How brave is this young lad!

1baby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Well done to this young lad for standing up for how he feels and his mum and school for supporting him. I wish that I had the courage to do this when I was his age. I too loved the school dresses here in Australia and felt more comfortable when I was wearing my sisters school dresses at home.
1697828822358.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DLJosie, ozzy4605, michaelmc and 6 others
I am 50 & a young 20yrs old guy got in touch with me and told me that he wanted to be a little girl think I will get him something like that xx

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
He is a good boy I like to dress up as a young Mummy I have a young man of 20 who likes me to dress him like that but I had to be firm with him when it came to putting him in a nappy but now he's so cute waddling in it x.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75402 and KittyninjaW
DorothyPansy said:
He is a good boy I like to dress up as a young Mummy I have a young man of 20 who likes me to dress him like that but I had to be firm with him when it came to putting him in a nappy but now he's so cute waddling in it x.
Lucky him

Reactions: michaelmc
I saw this a while ago and also thought he was very brave but at the same time i feel it's a bit sad that it has to come to making a press article to raise awareness.

Girls can dress in boys clothes and like boys stuff and just be call a tomboy but a boy liking girl stuff and wanting to dress as a girl is seen as weird.

When i was at school i wished i could wear the girls uniform but being in the 90s i would've been unacceptable, if i were born in the 2010s with more exposure and acceptance i probably would've had the courage to do the same or at least dress like a girl outside of school.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox, Happy2BeInNappies2, SissyDinNappies and 1 other person
SissyAliceUK said:
I saw this a while ago and also thought he was very brave but at the same time i feel it's a bit sad that it has to come to making a press article to raise awareness.

Girls can dress in boys clothes and like boys stuff and just be call a tomboy but a boy liking girl stuff and wanting to dress as a girl is seen as weird.

When i was at school i wished i could wear the girls uniform but being in the 90s i would've been unacceptable, if i were born in the 2010s with more exposure and acceptance i probably would've had the courage to do the same or at least dress like a girl outside of school.
I agree with you. It is sad that is has to come to making articles. I did think on if I should post this and the only reason I did is I support this young lad. I too did my schooling from the beginning of the 80's thorough to the early 90's where is was ok for girls to wear boys clothes but it was not ok for boys to dress in skirts, dresses or other girly attire. I really wanted to wear skirts and dresses as a boy especially the girls school and sports uniforms but like you say it was unacceptable unfortunately.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and SissyAliceUK
I went to school in the 60's and 70's and I wanted to wear girls skirts and things then. I remember in the really hot summer of 1976, sweating so much in my boys clothes and seeing the girls looking so much more comfortable in their loose tops, blouses, skirts and bare legs. It seemed as the summer got hotter the length of their skirts would get shorter.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
littletimmy said:
I went to school in the 60's and 70's and I wanted to wear girls skirts and things then. I remember in the really hot summer of 1976, sweating so much in my boys clothes and seeing the girls looking so much more comfortable in their loose tops, blouses, skirts and bare legs. It seemed as the summer got hotter the length of their skirts would get shorter.
There are still soo many double standards. Here in Australia there has been a huge push for females to enter previously male dominated areas within working skills and sports so much so that it is now widely accepted and even including what they wear however this is not the same in reverse. Schools have started to adopt trousers and shorts or females but have not really adopted skirts, skorts and dresses for the males. Maybe one day this will happen.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, VanHelsing, SissyAliceUK and 1 other person
1baby said:
There are still soo many double standards. Here in Australia there has been a huge push for females to enter previously male dominated areas within working skills and sports so much so that it is now widely accepted and even including what they wear however this is not the same in reverse. Schools have started to adopt trousers and shorts or females but have not really adopted skirts, skorts and dresses for the males. Maybe one day this will happen.
Well if offices can have a "Dress down Friday", maybe schools should consider a "Cross dress Friday". All the girls have to wear boys itchy and heavy school uniform while boys can wear cool blouses, nice skirts, knickers and knee length white socks. This would break down a few barriers and make boys realise how nice girls clothes are. Maybe this could be done the last year of primary school.

littletimmy said:
Well if offices can have a "Dress down Friday", maybe schools should consider a "Cross dress Friday". All the girls have to wear boys itchy and heavy school uniform while boys can wear cool blouses, nice skirts, knickers and knee length white socks. This would break down a few barriers and make boys realise how nice girls clothes are. Maybe this could be done the last year of primary school.
For some reason this post suddenly triggered a memory form school. In UK school year 6 (ages around 10-11) we were trying to make some school rules for something and as a joke the teacher said the boys should wear the girls uniforms and the girls should wear the boys uniform.

All the children laughed and i was like

91a.jpg
And wishing it could happen lol.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Deleted member 75402
SissyAliceUK said:
For some reason this post suddenly triggered a memory form school. In UK school year 6 (ages around 10-11) we were trying to make some school rules for something and as a joke the teacher said the boys should wear the girls uniforms and the girls should wear the boys uniform.

All the children laughed and i was like

View attachment 121237
And wishing it could happen lol.
Do you remember if the teacher male or female?

littletimmy said:
Do you remember if the teacher male or female?
Female

Edit: I think we were having trouble coming up with ideas so she suggested a few funny ones including that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 75402
This kid is really brave. I wish I knew I was trans as a kid and I wish I could of wore girls clothes.

SissyAliceUK said:
Female

Edit: I think we were having trouble coming up with ideas so she suggested a few funny ones including that.
How did it go down with the other children?

littletimmy said:
How did it go down with the other children?

They laughed and it quickly moved on while i was sitting there thinking how awesome it would be.

Last edited:
I think it would do some boys the world of good to understand what's it's like to dress as a girl for a day or so.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
I so so so much wanted to do this when I went to school in Australia during the 1960s.
How I desired so much to wear the girls school uniforms like my younger sisters and attend their sowing classes in stead of the boys basket weaving class, (never needed to weave a basket, but better sewing skills would have helped me all my life).
But sixty years ago, no boy was allowed to be soft or sissy in any way, you had to look tough, rough and never cry or show any emotions, except anger in a fight.
Now in my later years I can live more of my softer, feminine side each day, than I ever have before, thanks in part to the great support I have found here on ADISC.
Love the article @1baby thanks for posting it.

littletimmy said:
This would never occur here in Australia however High schools here have muck up days for the year 12 finishing school. Some students have swapped uniforms on this day for a bit of a laugh. More schools are coming on board with a gender neutral school uniform policy but it seems to be more focused on allowing the girls more options such as shorts and trousers then allowing boys the options of wearing skirts, skorts, pinafores or dresses. Some schools have removed boys and girls in the wording of their school uniform policies and just having an option for students to wear. More and more schools are slowly adopting this.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2
Bless him i pray the world is kind to him/her !❤️
I am so jealous he got to do it and i didn't 🥰

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1baby
Back