How are you dressed for ni-ni tonight?

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddle-waddle Pampers girl.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Starting it all off: I'm in my Baby Bear baby doll nightie from BigTot, along with a nice, soft, snug Attends Premier diaper. How are you gonna sleep tonight?

Sweet Diaper Dreams! 👶🍼🧸

Reactions: Traveller, pampers47, Safari and 4 others
I sadly have no baby clothes, but I’m comfy in a little rawrs diaper.

Reactions: littledub1955, Safari, chrischrischris and 1 other person
I am just in my disposable diaper and plastic pants and snuggling under my PAW PATROL blankie.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 41919, Safari, chrischrischris and 3 others
(Is "ni-ni" a real term? I thought it was just "Ni!" I'll fetch you a shrubbery all the same.)

No baby bedtime for me tonight. Ordinary big-boy undies and nothing else. Got some padded time earlier today, though.

Reactions: Dorianstevens, AmTheBaby and BobbiSueEllen
There's no wrong answers here, by the way...jus' sayin'. 🥳 :cool:

Reactions: littledub1955, Safari, chrischrischris and 2 others
Wearing a megamax and a onsie about to curl up in my blanket and go to sleep

Reactions: Safari, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Just wearing a fabine pink teddy diaper with pink plastic pants over it

Reactions: Safari, armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
Cloth diaper juvenile print pul diaper cover shoulder snap juvenile t-shirt, watching TV you tube and some movies.

Reactions: Safari and BobbiSueEllen
Nice thread, as perhaps going ni ni is often a real indicator of who our abdl persona might be.

Currently, I am in a fleece onesie, custome made by the amazing folks on the other side of the pond in the UK at cozy n dry. Back when they offered a bunch more custom clothing. It even has a special embroidered teddy bear with a binki.

I've got on a Dry 24/7, but that is just because I am using them up. They aren't the same dry 24/7 as before some years ago. I would rate these as an "industrial" diaper, that doesn't really feel that great to wear and kind of like putting on a piece of cardboard, even though they do seem to get the job done. --I remember several years ago 24/7 diapers were my favorite diaper... Well, with the reorganization and remake, I can't say that anymore. I wish I had one of the earlier versions to truly compare. Anyhow, I am hoping to soon need to change so I can go ni ni's in something a bit more comfortable such as my Rearz Barnyards, or BearHugz by Changing Times Diaper Co.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
A thick Terry nappy with a booster and clear plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷

Reactions: littledub1955, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
I ... hehe ... only sleep in a diaper .
Does my teddy count as clothing ?

Reactions: littledub1955, armydipr and BobbiSueEllen
I will be sleeping in a T-shirt and Crinklz diaper.

Reactions: Blathers, 49beachdipe and BobbiSueEllen
I bought a Boston Red Socks footed pajamas at my local mall a few days for $13 off. I wear it when I got home. It feel very good.

Reactions: littledub1955, BabyDavidMessiah, armydipr and 1 other person
Footed Pajamas + Peekabu + my childhood stuffie = happy me 😊

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
i slept in my footed pajamas, a lil for big, little trunks and had music playing.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Ideally
a nice space ship crinkles with a baby blue onesie keeping everything nice and snug then cause it’s cold outside a super fleecey footie jammies with a zipper and a snap at the top. 😊
but actually
T-shirt and underwear
☹️
sorry to be a bummer but fun thread

Reactions: Allthatandthechips and BobbiSueEllen
Electrically said:
but actually
T-shirt and underwear

sorry to be a bummer but fun thread
No diaper ?! :eek:

Reactions: Dorianstevens and BobbiSueEllen
Like this last night for a Littles sleepover. Tonight is similar with a solid color sleep shirt

Attachments

• atrblemaker.JPG
    atrblemaker.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: GermanDL and BobbiSueEllen
Tonight it's going to be a snap-ez stuffable diaper and my doggie themed footed sleeper.

Abriform diaper, punk and white onesie from littleforbig, my hello kitty paci with my “Mara” (my baby name) mix-matched fluffy socks.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back