How and where do you change a wet diaper during work?

At work? I tried that once but I gave it up so I’m usually changing in my home bathroom with a shower available.

Reactions: checkingoutall, LupintheWolf and AttilaThePun
At my last job, there was a single occupant disabled restroom in the rear foyer of the building, feet away from where I parked. Could not have asked for a better location. Private, discrete, and close to my truck.

I haven't been at my current job for long but have recently asked for accommodating space (a private single occupant restroom with a garbage can) on property. They are going to provide a space for me that isn't the general restroom with stalls. I'll have to walk a little further but that's actually good, I don't want to be in the same building I work in, with my diaper bag.

I don't have enough room in a the standard disabled stall to clean up and change, and I've had to go off site for this most recently. I didn't like having the call but I think I'll be happy with the results and having a safe space at work to take care of myself.

Edit - I work from home mostly so changes aren't any problem whatsoever. Being on site is tough but should be getting better soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall and AttilaThePun
We have large single restrooms at work that I use, it makes it easier. With that said, I have had to use the multi stall restroom at work, its tight but I manage. Most people at work know I am incontinent (#1) and its just part of who I am. Never had any issues
Barbie

Reactions: checkingoutall and AttilaThePun
You can change the diaper itself if you have a private bathroom.
If that is not possible, using a booster and changing the booster can be more discreet

Reactions: AttilaThePun
Back