of everyone. They all laughed at me a told me how gross I was and immediately my sister says I'm telling on you! One of the babysitters kids came up and pushed me down and I landed on my butt squshing my poop. The babysitter came out super pissed yelling at me saying that I'm also a gross child and to get inside now!!! Next thing I know I'm being tossed into the shower and being made to clean myself up. After my shower she put another plain white plastic backed diaper on me and punished me by making me stay on the couch in nothing but my diaper until my parents got home. I remember she was sitting next to me eating peanuts and smoking a cigarette it was the 90s after all. I remember staring down at my diapered crotch thinking if my parents see me like this they are gonna give me a spanking. I also remember her son coming in grabbing some peanuts eating them right in front of me and staring at my diapered self I felt embarrassed a bit. Memory just ends after that don't remember if I got in trouble or not but it's one of my favorite diaper memories for some reason even though it wasn't very pleasant. I think I've always liked diapers and messing myself probably because of this memory that sticks out the most. I still enjoy wearing and messing diapers to this day and often when I'm wearing I find myself thinking of this particular memory recreating it in my mind. I'm only a diaper lover and only tried plain white diapers so far but recently I bought and tried on some xl goodnites and they fit except they don't really leave much room for your ding dong up front but I do really like the camo and stripped prints though so I might look into buying some printed abdl diapers to try out some of them are a little bit too babyish for me but I get why people like em I'm gonna look for some ones printed more like goodnites I think. Happy padding!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pelusos
Back