How did crossdressing start with you all?

diddles said:
"sexy men's underwear"!? They make 'sexy' clothing for females and boring clothing for males.
I think I sense a problem with that :unsure:
The good news is: boys and girls wear the same diapers. I love that part. Diaper covers can differ, however...and I need ruffly, frilly leg cuffs, lots of super-soft, cushy padding and cute pink bows on 'em! Boys don't get cute diaper covers...that's one good reason for being a baby girl. 👧🎀🧸🍼🤗🥰

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, KBoy, Chrissie and 7 others
In high school, I discovered that I was really turned on by seeing my female classmates' panty waistbands, especially if they were either Fruit of the Loom or (especially) Hanes Her Way panties. So one day, I went to Kmart and bought a pack of white cottom Fruit of the Loom panties with FTL on the waistband - and then the next day, went back and bought some coloured Hanes Her Ways. Those late-90s/early-00s panties still turn me on; alas, my collection fell victim to a binge-and-purge cycle.

I don't actually wear panties anymore, partly because my diaper fetish supplanted my panty fetish, partly because I haven't found any panties that excite me half as much as those classic ones. I thought about trying girls' panties - I could fit into some of the bigger sizes - but I'm not quite comfortable with the. That said, I'll happily wear Goodnites, which do a fabulous job of bridging the gap between my two interests.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, OriginalWetone, SissyFundj and 7 others
hti24 said:
In high school, I discovered that I was really turned on by seeing my female classmates' panty waistbands, especially if they were either Fruit of the Loom or (especially) Hanes Her Way panties. So one day, I went to Kmart and bought a pack of white cottom Fruit of the Loom panties with FTL on the waistband - and then the next day, went back and bought some coloured Hanes Her Ways. Those late-90s/early-00s panties still turn me on; alas, my collection fell victim to a binge-and-purge cycle.

I don't actually wear panties anymore, partly because my diaper fetish supplanted my panty fetish, partly because I haven't found any panties that excite me half as much as those classic ones. I thought about trying girls' panties - I could fit into some of the bigger sizes - but I'm not quite comfortable with the. That said, I'll happily wear Goodnites, which do a fabulous job of bridging the gap between my two interests.
In the 1990’s, I noticed that my Haines For Him was exactly like my wife’s Haines For Her. Just the waistband was different. Both fit the same.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, diddles and Angelapinks
hti24 said:

In Canada we had a large department store called Eatons and it was one of my favourite places to browse and shop. When I was in my twenties I discovered they had wonderful heavier cotton panties a bit like the British school knickers but these had a wonderful rosebud print on them. I was in love the minute I saw them and I bought several pairs (6) in the largest size 14/16 and they fit great. I wore these often and went back to buy more several times and was elated to find them on sale often. They were the thicker soft cotton flannel and made me feel so girly. I never wore them under tights though as they felt too heavy so it was always nylon panties under my tights and leotard.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, StanleyK, diddles and 3 others
diddles said:
"sexy men's underwear"!? They make 'sexy' clothing for females and boring clothing for males.
I think I sense a problem with that :unsure:
You are exactly right. We like in a gender centered world. I'm a sissy for that reason. Don't like the dill drab undies the industry wants to force upon. I started out at a young age about 10 years old. Mom mistakenly put a pair of my sisters' panties in my underwear drawer. I wore them to bed that night. Mom was shocked when she woke me for school and found me in them. Dad sent me to a shrink cause boy weren't allowed to wear panties. doctor talked to me for an hour or so and told my Dad that I was curious about sexual differences, new then I liked girl things.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, RachelOlivia, diddles and 3 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
In the 1990’s, I noticed that my Haines For Him was exactly like my wife’s Haines For Her. Just the waistband was different. Both fit the same.
A better variety of colors and softness, lacey fill good to the skin I call them My sexy bitch panties. LOL:love::cool:

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
Out clothes shopping today and found this at Adam & Eve cast $28.00 Very sexy Teachers pet little mini skirt. look even better on. 162643569.jpg

Attachments

• 175319289.jpg
    175319289.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RachelOlivia, BobbiSueEllen and (deleted member)
Electroman said:
You are exactly right. We like in a gender centered world. I'm a sissy for that reason. Don't like the dill drab undies the industry wants to force upon. I started out at a young age about 10 years old. Mom mistakenly put a pair of my sisters' panties in my underwear drawer. I wore them to bed that night. Mom was shocked when she woke me for school and found me in them. Dad sent me to a shrink cause boy weren't allowed to wear panties. doctor talked to me for an hour or so and told my Dad that I was curious about sexual differences, new then I liked girl things.
Yes I was threatened with being shipped to a mental hospital in Toronto where they told me I would undergo shock therapy. Scared the crap out of me but never really stopped me from borrowing my sisters clothes when it was safe to do it. dad told me boys were boys and girls were girls and there was no changing that. A few years later he found some newspaper clippings in my room about Christine Jorgansen and others who had changed over and become female. He never asked me about them but the articles were thrown out I guess because I never saw them again. I just went to the library to do more research and print off more copies. We never had a talk again until I was in my 20's and told him I was in love with the girl next door.

• Sad
Reactions: OriginalWetone, briefman1, diddles and 3 others
Electroman said:
… We like in a gender centered world. I'm a sissy for that reason. …

I find that claim very interesting.
“If my culture wants (demands) I must be a stereotypical ‘man’ because I have a male body I will be a sissy instead”
I assume you are saying. And if so Bravo, because that is ‘sticking it to the man’ :)

• Love
Reactions: JazzBaby, OriginalWetone, BabyprinceS and 2 others
diddles said:
I find that claim very interesting.
“If my culture wants (demands) I must be a stereotypical ‘man’ because I have a male body I will be a sissy instead”
I assume you are saying. And if so Bravo, because that is ‘sticking it to the man’ :)r need
These day's the man understands the prejudices of the past yours are obsolete. They are no longer going to win the battle of gender, So straight, gay, lesbian, or transgender, no longer exists, they can no longer discriminate. So THINE SELF BE TRUE. so be your self Dam it. Don't pretend you need to be some one your not. Chase Bono, Bruce Genner all paved the way. So Love who ever you want.:love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Rakvirsza, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Electroman said:
...Don't pretend you need to be someone your not...

Yes, that's it Electroman :)

RuffRuff said:
It all started when one day I tried on one of my wife bras and then her panties. I did this off and on over the years. I then told her that I enjoy wearing women's clothing. She took it hard, but has come around on it. She'll still bring up that I ruin a bra or panties, because I am bigger all around than her.
Did ya ever ask Mama Clause for sumpin ya wanted?

When I was an actual little one, I didn't feel the need of wearing little girls clothes. I was always attracted by diapers and wetting myself but girly stuff was just the concept of pure cuteness for me. Of pure softness and helplessness. It took me long time to understand that I was indeed into that little world. I realized it while I was in highschool and I started reading materials on the website sissykiss. At the beginning I was both amazes and scared to death. It was not uncommon for me to "reject" my own baby girl fantasy right after I've had it. With time, I learned how to embrace myself and to live it. I never had interest in bras and panties though, I'm not that big 🥰

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, KBoy, OriginalWetone and 3 others
hti24 said:

I still have a notebook that I started in junior high that lists the waistbands and panties of female students, and now co-workers. I'm lucky enough to work in a predominantly female workplace where the ladies' sitting and bending allows me rather frequent views. Knowing this, I'm extremely careful to keep MY panty or pullup concealed

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Angelapinks said:
In Canada we had a large department store called Eatons and it was one of my favourite places to browse and shop. When I was in my twenties I discovered they had wonderful heavier cotton panties a bit like the British school knickers but these had a wonderful rosebud print on them. I was in love the minute I saw them and I bought several pairs (6) in the largest size 14/16 and they fit great. I wore these often and went back to buy more several times and was elated to find them on sale often. They were the thicker soft cotton flannel and made me feel so girly. I never wore them under tights though as they felt too heavy so it was always nylon panties under my tights and leotard.

Angelapinks said:
My high school girlfriend wore the Eatons briefs for the entire time we dated,- the white and the famous rosebud. . I managed to procure one of the white pairs from her, but lost them decades ago. I still, at wife's direction, wear thick plain white cotton panties. Early 1980's Eatons catalogue clipping attached

Attachments

• Eatons.png
    Eatons.png
    294.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, OriginalWetone, BabyprinceS and 2 others
StanleyK said:
My high school girlfriend wore the Eatons briefs for the entire time we dated,- the white and the famous rosebud. . I managed to procure one of the white pairs from her, but lost them decades ago. I still, at wife's direction, wear thick plain white cotton panties. Early 1980's Eatons catalogue clipping attached
Yes those are the ones I loved and I think I still have some in a box somewhere but the elastic has gone so I don't wear anymore. At one time when I was wearing every day to work, I had about 20 pairs of these. When the stores were closing I also bought a bunch of them in white as they reminded me of school knickers that English girls wore when I was young and some of the girls we knew when we first came to Canada in the 50's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
It all began when I stole a pair of my sisters panties to wear under my clothes to surprise my friend one night when he and I hooked up as we secretly did since we were young. He didn’t really care, but it was a turn on for me!
If and when I dress it’s usually solo. But or in my own privacy.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen and Angelapinks
As far back as I can remember (and that is quite a few years now) I have envied girls / ladies the freedom they had in dresses and skirts, and I have always loved the look of heels and boots.
Apart from fancy dress, didn't act on it until about 10 years ago. Got some lacy knickers and black tights and would wear them whenever I was home alone.
Did buy one dress. I felt great wearing it around the house when alone, but it looked awful!
Had a pair of gorgeous tan ankle boots with a 10cm heel. Quickly got used to walking in them, and would wear them at home and to the shops when alone. Really felt great walking in heels.
Sadly that all had to stop when we both retired 2 years ago.
Didn't know about ABDLthen...

• Sad
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
For me? I was interested in how my sister's Care Bears panties would look (on me), and I was insanely jealous that all of hers were much more colorful than mine.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 2 others
Back