How can i go number two in my diapers

link2019 said:
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions
Whenever I go number 2 I just go naturally no medication. Whenever you feel like you have to go poop just put a diaper on squat and push. It’s not that hard really once you get it down.

Reactions: Fireheat and BobbiSueEllen
Change your diet to have more fiber, Take an enema every now and then so you can get used to the fact that you can/do go poop in your diapers, also a good mild laxative is Miralax. It is very mild on the tummy. Do not take laxatives long term. It isn’t healthy. Best way to have a good poo is change your diet to have less breads/pastas/dense carbs and meats - then increase veggies/fruits/and whole grains(oatmeal for breakfast, whole grain breads {the more homemade the better}) and increase your water consumption. Ideal water intake (most of the time) starts at 64oz per day at the minimum.
Hope this helps.

• Sad
Reactions: PCBaby
Step 1- poop
Step 2- enjoy

Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Fireheat, 68Bonnie and 1 other person
68Bonnie said:
Hmm, I'm going to assume from your post that you have messed your diaper in the past, but only been able to do so with laxatives, and you don't want to have to use laxatives to poop in your diaper? If that's correct, then I'm going to assume you're trying to do it from a sitting position (like your on the toilet, but probably on your computer chair). Unlike a toilet, which has only free space under your bum, sitting on a diaper has loads of compression acting against your bum, so it'll be difficult to mess that way, unless your poo is quite soft/runny.

I see other people saying to "hide in a corner like a toddler" to do your business, but they're forgetting the most important thing: squatting. Squatting out in the open is how our species pooped for thousands of years before we developed the outhouse/flush toilet, and it's how our bowels are accustomed to be able to easily pass poo. If you're having trouble pooping your diaper, and you're not using a squatting position, then try that, and see how it works for you.
Yeah when I mean hide in the corner, definitely squatting down and doing it is 100 times better

CookieMonstah said:
Yeah when I mean hide in the corner, definitely squatting down and doing it is 100 times better
Hiding in the corner and squatting is the best. I can pee pretty much anywhere. I can only mess in my designated hidey corners. It makes me feel like a naughty toddler who is rebelling against being potty trained.

Reactions: WillFord384, GermanDL and Fireheat
pgfdp said:
Hiding in the corner and squatting is the best. I can pee pretty much anywhere. I can only mess in my designated hidey corners. It makes me feel like a naughty toddler who is rebelling against being potty trained.
For me I will poo anywhere really but if I was around someone doing it in a corner would be so devilish

Reactions: AJFan2020
link2019 said:
I want to go number two in my diapers but I don’t like to have stomach cramps when I use laxatives and I don’t want to do the marshmallow trick or the oatmeal trick so I’m open for suggestions
eat oily french fries and alot of mushy stuff like mashed potatoes or even baby food!

Go behind a chair or the couch and squat down and let it go. Very toddlerish and squatting helps.

Reactions: AJFan2020, CookieMonstah and Fireheat
Let me give you a word of advice.

As someone who suffers from fecal incontinence, I wouldn’t wish it upon my worst enemy. It would be unbearable if I did not have diapers to cope. But I understand it’s your choice. I had years of experience doing it before my bowels started flailing up (IBS-D).

It’s best to just let it all come out naturally. No sense in trying to force it, as it might make matters worse for you in the long run.

I don't mess myself on purpose, ever, but if you want to do it.. eat some good, fiber-rich foods like porridge and keep it a routine for a couple of days and then eat prunes and drink coffee :D that's a bit more natural way of having a big, good bowel movement lol
There's also a fiber supplement, which cured my IBS and is also able to give a good, slick but still firm consistency to your poop - Vi-Siblin. Some ppl who want to stay "clean" in there for butt-stuff eat this to be better bottoms, too haha!

Just remember to drink a lot of water or fiber blocks you up.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Wanna bet, you shouldn't fret,
About how to get things startin'
Just let go in your didee
Doin a what comes naturally

Reactions: WillFord384
Whilst i don't mess my nappy apart from the odd accident when my ibs is very bad, i would try squatting, you don't have to do a full squat, if you watch a toddler they will relax their knees so that their bum drops a little. this not only helps put a pocket in the nappy but is a much more natural position to poop in. In fact about 10 or 12 years ago there was an attempt to get people to start squatting again by using a normal toilet but then placing something under their feet so that it brought the knees up higher than thigh level.

Ejqu1nn said:
Change your diet to have more fiber, Take an enema every now and then so you can get used to the fact that you can/do go poop in your diapers, also a good mild laxative is Miralax. It is very mild on the tummy. Do not take laxatives long term. It isn’t healthy. Best way to have a good poo is change your diet to have less breads/pastas/dense carbs and meats - then increase veggies/fruits/and whole grains(oatmeal for breakfast, whole grain breads {the more homemade the better}) and increase your water consumption. Ideal water intake (most of the time) starts at 64oz per day at the minimum.
Hope this helps.
sorry if you wish to mess yourself you need to add non-soluble fibre and a lot more plain water to your diet, reduce alcohol, tea and coffee and most sodas. even mild laxatives and enemas will cause problems long term as your body will start to lose valuable fluids and minerals and you will become very constipated.

Reactions: LilxFawn
this sissy became permanently poopy incontinent after its cancer treatments, however, this sissy cannot count condone that as a viable option

If you REALLY want it to happen, eat LOTS of beans to soften your stool naturally. You can also take stool softeners, although as with all medication you should be cautious. Pooping your diaper is something a lot of people like the idea of until you actually try it. It's NASTY and the cleanup is gross. I personally do not recommend it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bigtoddler96
NovaDL said:
If you REALLY want it to happen, eat LOTS of beans to soften your stool naturally. You can also take stool softeners, although as with all medication you should be cautious. Pooping your diaper is something a lot of people like the idea of until you actually try it. It's NASTY and the cleanup is gross. I personally do not recommend it.
So this means that you’re telling ABDLs that they should not poop their diapers just because of the cleanup and smell? You didn’t even realize that some ABDLs still like to poop their diapers if they chose to.

bigtoddler96 said:
So this means that you’re telling ABDLs that they should not poop their diapers just because of the cleanup and smell? You didn’t even realize that some ABDLs still like to poop their diapers if they chose to.
He’s not saying you shouldn’t do it, just from his experience he doesn’t recommend it because of cleanup, which to be fair is a big put off for most people.

this sissy is not too keen on it when it has to change itself, but when someone else changes this sissy, (which is very often, thankfully) it is fine.....it can also get expensive, as this sissy goes through at least 2, sometimes 3 diapers a day

2 or 3 nappies a day, try 12 to 16 if I'm properly hydrated

Back