House Ramble.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's 3 in the morning. I woke up half an hour ago.

It's getting hard to live here.

My roommate has threatened me with mace and letting the cops shoot me.

The house is great.

She is not.
*_*_*

I snuck myself a diaper last night--snapped myself in with a quickness--because on the way back home I had to fight to stay dry. I had to sneak it because yeah, I haven't told my roommate yet. I'd been thinking about it, but…

Well after the fights and threats I'm glad I have. I'm almost certain it would be used as ammunition against me, like "At least I'm not so lazy I need a diaper" or just "Gross, you like babies like THAT?"

I'm prepared if it gets out, though; I'll just admit that the fibro fucked up some nerves in that area and it makes dry nights difficult unless I induce intentional dehydration, and since the last time I did that I almost died, I'm just wearing protection now. As for why all the involved patterns and colors, that gets the truth too: I like to feel cute and 'sposies make me feel like an invalid. If I have to I'll even admit that it was MY wet spot (not the kitten' s) on the couch
. If I'm lucky this won't happen.

If course, I have a different thing to worry about later.

What is stopping you from moving out now? It sounds like you're in a pretty toxic environment right now. You should never have to accept that, time to move on and hopefully find a better place to live. You could even take this as an opportunity to tell potential room mates you sometimes need diapers. No reason to go into the reason for why or the nature of your need, but that would open you up to even better living conditions.

Damn. To Slomo's point, I hope you're scheming about a new living situation. From prior installments, I gather that you're in "the projects" and not in the financial shape (yet) to simply pick up and drop yourself someplace more worthy. I wish you the best, though. :/

Last edited:
Slomo said:
What is stopping you from moving out now? It sounds like you're in a pretty toxic environment right now. You should never have to accept that, time to move on and hopefully find a better place to live. You could even take this as an opportunity to tell potential room mates you sometimes need diapers. No reason to go into the reason for why or the nature of your need, but that would open you up to even better living conditions.
Right now, I'm paying off an outstanding electric bill. It was on Budget Billing, so there's quite a bit of money behind it. Until that's paid off, I can't get utilities set up for a new place.

On top of that, the old place was public housing and I could barely afford it. Any place at market rate will be even more difficult.

But, you've hit on something there. I could put myself out there on Craigslist or something, try to find something there. I never thought of that for some reason.

You just gave me a dose of hope. :)

Reactions: Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Damn. To Slomo's point, I hope you're scheming about a new living situation. From prior installments, I gather that you're in "the projects" and not in the financial shape (yet) to simply pick up and drop yourself someplace more worthy. I wish you the best, though. :/
Yup, you're right. I'm paying down a bill so I can get utilities, and dang near everyone in the family knows "a guy" that they have looking around on my behalf in addition to me looking. But money. Hooboy. It's hard to save right now. I'm doing my best to do it, though.

Back