How are you dressed for ni-ni tonight?

Electrically said:
Ideally
a nice space ship crinkles with a baby blue onesie keeping everything nice and snug then cause it’s cold outside a super fleecey footie jammies with a zipper and a snap at the top. 😊
but actually
T-shirt and underwear
☹️
sorry to be a bummer but fun thread
What do you mean when you say "but actually T-shirt and underway"?

Nappy plastic pants and onesie

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
It's cold asf here atm. and like 1:30pm (13:40) Far from ni ni. But when I do go Ni Ni, it will be a fresh large Betterdry, a wrapping of tek tape (electrical tape) to help prevent pop-offs (I'm a very restless sleeper) Some very ugly yellow ac medical plastic pants go over top of my Betterdry (these plastic pants are a gross color, it hides the urine color but that's about it. However the price point was about $2/per pant so I'll suck it up and use them till they wear out) But this is my favorite part. I choose my own snap crotch onesie. I Have hunted around for years to find fabric that I can handle against my skin, I'm very picky about how it feels, uncomfortable fabrics make me agitated. Milk-silk is a savior!

Tl;dr - A high cap diaper such as crinklz , betterdry, rearz. plastic pants, and a quality onesie to help support it all. I can say from experience if you find cotton, scratchy or uncomfortable, pick milk-silk!, or choose a polyester based product. I'm not on the spec. but my tolerances to fabrics certainly make me think I am.... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
daviddl said:
Nappy plastic pants and onesie
Will you not get to hot in your onesie please?

Kane2000 said:
Will you not get to hot in your onesie please?
Pick the proper fabric for the environment and results you want. Certain synthetics will transpire and let you feel cooler all while keeping you warm in otherwise cold ambient temps.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
I don't sleep in a hot bedroom so onesie just right don't wear pajamas bottoms

• Love
BobbiSueEllen said:
Starting it all off: I'm in my Baby Bear baby doll nightie from BigTot, along with a nice, soft, snug Attends Premier diaper. How are you gonna sleep tonight?

Sweet Diaper Dreams! 👶🍼🧸
Always in an Onesie (Like an apple? I hate Grammarly!) from Tykables, with a puffy diaper and a soft blanket (Gosh! Every time I say, "Blanket," I think of Michael Jackson and get a touch nauseated......for honest reasons...ug!). (European needs punctuation AFTER parenthesis, not within...so I am told.....although I am American...(I like dots, sorry, if I knew Morris code, I'd steal the cat!)

• Haha
Mummystrictssissybaby said:
A thick Terry nappy with a booster and clear plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷
Speakin' about plastic pants: I've been-a-lookin', & can't find pink plastic pants w/cute cartoons on them as I want so bad! Know where? ANYONE?

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
Wondercrinkee said:
Speakin' about plastic pants: I've been-a-lookin', & can't find pink plastic pants w/cute cartoons on them as I want so bad! Know where? ANYONE?
You should check out the Kins/ Babykins website. They are in British Columbia, Canada and not that far away from you and I believe orders over $100. are shipped free. I also think Rearz has some pink with baby prints on them.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Angelapinks said:
You should check out the Kins/ Babykins website. They are in British Columbia, Canada and not that far away from you and I believe orders over $100. are shipped free. I also think Rearz has some pink with baby prints on them.
Thank you for the heads-up! I can so hardly wait to slip them on it's beyond my patience!!!!

I wear a t shirt and a depend diaper and a pair of sleep pants

a blue, boys sized, long sleeve thermal
a tykables “puppers” diaper
paw patrol socks
a red/blue adult sized pacifier
my teddy.

Attachments

• 2280282E-1280-436F-A922-AEA18E9F612B.jpeg
    2280282E-1280-436F-A922-AEA18E9F612B.jpeg
    539.8 KB · Views: 44
  • D5C78470-9074-46AB-90ED-46C988E79242.jpeg
    D5C78470-9074-46AB-90ED-46C988E79242.jpeg
    597 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
My first footie pajamas came in! I washed them today and am wearing them for the first time. Just the right size and so comfy. It has a hood too. And so warm. I took a selfie with it on but I don't like how I look in full-body pictures so I can't share it. Here's how it looks on the JumpinJammerz site.

Attachments

• blue-frosty-snow-flakes-adult-footed-onesie-pajamas.jpg
    blue-frosty-snow-flakes-adult-footed-onesie-pajamas.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Sigmund said:
Footed Pajamas + Peekabu + my childhood stuffie = happy me 😊
Is Peekabu a brand of diaper. I always call peek-a-boo a game I play with my diaper for those moments I want someone to know that I am wearing.

armydipr said:
i slept in my footed pajamas, a lil for big, little trunks and had music playing.
That sounds like a great way to chill out and relax.

T
Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Cloth nappy with booster and lovely clear plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷
That describes me to a tee.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Angelapinks
Diaperedme said:
kiddo diaper & onesie
I've been seriously thinking about getting me a few onesies to wear but at the same time, I like to play peek-a-boo with my diaper and if I'm wearing a onesie I can't do that. Maybe I can just wear them around the house.

Moonshot said:
I got to wear double prefold diapers with a shorter leg bloomer over top under a grey striped footie Little Keeper Sleeper. It was cold in my room and I never had to leave my nice warm bed during the night.
Sounds like heavenly bliss on a cold night.

It is very cold winternights were i live. So today i bought a warmer pjs sweater. Just taken a shower. And got into my flanellpjs pant and Abu kiddo diaper and my new fluffy sweater. To bad the pants to the sweater was sold out

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_182341.jpg
    IMG_20210129_182341.jpg
    887.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Back